Is it true that each country's IQ meaning is different ? I read somewhere that when you calculate the IQ...

Is it true that each country's IQ meaning is different ? I read somewhere that when you calculate the IQ, the average dude of the will have an IQ of 100, making it very relative. How do we get measures that shows that the chinese average IQ is 109 then

Any IQ pro here to educate me ?

>Any IQ pro here to educate me ?
yes
iq is shit

If you test people in one country, then you set the average to 100.

If you test the entire world, then you set the average to 100.

So someone from China who scores 100, might score 105 in the Netherlands and 95 in Poland. And 130 in Africa.

Oh wait, did I just say Dutch people are dumber than Poles.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

well, they do not import foreign people to demolish their ethnical and cultural inheritance, so there is that

Youre correct iq test scoring is gaussian normalized with mean value of 100 and standard deviation of 15

So if your iq is 145 thejn you are 3 sigma away from average

Since its exponential tail iq between 85~115 doesnt really mean anything
So worldwide iq average isnt really saying anything significant

Polish proxy intellectual detected

Why are we so smart?

That sound weird. By using your method countries with a big population will screw smaller countries.

Global IQ score frequency distrubutions looks like that ?

Ideographic writing systems probably help your scores a bit.

No, it's always a standard normal distribution. And the dispersion is always a standard deviation.

Its like this

You give iq test for everyone from the world
Take scores and normalize into gaussian that makes one big gaussian distribution
Then now you gather people with certain nationality and take average
That is how you get 105 for asian countries and 95 for african countries

Nice math skills you have. Are you 14 year old kid?

Half of the words in this post aren't real.

Thanks for the explaining

There's no need to be rude, i may just have very low iq

You have to understand that IQ measures how well one person does a test compared to another person.

100 as an average is just meant to make a comparison between people who took the same test easier. So with an IQ of 115 you are smarter than 84,1% of the people who took the test.

>smarter
Well, you at least performed better at that test.

People can actually practice IQ tests which makes the results less reliable.

>standard deviation of 15
>exponential tail iq between 85~115

so you mean that unless you're 130 your result has no statistical significance?

assuming a 95% confidence level

Sounds really strange desu. By that statistic, if we compute the IQ on the basis of the standard derivation of 15, 75% of Ethiopia's population should fall into the 47-77 IQ range, i.e. the majority of Ethiopians are mildly mentally retarded, and 13% of them have an IQ below 47, which means they're barely able to function independently.

>smartaly