Brit/pol/ - GERMAN CDI CONFIRMS NO TARIFFS AFTER BREXIT edition

TWO NEW POLLS DUE TODAY LADS: twitter.com/britainelects/status/745560961189216257

youtube.com/watch?v=xJIS3KjinPc

BASED AS FUCK BORIS: youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

twitter.com/BBCNews/status/745358333175959554

LEAVE CONFIRMED FOR WINNING THE DEBATE: twitter.com/cmackinlay/status/745378025651474432

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>LEXIT THE MOVIE:
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>BRITAIN, THE EU AND A PROPHECY
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

>THE BATTLE FOR BRITAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=a_S6KfpqnXQ

>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UzRXDLBTDvU
youtube.com/watch?v=Rk70wuIYBBE
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=576a8fb9e4b0902cf32b1ed5&Juncker: No more EU negotiations possible for UK&&ns_fee=0#post_576a8fb9e4b0902cf32b1ed5
twitter.com/lilyallen/status/745567917819961344
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3654357/It-foolish-impose-trade-barriers-UK-Brexit-says-German-business-leader.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmeline_Pankhurst
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/745587955692113921
youtube.com/watch?v=yoey8t_7G6U
europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI
youtube.com/watch?v=5J_xPo878Pw
twitter.com/AFP/status/745603235629629440
youtube.com/watch?v=Ei71Dtxb_Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=MSG6OvwxfjM
twitter.com/MSmithsonPB/status/745579361970032641
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I take that off, will you Leave?

@britainelects 4h4 hours ago

>At least two #EUref polls due today:
1630hrs: Opinium, online (prev. tie)
2200hrs: ComRes, phone (prev. Remain +1)

youtube.com/watch?v=UzRXDLBTDvU

Look at Farrage. So smug. Really thinks brexit will win

I'll be laughing at him and his UKIP lackeys when Remain wins and all those bureaucrats laughing at his fucking face.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rk70wuIYBBE
POST WHAT YOU'RE LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW

Dubs of truth

It would be awfully liberating.

When do results come in?

boycott the vote for our jo

REMINDER THAT IF THE NEWS DON'T REPORT ON JUNCKER'S COMMENTS TODAY THEN THEY CAN'T REPORT ON IT TOMORROW.

bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=twitter&ns_campaign=bbc_live&ns_linkname=576a8fb9e4b0902cf32b1ed5&Juncker: No more EU negotiations possible for UK&&ns_fee=0#post_576a8fb9e4b0902cf32b1ed5

PULLING IT BACK BOYS. VOTE VOTE VOTE

VOTE VOTE VOTE

VOTE VOTE VOTE

for EU

You can be CERTAIN this is happening

Poor fucking show.

Nice bit of propaganda here.

The card is real but the writing is a Photoshop.

Its not the first time this has happened with people holding up cards from Syria.

>GERMAN CDI CONFIRMS NO TARIFFS AFTER BREXIT

What?

Libcuck says EU has given britain a lot of workplace and consumer protections. How do I refute this?

We'll have a rough idea at around 5am on the 24th

Link to German CDI?

This is just getting over the top. How many people are killed in the world every day? How many politicians in Iraq and Afghanistan are killed every year? I mean I guess it's a tragedy for her family but they are making out she is a saint but I follow politics fairly closely and had never heard of her until she got killed, just like everyone else.

Will it be a repeat of 1588 lads
Is God with us?

>reposting because I'm a giant faggot that posted after this thread was made.

I've come to a pretty important realization today after sitting down for a while and really thinking hard about what the result could seriously be tomorrow.

We are voting leave in the hopes that we can independantly set out into the greater world and leave the shackles of a dying political and trading union behind. The idea is that we can then set out and trade with the rest of the world, re-instill British entreprenurship and values, and make Britain "great again." The initial shock to our economy will be the growing pains of something truly greater than what we are currently capable of, so the end goal will be worth the hardship of initially leaving.
On top of that, we want to bring back our true democracy, preventing the inevitable vallalization of the UK by Europe.

If we vote Remain, that means the majority of the country no longer appreciates these values... therefore aren't worth "saving."

So I came to the conclusion that if we Leave, we can all celebrate and be happy that we are finally free to do great things once again. But if we vote to Remain, we wouldn't have had the ingenuity, intelligence, or pride to go it alone in the first place.

It's actually amazingly fundamental and simple.

We will only vote leave if we have the capability to "be great."
We will only vote remain if we have truly lost what it means to be British, and we can no longer go it alone.

So, instead of being upset at "what we are missing out on" if we vote remain tomorrow, I will simply have a drink and toast to "what Britain once was, and is now lost forever," then move on.

If we are incapable of voting for independence... then we never deserved it.

>CLIFF RICHARD SUEING THE BBC

Absolute madman

it wouldn't be extremely Remainful?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3654357/It-foolish-impose-trade-barriers-UK-Brexit-says-German-business-leader.html

Most of the workers rights were brought in by the UK to the EU. We had existing legislation.

Talk about people like this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmeline_Pankhurst

Who existed before the EU did.

REV UP THOSE TWITTER ACCOUNTS
TWEET ALL ELECTORAL FRAUD SCREENSHOTS TO BREITBART JOURNOS
DO IT NOW
POST PROOF

LEAVE NOW AHEAD IN WIKILEAKS POLL. WELL DONE LADS.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

VOTE FOR THE BOYS

VOTE VOTE VOTE

>>"Most British people instinctively know they are not as good as people think they are."

-John Oliver

Should I stay up late on Thursday (Til about 3AM)
Or should I go to sleep early and wake up at 4AM on Friday?

Nice.

The Labour party was the driving force behind worker's rights throughout the 20th century, if a libcuck believes they got their rights through the EU they are dumb as a bag of rocks.

UK laws regarding pensions etc are well above the EU standards for such laws

Most of these laws were drafted in before we joined the EU

We've always been the world leader in social justice/progress not the EU

INDEPENDENCE DAY IS TOMORROW LADS ARE YOUR BODIES READY

Don't you guys think the EU could be one of the grandest superpowers out there? I really like the EU in this regard, we could be like a second USA that would give us a lot of fresh influence.

Goddamn what?
When do polls close? Americans have their results within an hour of polls closing, which is usually around 7pm on the day the vote is held.

Expect him to end up in a "car accident" or have a "heart attack".

lel.

is it true EU is building a firewall to block sites next year?

they didn't give us anything we didn't already have.

now the laws have a shiny EU sticker on them that's all.

most of the protection laws we have are still better than the EUs.

look at greece for an example of how protective the EU is.

Think I'm going to bottle it lads.

Have been Leave all the way but had a moment of panic last night. Leave is founded on grand ideals and feels like the right thing to do morally, but that doesn't put money in my pocket. I'm a contracter and only have work through to September. Struggling to line up more already, and stating that Leave will damage the economy is a self fulfilling prophecy even if it's founded on bullshit.

Bricking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yoey8t_7G6U

>German financial big shot confirms that industrial suicide out of spite is a bad idea
Have a paraphrase.

Yeah we do it on paper here, rather than with Jewish software so they have to be counted.

Our system isn't as fraudulent as yours.

So when's the real vote thingie starting? Was it delayed because of that one bitch that died?

CAN LEAVE STILL WIN?!?!

Do you think the US would roll over and let ANOTHER superpower arise in the world?

which comfy town should i move to if leave wins?

ready Amerifam, let's do this

Yo Brit/senpai/, Vote tomorrow right? By the time i wake up tomorrow you guys will of decided?

P-please..no more

Aren't there two polls today? Anyone know what time?

If you imagine the kind of idiots that would follow Lily Allen on twitter I'm amazed remain is only 10 points up

It's at Dianna levels of virtue signaling now. She wasn't even known in the UK. She was a backbencher for the opposition only recently elected.

It's terrible that she was murdered but this is way too over the top. Her husband's milking it for political reasons is just despicable. Honestly wouldn't shock me if it emerged that he had her killed.

Stay up late, all the action happens in the first few hours. By 4am it will be pretty much over

TOPKEK

>be me
>at college
>surrounded by remaincucks
>meet with remaincuck friend
>He's a labour voter
>he's been shilling in group chat for fucking weeks now
>"Support decency and democracy and vote remain"
>He calls all brexit voters "Racist old white men afraid of change"
>Tell him to give it a rest
>"The old should never be able to vote - the young will be affected most, while the old will die in a month or two anyway"
>Tell him that's undemocratic
>"So you're voting to leave then? I expected nothing less of you, you racist fuck"
>Choose not to strangle him because I need to vote tomorrow
>"Well, that's simply your opinion"
>walk away
>tfw remaincuck tells me I'm racist when I just want independance
>tfw everyone agreed with him about everything

Why are the remainiacs so mean guys :(

the uk is old and uses paperwork instead of fancy schamncy computamatation machines.

liberals don't quite understand there is a whole world outside
filled with people who aren't "racist white supremacists" yet disagree with them

pussy cuck

this is for good in the long run; even if you take a hit financially it'll be worth it for our sovereignty and the freedom of your countrymen

We'd be a fractured shitty USA with a progressive dictatorship, I'd rather be a irrelevant shithole minding my own business than that

Don't be a prick this is about the very existence of Britain as a nation

>A leading German business figure has warned against imposing trade tariffs on Britain if we leave the EU.
>Markus Kerber, the head of the BDI - the federation of German industries - said it would be 'very very foolish' to put up such barriers.

>Don't you guys think the EU could be one of the grandest superpowers out there?
You're cute.

Yes.

Also

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

Weekly reminder about this gem.

Read section 7 "Penal Sanctions".

TOP KUCK.

Why should I trust Worst Korea?

Your country is dying, with or without the EU.
At least die with dignity.

vote leave you twat. no government, even one as shit as Call Me Dave's, will sit by and let the economy tank from a referendum result, it would be suicide. "it's founded on bullshit." you said it yourself. Sovereignty is worth a dip anyway, and considering the £'s at an 8 year high what does it matter

Thanks m8

DO IT FOR HER

Come on lad, keep it together. Do your duty. You might be scared, but don't think about the short term, small scale. Think about the future of your country, this isn't just about you, lad,

it's about your kids, and their kids. Don't let them down, vote leave, vote for the best future for Britain.

We see nothing but good and hope in a richer, freer, more contented European commonality.

But we have our own dream and our own task.

We are with Europe, but not of it.

We are linked but not compromised.

We are interested and associated but not absorbed.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3_0x6oaDmI

Either:

>we look back on these days with pride, these were the days we finally had hope that our country might recover from the hell its been living
or
>we look at these days with the same defeated, bleak outlook as we have for years, nothing really having changed in our minds, but our fate cemented.
Regardless, it's been interesting.

It's a fantasy. The USA's origin story is nothing like the EU's.

I'm a contractor as well. Ffs man don't sell out your country over a fear of what MIGHT happen, the economy will be fine. Vote leave, you know it's what's best for our country.

Man up fucknugget, chances are we won't even suffer a recession according to the latest IMF report

England expects that every man will do his duty

Hahaha, daily reminder that Brexit won't happen.

Kek this isn't even a parody, he's serious.

Don't fall for remain fearmongering. Yes, we will need to sort out all the crap inflicted on us by the EU, but once that's done our economy will be much better off. It's like tearing off a bandage, it might sting at first but ultimately you have to do it.

well done, we've brigaded an irrelevant twitter poll

what did this achieve? why would anyone expend energy doing this instead of giving out leaflets?

Alright then vote remain and sell your country out to the European superstate if you think you can live with that.

They live in an isolated safe space in their own minds. They say they're for love and peace yet they're some of the meanest, most detestable people on the planet. Liberals are scum

>Watching youtube videos and shit after Boris speech
>Find this: youtube.com/watch?v=5J_xPo878Pw

Holy shit I love those comments near the start on Dodgy Dave

twitter.com/AFP/status/745603235629629440

This completely destroys the entire remain argument about reforming the EU if we stay in.

TOP LEL!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ei71Dtxb_Wc

Choon thank you Sky BET.

Lads.. Be straight with me.

I-is it happening?

how much work do you get from outside the UK?

We still have precincts in rural areas that use paper ballots too and they aren't that slow to count. It just looks like your elections are understaffed and not given the resources they need to operate smoothly.

youtube.com/watch?v=MSG6OvwxfjM

If we vote to leave tomorrow I can see why you guys love July 4th.

twitter.com/MSmithsonPB/status/745579361970032641

Establishment status: Barraged

>rightwing conservatives

LOL

Abdul

They aren't going to let the economy tank. The day we vote leave, all those politicians trying to call for fire and brimstone will immediately go "oh well we lost, now lets work to make this work as well as it possibly can."

Even if there is a downturn, it will be small. I think the number was like 0.4% or something at worst.

Why? She signed the Single European Act.

Rural areas have fewer votes to count

>Damage the economy

It's already fucked, more of the same won't fix it.

Probably not. Expect the worst but there's still a glimmer of hope

if i need advice on what crisps to buy i'll ask gary lineker but i don't give a fuck about his politics.

why does society care so much about celebrities opinions?

Hey Kanye what do you think about the war in Iraq?

why do we reward ignorance and punish merit.

fuck!

She didn't realise what it was because Heath had lied to them all, when she did realise what it was, her party turned against her.

Heseltine etc all stuck a knife in her and walked out of her cabinet.

The poll tax got the blame but the real reason was the EU.

Never forget that.

BOX!!!! MYSTERY BOX!