TIL that there are manchildren on here autistic enough to actually defend this

TIL that there are manchildren on here autistic enough to actually defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pOtmdHiCJNY
youtube.com/watch?v=4lGETyUkjdo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A lot of it is dumb. But hey killing him off so quick was dumb. He's good in Rebels. Deal w/it.

Still better than if he'd just died as a one-off. Infinitely better designed villain than Dooku or Grievous.

It's canon.

>He's good in rebels. Deal with it
>It's canon. Deal with it.
So what if it's """canon""". It's retarded, you're retarded, and Maul is dead as far as the movies are concerned. Your canon means nothing when the movies won't acknowledge your fucking cartoon. It's as good as fanfiction when the movies won't acknowledge it

Rogue One acknowledged Rebels.

Rebels is canon in rogue one and that makes maul alive in the movie universe. (Maybe not at the point of rour one happening)

>REEEEEEEEEE stop liking things
haha yeah nah

Wow, Syndulla got a name drop. That's a fucking easter egg, retard. No one is stupid enough to put Darth Maul in another movie ever.
As far as I'm concerned, Star Wars is the original trilogy and the prequel trilogy. Any other Disney™ canon can fuck right off to

This is bad bait.

Well I mean you can say that, don't make it true. I'd much rather have Disney actually CURATING the canon than have it be the way it was before, when literally nothing but the movies had any chance of mattering.

Also the Ghost was in Rogue One. And since that worked out, increases the odds they'll do more like it.

In short, umad?

It's a...

>WAH WAH WAH PEOPLE LIKE THINGS!!!

Shit posting topic.

Nice contribution OP

why do you care?

found this pic of you
now back to Sup Forums

Maul is pretty much that glue that held Clone Wars together. His arc was a sweeping epic that had deep ties to Asajj, Obi-wan, and Mandalore; but at some point or another roped in pretty much every aspect of that show. It could be considered one of the two main arcs of the series, along with Ahsoka's growth, both of which would have converged in the finale had it not been cancelled. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that won't be the case with Rebels and he'll be gone after this season like Ahsoka.

Also, Chopper appears

and here's that in non-shit quality

WOW, another easter egg!
Now I guess all the other nonsense in Rebels like Seven Sisters and Inquisitors and other pseudo-sith that has no place at all in the original trilogy is legitimized too
Get out more.
Talk to girls.

I prefer this over Star Wars Rebels which is Dave Filoni unsupervised by Lucas (Filoni was just a hired gun on Clone Wars always whining Lucas would not let him follow previousl Expanded Universe lore)

>TIL
hey, this isn't reddit. XD

t. buttmad basement dwelling OT Elitist

Dave Filoni is a disgusting autist. When you watch rebels you can feel the aspergers through your tv screen with all the appalling nonsense he shoves into the show

For someone who claims to hate the cartoons, you sure know alot about them

We've already seen too much from these two faggots. Sheev destroyed them while laughing in their faces. If anything we need more Sheev and a lot less whiny faggotry.

Maybe because I hate them because I watched them? Why would I hate it without seeing it, retard?

>Literally every person in this thread
youtu.be/pOtmdHiCJNY

this is barneyfag's mentality

well, you hated it enough to finish the second season faggot

this. You're arguing over a show intended for small children.
Sup Forums is a board for cinema and kino only.
Drink bleach.

Thankfully they got the Rogue One tie-in out of the way. Hearing 'Saw Gererra' 20 odd times was annoying.

it's canon

TIL there are autists that rant online on an animu board about the existence of a Star Wars cartoon

Clone wars character was a major character in Rogue One, Hondo's banner flies across Maz's temple a few decades after the battle of Yavin, Chopper appears on screen, they're canon user.

Holy shit hahaha.

What the fuck are those? Is this the shadow the hedgehog of Star Wars?

Guy doesn't have a dick

I dunno, I like the TV shows. They're generally good, although I prefer TCW more than Rebels simply for the sake that it felt a bit more interesting than Rebels with its token jedi characters. It made Anakin far more interesting than he was in the movies, and the acting is much better in the show too.

Sup Forums in a nutshell

Only autistic man children care about Star Wars.

This board is irredeemable.

Bane?

Ok, there are dozens of star wars threads right now, but I'll ask on this one.
I want to rewatch all the Star Wars movies chronologically, but this time including the cartoons. So the official list would be:

>I The Phantom Menace
>II Attack of the Clones
>Clone Wars (Movie)
>Clone Wars (Series)
>III Revenge of the Sith
>Rebels
>Rogue One
>IV A New Hope
>V Empire Strikes Back
>VI Return of Jedi
>VII The Force Awakens

Right?

> Animators get so butthurt they have to make a whole skit about it

Ahaha, fucking animators are shit people. If they're not bitching about how they don't have 30 years to draw 10 frames they're doing bullshit because "it looked cool."

When that big drama over the Sausage Party animators getting severely short changed all I could do was laugh, when Japanese animators haven't seen a pay increase in like 20 years its great. It just proves to me that there is some sort of cosmic justice in the world.

>TIL

AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA AHAHHAHAHA HAHAAAAAAHAHAHHHA

>this time including the cartoons
how old are you user?
do you have a job?
a girlfriend?

>WAH WAH WAH I'M A FAGGOT!
>WAH WAH WAH STOP LIKING THINGS!!

lmao

the fuck is this

and yknow, you could see The Ghost twice in R1 you silly goose

>do you have a job?
>a girlfriend?
where do you think we are, user?

I have both. I rarely post, only to call out autistic frogposters who ruined this board over the past two years when they migrated to Sup Forums then here from rebbit

>finish watching episode 1
>darth maul is introduced
>think aggressive usage of the dark side of the force changes and mutates peolpe into horrific visages while destroying their bodies inside and out
>so the emperor has a line of apprentices who will burn themselves out with force usage so he can sit back and be quasi-immortal
>the empire kills off most of the jedi so vader was a being held together by all that cybernetic gear because the emperor didn't have a replacement
>wants luke to be the next vader because vader is old and busted
>darth maul dies
>think the reason palpatine got so horrific is because he had to do a lot of shit himself because he couldn't find another sidekick in short order

>nope, all thats wrong! anakin got torched by the lavas, palpatine accidentally force lighteninged his face, and force usage doesn't do anything negative ever lol!

>My headcanon was wrong
Gee wizz. Vader falling into lava was a thing since the ot novelizations.

lmao why are you so mad you sperg

It's canon senpai, the silly cross-guard lightsaber appears in Rebels.

this. too many autistic manchildren in this here board.

Guess Disneyshills are pretty mad that this one scene is more powerful than anything in TFA/R1

youtube.com/watch?v=4lGETyUkjdo

Why would Disneyshills be mad? You posted Disneyshit.

>The Clone Wars
>Disney

>owned by them
>they profit from it
>they declared it canon
>ha-ha stick it to the Disneyshills by supporting TCW!
Man you're retarded.

They own all of star wars you nigger

Well yeah, you dumb fucking nigger. Suck that dick in silence.

>not watching in release order

Then it's all Disney's hit m8

hourly reminder this board is filled with mindless autistic consumer of this sort of low quality mass produced shit for adult nerds

That's more or less correct depending how anal you want to be about it. TCW (show and film) didn't air chronologically. You'd have to find a list of every episode rearranged chronologically if you wanted. But that would mean jumping across seasons and seeing quality dips when you hit a S1 or S2 episode, I'd recommend just watching them in air order so you can power through those first.

Tl.dr
Yes