Brit/pol/ - It'll be nice to have a leader we can actually respect for once Edition

TWO NEW POLLS DUE TODAY LADS: twitter.com/britainelects/status/745560961189216257

youtube.com/watch?v=xJIS3KjinPc

BASED AS FUCK BORIS: youtube.com/watch?v=emxumavBU3M

twitter.com/BBCNews/status/745358333175959554

LEAVE CONFIRMED FOR WINNING THE DEBATE: twitter.com/cmackinlay/status/745378025651474432

>QUEEN BACKS BREXIT
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/1078504/revealed-queen-backs-brexit-as-alleged-eu-bust-up-with-ex-deputy-pm-emerges/

>PETER HITCHENS
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2016/06/peter-hitchens-theres-a-faint-chance-we-may-get-our-nation-back-one-day.html

>DANIEL HANNAN
spectator.co.uk/2016/06/six-best-reasons-vote-leave/

>JACOB REES-MOGG
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3614626/JACOB-REES-MOGG-Yes-victory-bloody-final.html

>FARAGE: BREXIT WOULD LEAD TO DOMINO EFFECT DISINTEGRATION OF EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/06/farage-brexit-domino-disintegration/

>THREAD THEMES
youtube.com/watch?v=2zCGQV_aJME
youtube.com/watch?v=t2KA5iyUUdw

>ARE NIGE RETROSPECTIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=9UCm6LNj7P0

>BREXIT: FACTS NOT FEAR
youtube.com/watch?v=gILTIDr4Ra8

>BREXIT: THE MOVIE
youtube.com/watch?v=UTMxfAkxfQ0

>BORIS ITV DEBATE - 9 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=RcAywz3SaOo

>NIGE V NEIL - 10 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=EaSQT7QnbWI

>GOVE ON QT - 15 JUNE
youtube.com/watch?v=_9-jDRQuToo

>LEXIT THE MOVIE:
youtube.com/watch?v=pq72f81kkM4

>BRITAIN, THE EU AND A PROPHECY
youtube.com/watch?v=TpP-n9Oqj-Y

>THE BATTLE FOR BRITAIN
youtube.com/watch?v=a_S6KfpqnXQ

>POLLS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_United_Kingdom_European_Union_membership_referendum
twitter.com/britainelects
yougov.co.uk/turnout-o-meter/
oddschecker.com/politics/british-politics/eu-referendum/referendum-on-eu-membership-result

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/745513654351601665
youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo
twitter.com/britainelects/status/745631386892132352
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Khans fly.

Just saw this on GSOGM

p-pepe?

#brokenbritain

WHAT BETTER WAY IS THERE TO DIE

THAN FACING FRIGHTFUL ODDS

DEFENDING THE ASHES OF OUR FATHERS

AND THE TEMPLES OF OUR GODS

use this one for now, we'll come back to this thread later

Didn't realise how bad this guy was. Terrible public speaker, idiotic arguments and rants throughout the whole thing. Slurring mumbling idiot. No one would have heard of this clown or voted for him if he wasn't Muslim.

When can we expect results tomorrow?

OP here, this lad got there first:

We can come back to this one later.

INDEPENDENCE DAY IS TOMORROW LADS

Burgers for Brexit

>Boris declares "Thursday" as our day of independence, to thunderous applause
52 independence days per year
absolute madman

My idea was not to "leak" papers you have no access to, rather to direct you to official papers, open to the public but that you have no idea about whatsoever. But anyway, I'll see if I have time later.

iirc they'll start coming in after 10pm, we should have a decent idea of the winner by around 4am.

First Brexit than Trump . MAKE WESTERN CIVILIZATION GREAT AGAIN

Two big battles in 1 year vs. The NWO

HAHAHA

>>MFW - Vote for Brexit morphs into Vote for REMAIN

HAHAHA

I will never forget whenever Brit/pol/ kept us alive during the great cuckening of Sup Forums by moot. I extend my gratitude to you.

BASED SCOTS KEKING THE ENGLISH AGAIN

Can the Scottish stop trying to be like us Swedes

>Less than 8% of the vote.
>Mattering.

>Sup Forums unironically supporting the cuckservatives

Fuck off niggers them and tony blair are the reason this countrys so anti-gun

should have got rid of them in that referendum

Odds are even or close to even in most other places.Scotland will probably cuck you.

Give um hell boys. Leave the EU. We'll back you all the way.

I was just looking at some polls at leave has no chance lmao

> not understanding that the polls are on a knife edge.

He'll be fine

Oh man, an all nighter it is then

What's the next step to save UK after Brexit?

Ethnic cleansing of London, Birmingham, Leeds, Sheffield, Manchester, Bristol, Cardiff, Blackburn and Bradford?

You're gonna have to. Or else they will form a radical muslim party and win within 50 years.

checked.
The cleansing of London can't happen overly, no party will get elected with policies that directly remove Muslims from the country, it has to be done through the back door. Halal meat must be made illegal on the grounds of animal cruelty, Sharia courts banned under the guise of human rights, stronger anti terrorism legislation making it illegal to express sympathies for ISIS to be punished by deportation with radical mosques being shut down and destroyed. Before long either Muslims will be deported or they will chose to leave as the country no longer has anything to offer them and is no longer willing to be subverted.

RESULTS WHEN????

Tomorrow at midnight, we haven't even voted yet fgt

Holy fuck.

Are you guys watching BBC news?

They're broadcasting a memorial gig for Jo Cox in Trafelgor square called #MoreINCommon

WHAT. THE. FUCK

I am so fucking done with scotland.

First you vote to remain in the UK, now you are voting against the will of it's other constituent counties..

Scotland, the shitposting aussies of europe.

By about 3 in the morning UK time on Firday we will be seeing a lot of the results coming in, hopefully by that time there should be enough to predict a clear winner, unfortunately there isn't going to be an exit poll so we will just have to wait and see. Personally I don't think I'll be getting much sleep tomorrow night.

the shit lefties come out with

> brits getting scared and voting status quo

at least you tried

>had a dream where I and Cameron were on one of those British Questions panels debating Brexit, and we both decided to take it to a pub, (that looked like the one I'd been to in Avebury last time I was in England) and it devolved into a musical parody of "Let's Do It (Let's Fall in Love)" with nonsense lyrics and all
I don't remember all the lyrics but one line was like
"Vote Brexit, come on now, Brussels is'a choking us
Vote Brexit, don't have cows, it's THE political locus~
It's broke us
We want off THE bus
All bogged down with EU pork
(OoOOH~)
FOCUS!
And vote Brexit. VOTE BREXIT NOOOOW~"

I think that was about the most coherent line or at least the one I can remember. I have a lot of musical dreams so this isn't out of the ordinary. He also tried to get a layman's opinion, and the layman was Doctor Who, and we fought Cybermen and then I woke up.

The point is, this song parody should be a real thing. Maybe not my song lyrics, but you know, the 'Let's Do It' stuff.

This whole story has played like a fucking harp, that her Birthday is actually the day before the fucking vote. Fuck everything. I hate that mental faggot with a passion.

BBC KEKS

I see Brendan Cox has moved on quickly...

twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/745513654351601665

vote leave

Make Thursday Great Again

Totally not political.

Nope no political bias AT ALL!

>mfw Britain votes remain

One real bad effect of a Remain vote is that it might mean the Tory party stays cucked.

If Leave were to win, Boris would go on to become PM, and he would give good ministerial positions to Brexiteer MPs. The Tory party would become a true party of British independence.
A Remain vote may basically kill that chance, and we'll be stuck in the position we are in now: basically all represented parties except UKIP being in favour of EU membership.

delete this

That's nothing.... They can't report on the referendum campaigning tomorrow BUT Thomas mair is in court tomorrow.
Kek

you butchered that mate

I would've thought they'd try to avoid so obviously exploiting her death after they already got backlash from remainers. This is just taking it to another level.

TRUMP EXPOSING HILLARY LIVE

>35 MINUTES UNTIL NEW POLL

Fuck off

Fuck off cunt

you do understrand that brexit by no means will result in less overall immigration, right? Realistically, so long as there are no radical changes in the main two parties, immigration will stay at a similar level to what it is now, just that there will be FAR more entering from countries outside of Europe, most likely the middle east and china.

Just because Nigel Farage has latched onto this campaign full force with the immigration issue does not mean that what he is saying will happen, because UKIP are not in power, the moderate centre right are.

>germans
>trying to destroy europe for a 3rd time
Don't make the rest of us put you in line again

Pakpe.

>the shit lefties come out with
The truth: no they don't

Only the WWE could exploit someone's death more.

it worries me how heavy the bookies are weighted to remain

SCOTLAND OUT

Fuck off lad

Fuck off

>praying that everyone forgets most of last night's debate and only remembers Boris' concluding speech

lads. Is the Osterhagen key ready?

I'm ready for comfy Brexit

I was gonna vote leave but watching BBC news right now has changed my mind

This hijab business ('modest womenswear') relies a great deal on trade with the EU and she'll be worse off outside the EU :'(

Think of the hijab industry before you vote!

bookies follow the money lad

brexit confirmed

>Remain 55%
>Leave 45%

I need to get out in my car and go tooting to leave.

I am Scottish and I want to leave the shitheap that is the EU.

KEK burnt you like Dresden.

Gonna predict the first poll, slight lead for Leave, with a smaller "don't know" section.

Oh shit

that not true. even if we applied our current immigration rules to everyone over 1.5 million eu citizens in the uk wouldnt have qualified to move here

twitter.com/britainelects/status/745631386892132352

Wew lad, you should've angled the camera differently, now we can all see your ugly mug.

Nice digits

I tried lads.

wew lad, didn't think Wales would be so heavily leave. based dragons

if you vote remain, you can get a wife like that

@britainelects 1m1 minute ago
>Due within the next hour: Opinium #EUref online poll. Previous survey had it level pegging.

Fix your TV box lad

Our position is bleak, mate.
Just my opinion, but we basically needed last night to be a rape-fest, and it weren't.
I don't know what event is on tonight, this Paxman thing, but I don't think it'll get as many views, and what are teh chances that Leave would be able to recuperate anyway?

As far as I know the £ is strong and the bookies are favouring Remain by far, so it probably won't happen.

1 dead MP nobody has heard of v 80 million Turks.
Nobody gives a fuck about st jo.

it's not happening.

What will Morrissey vote?

They never learn

He has potential.

Post a better version of your face pls.

For science purposes.

OH SHIT

CHECKED

Really? She is talking about her hijab business on bbc or are you making it up?

That's the entire point though, surely? Once people catch on that they can challenge the status quo there's no reason to assume that's it after this referendum.

Typical Swedish broad lad

We should resurrect Edward I, the Scots need a good hammering

KEK WILLS IT

Get Fucked Krauts, Kek mitt uns!