There's no such thing as a perfect female protagon-

>there's no such thing as a perfect female protagon-

You can't suspend disbelief to the extent that is needed for the illusion. Like, women are fucking failures in real life. So a female lead is already a fucking joke.

but your picture shows the opposite, unless your suggesting shes perfect because she doesn't fuck up once because she is a mary sue then you would be correct

Shit character

I honestly don't understand how women don't understand or accept biology. Yes, the female is the subordinate to the male, but that doesn't explicitly mean women are somehow inferior creatures because they aren't like men. You look at nature and the female lioness is actually more fierce than the male. That's just one example but women also are unique, and birth human life. Why are we trying to make women more like men making them take unsessasry risks and make them miserable for the sake of equality? I've always understood the duality of the genders and how they both need eachother to function properly and this includes the male. The majority of women how have families and take care of their husbands are happier being subordinates than take charge bitches, and these women voted for trump.

It's not even about subordination, but about complementing each other. Ying Yang.

But there is a headship, the man over his family like jesus is over the church. im not disagreeing with you it IS yin and yang cant have one without the other but the hierarchy is there

no comrade we are all same

I was going to make a thread about rey, but I'll steal this one,

who do you think reys parents are? or should i say grand parents ?

I saw 2 theories, one is that she is obi wan konobi grand daughter, or she is Palpatine's grand daughter, what do you guys think?

mace windu for sure

She's a clone of Darth Vader (Created by Palpatine)

Not even joking, it's the only avenue that throws everyone off their tracks. No one expects it, and Disney is dying to re-create the "I am your father" shock reveal. This time it'll be Luke saying "You're my father" to Rey.

I think mace windu is snoke

>mary sue

Worst character ever made on screen

this, it makes sense to me

literally perfect- in a mary sue sense

(by the way that pic is so good actually)
he actually has the scarring from when he was thrown against the window and the glass shattered

that's not a female. that manly jawline. didn't even bother to shoop away adam's apple.

She got beat out in every department the next year by a cartoon rabbit.

This

>But there is a headship, the man over his family like jesus is over the church.

Generally men are content just being providers and women have final say on everything. Pussy gives women too much leverage.

I know it's an acting intervew where she shows her skills but why do they have to touch her head? Is it so she can cry easier by pretending a loved one is consoling her?