Cast Clementine for a live-action TV adaptation of Telltale's The Walking Dead

Cast Clementine for a live-action TV adaptation of Telltale's The Walking Dead

Kenny and Lee are the only good characters from that Telltale shit.

literally a pleb filter opinion

Theres a new game? Does she lose her virginity in it?

No she's pure, just a couple handjobs but she wasn't even sure she liked 'em

idris elba

>It's an OP gets assblasted over his shit taste episode.

>Cast Clementine
Just go for the actress who gives her the voice

>Just a couple of handjobs

Looks like it's time to start playing s3 again

>again
game's been out for two weeks... and only 2 episodes of it. how can you play it "again"

I stopped in the middle of ep2

You better be serious about those handjobs btw

Amandla Stenberg

though she's THICCer now and has larger breasts but had they done S1+2 i think younger Amandla would have been perfect

Does the new draw from the previous save file?

I dunno if I can find mine, but any inconsistencies in the story will inflame my autism.

Too smug.

>two weeks
>2 episodes

That's a lot faster than before, right?

Not possible. See pic.

so you're saying she's perfect for S2 and S3 Clem?

They have a save simulator that you can go through to try and recreate your S1/S2 Clem if you can't access your save file.

It's not perfect of course, but it's a good option

In S3, is it implied that Clem was raped during her time with New Frontier? At one point she mentions something along the lines of "bad things" happening, and when pressed further, she just says "...what matters is I got away", or something like that.

i honestly think that's way too dark for the game to explore, but if they did then perhaps depending on how they handle it that it could be done well.

perhaps she herself wasn;t but maybe it's implied that girls even as young as she was, were to be groomed as possible mates for the older males, etc. And she decides to high tail it out of there

I just want a satisfying answer as to why she'd leave AJ behind. I don't think they'd kill him off, I can see Ava possibly having him. Whether or not if that's by Clem's choice, is still up in the air.

Javi asks if she was a prisoner, she says that she got "stuck with them" to cover up the fact that she joined them.

Hard to find young black actresses. Tried IMDB

Found this one

>Jaylen Barron

I personally think it ought to be a movie instead of a tv series.