Would she have made a better Hermione Granger?

Would she have made a better Hermione Granger?

Yes

too old

Why waste a decent actress on what is indeed the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises.

Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

She should've been Hermione.

she was 17 when the first movie came out, so no

cute!!! :3

she would make every movie better with her presence

she would make my life better with her presence ;_;

How tall/short is she?

Only if she used a carrot for a wand.

1,59 m according to google, but this can't be
she's smaller than Kendrick

She could've made a great sexy upper classmen. She could help Harry experience his first 69er while Hermoine masturbated under her invisibility cloak.

5'5

>god tier
>atlas shrugged
jesus christ

Yes
A
Million
Times
Yes

2cute

Since Watson is one of the worst mainstream actors in the last decade probably.

No she cant emote you autists she's a shit tier actor.

Watson was great and you contrarian babbies are hilarious

She and ron carried the series

She and Ron were the worst part about the series. Shit chemistry, fake/10.

>ron
in the long run Ron was one of the biggest casting mistakes of the franchise

>le flavor of the month pretty actress that will be forgotten by February

fuck off with these threads

seriously I'm tired of hiding them all the time

it's an unnecessary movement of my index and middle finger to hide these shitty "waifu" threads

lmao no

this isn't your safe space, buddy.

Deal with it.

No you dumb starshitter.

yes it is
as a matter of fact you could get banned for making these shitty threads

You're so wrong lmao they were both comic relief and played off eachother. Harry was shit.
This fucking hell

Bunnyfu's perfect feet > that other woman's feet.

>"No!"

Kek hard as soon as I read the first sentence of this every time. Thanks whoever you are.

>you could get banned for making these shitty threads
>discussing which actors would have played better roles in movies is bannable

Top kek. Go back to r.eddit pussy.

No, every actor over age of 25 carried the series

No it was Ron and Hermione who carried harry. The trio was the focus

Having a great cast didn't hurt. You're an idiot if you think ron and hermione didn't sell it completely

Pretty much anyone would be a better Hermione Granger.

She's not black, so no. Don't you know that Rowlings is only cool with the dark Granger anymore?

Nobody would be better. But you're asking Sup Forums which has the shittiest taste known to mankind

> Ok, reddit.

>these two show up at your door
>"user we need a place to stay tonight"
>"we don't want to be trouble, we can share a bed"
>"no one needs to know"

Wat do?

>in the long run Ron was one of the biggest casting mistakes of the franchise

Hermione was never meant to be a total babe. It kinda made sense in the books she ended up with Ron but is laughable in the movies.

>Emma Watson
>a total babe

correct

Ginny is worse and harry was a manlet

Emma had freckles and lots of hair and I thought everyone memed now that she's ugly? Her looks have nothing to do with her character traits she was portayed very well probably too well since many are annoyed

"thank you user, i won't forget it"

WHERE 2 COP BUNNY GF???

PLS HALP

Let them in and proceed to have small chat before ramping up the flirting game as the night goes on. Eventually falling asleep cuddling together in my bed. They then wake up the next morning with a plate full of eggs and a piece of paper that says "Please stay and marry me."

Yeah, that's the life.

Good job sir. Keep doing the little one of a kind introductions before the pasta.

No Emma was great

>keep being autistic and hating a good franchise compared to nowadays
Wow makes me think

irebel

she's looking great for 40

Emma Watson is a horrible actress so probably yeah

No. Now fuck off with your subtle 299 reply bait.

What's with this trend of retarded faggots wanting old women to play young girls in movies?

Emma watson is one of the only good actresses unlike the type of shit in the OP that Sup Forums parades, so negative

She's 33. This is how women without tons of makeup look after 25.

She looks worse than she should.

She's a good actress.
People who smile and quint more often tend to get wrinkles faster than those that don't.

No she isn't there's nothing to be found in her sameesque performances.

Well I think she is.

Well bunnies tend to be pretty small.

I'd make an honest wife out of her and give her cute little babies.

Everyfuckingtime

Don't try and make excuse for her. I'm the same age and don't look nearly that haggard. Neither do any of the other people around my age that I know.

I don't take literary criticisms from someone that considers atlas shrugged god tier.

Well its the truth user. I know people around that age who without makeup look very similar.

I myself am nearing that age and don't look anything like that, in fact, I haven't really aged much since I was in high school outside of some white hairs in places in my beard.

That's just how genetics and skin works. The older you get the more it stretches and tightens and smiling, squinting help to cause wrinkles, as does furrowing your brow. Its just that mixed with genetics.

How life works man. At least there is makeup to hide it.

>I'd make an honest wife out of her and give her cute little babies.
You've got problems user.

I guess you and I are just lucky we don't need to wear makeup to not look like complete shit.

I do. I'd give her eskimo kisses while holding her hands and telling her I loved her too.

You'd probably have better luck finding a decent looking girl around your own age user. No need to settle for a hag.

Christmas Cakes need love too.

Hermione was perfectly cast, the only way you could find an improvement is if the character was supposed to be ugly but smart.

And we'd all rather settle for the good looking Watson if it came to that.

IT WAS FREE PIZZA

bunny

Bunnyfuuuuuuuuuu!

Bunnyfufuuuuuuuuuuu!!

>ywn get a bunnyfu gf

just end my life senpai

Fucking pathetic

heh, but have you considered...
bunny

blow off some steam Bennett

not a footfag, but WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

I was lucky enough to come of age before this furfag/tranny shit enveloped you all. I'm glad to be a part of the last generation of men who are attracted to actual women.

>Clifford for President
>not god-tier
Pleb detected

More bunny for me, I guess.

>tfw have a completely healthy obsession with bunnyfu

poor mans Zooey Deschanel

bunny

See

no lmao

youre right

>pretty
>oxford educated
>bunny
jdimsa

Damn, someone needs to call pest control.

>she sees his carrot

I want to fuck that rabbit

>AAAAAAA A BLACK HAND

Frogs >>>>>>>>>>>> Rabbits
You tasteless cunts

lewd.bunee

cute

I'm lovin' this bunny thread