The GOAT is a man who scores 5 goals in 2 games and leads his team to victory

The GOAT is a man who scores 5 goals in 2 games and leads his team to victory.

NOT a man who boasts like he's a god and gets himself banned for 5 games leading to his team losing 4 points and drawing twice to midtable teams.

m8 you are months too early, Ronaldo disappears for 10 months a year while his team carries him then sits in the box to score in a CL semi-final for instagram

Thank god International break is over so Messi can statpad against irrelevant opponents

Hopefully no one will remeber his performance from the last weeks. Oh you have to have performance first to be remembered HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Messi spammer should be banned for life desu

Silly me, how could I forget those amazing Tapnaldo performances against Andorra, Faroe Islands and Latvia

>for you NT when it matters
nope
>against espanyol when it doesnt matter
TSUUUUUUPRIIIIIIIIIIIITE

Your tism is showing, chicano.

Messi was the only player in Argentina who did jack shit. Not his fault the NT is in shambles right now.

He didn't

>Lose CL
>Lose La Liga
>Constantly choke even with the amazing NT you have
>Don't win a single Ballon d'Or since 2012
S-So this is the power of the GOAT...woah

>right now
how many years has the argentinian NT been in shambles for now?

How do you stat pad in the 1st two games when the table is a veritable tie?

>Don't win a single Ballon d'Or since 2012
He won it in 2015.
>Messhitters getring all their gloating in now before the GOAT shuts them up for the rest of the season
Enjoy these next few games before the JUSTing

2006 team was pretty good.

>Messi wasn't even starting and demanding his favourite players and coaches then
rmmt
Messi seemed pretty quiet during the copa del rey

1 Messi
2 Pele
3 Maradona
4 Ronaldinho
5 Zidane

Could this list become anymore pleb?
>2 season wonderinho
Kek

shut up plebian, you're uneducated about football
here the rest of the list

6 Ronaldo Nazario
7 Romario
8 Zico
9 Cristiano Ronaldo
10 Rivaldo/Cruyff

Brazil we outchea, Hexa 2018.

>Rating Pele over Maradona

Bih tf outta here-inho

>Ronaldo disappears for 10 months a year while his team carries him then sits in the box to score in a CL semi-final for instagram
fuckin this. based American.

>El quinto glande
LOOOOOOOOOOOL. You could put even Indigesta before him

Messi should have quit the national team. He's a trash tier midfielder and he keeps trying to play there its funny.

Hey, we got to three finals. Call us chokers but it takes some doing to get there.

The only reason he drops deep is because, again, no one else is remotely effective. Argentina have come to rely so much on him that I actually kind of agree that quitting would be beneficial because everyone else would have to pick up the slack.

implying Pastore and Di Maria aren't world class

Well he should score his chances instead of ruining the team from scoring.

They are world class Di Maria has been phenomenal for Argentina in the past but he didn't impress me these last few matches. Pastore was okay.

I'm not disagreeing that Messi hasn't played very well for Argentina, and I agree that he has way too much control of Argentina's play at the moment. But the other players aren't even trying at the moment, they just pass it to Messi and wait for him to do something. It's frustrating watching them be so sluggish on the field.

It's a tactical issue. We don't have an identity on the field and have relied way too much on individual play. During the world cup Di Maria could also produce these brilliant moments of individual play, until unfortunately he got injured. He was a huge part of them getting as far as they did, and when he couldn't play they were half the team. We need to establish a long-term project like Germany did. I have faith in Sampaoli, but I don't know how long he'll last.

The GOAT leads his country to a major title.

NOT a man who bottles it time and time again.

>while his team carries him then sits in the box to score in a CL semi-final for instagram
>Messhitters have to pretend scoring in a CL semifinal is irrelevant to hide the fact their "GOAT" has only ever done it 4 times compared to Ronaldo's 13 (THIRTEEN).

>GOAT
>0 international achievements

>rating zidane and ronaldinho over the GOAT Ronaldo
>rating anyone over the king Pelé
What a faggot.

Only insecure manlets want to believe he's the goat desu. He's second best, and that's amazing, but the goat is not a manlet, get over it already.

>Messi was the only player in Argentina who did jack shit

No he didn't, he dribbled rivals in the middle of the pitch which look good in MESSI VS VENEZUELA U-20 ● 2017 ● SKILLS ● DRIBBLES ● #Respect compilation videos but he did absolutely nothing of relevance in the games.

>but he didn't impress me these last few matches

Except he was the best player in the pitch before getting injured, against us I give you that because Nandez made him his bitch but yeah.

The GOAT is someone who takes his team to the finals then gets himself injured so the team doesn't rely on him to win the trophy. #respectfromsaudi #notallmulism #flylord

>The GOAT is someone who takes his team to the finals then gets himself injured so the team doesn't rely on him to win the trophy
Maybe Messi should try that instead of just disappearing

Daily reminder that RM are suffering in LaLiga because Tsunaldo wanted to do Messi's celebration