kek
KEK

>scoring on a balk

Was putting Grimm into this game really Maddons best move? What the fuck Joe

>the aids infested shanty town of Wrigleyville
LEL

Hey Chicago what do you say
The cubs are going to lose (again) today

im worry about cub win world serie this year.........

you should be faggot lol. You should be worried about winning the Central first.

>chicuckans no where to be found
Lel

12-0 lmao cubs

i dont get it there were like a dozen posts saying theyd win today????

Thank you based Brewers

14-0 lmao cubs

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=fnWw4wvVKHs

JUST

Welp, at least this was a monty start, so it's not the end of the world since it just confirms he's better as a reliever than starter. Most of the crowd is still sticking it out, which shows the loyalty of the fanbase even during a game like this.

Plus we might get to see a position player pitch in the 9th, which is always fun.

>Schwarber's catching
I guess this is why they don't use him in the position.

u r scum but i admire ur optimism in trying times

Yes, Schwarber breaks the shut out.

Brewers also haven't been known to have games where they score a lot of runs, so this was a game that was due. Unfortunate timing, though.

>JD insulting people from Georgia by saying they all have funny accents and are looking for the chick-a-flics
Ha.

>Pena has a clean inning
Good for him, he's been just as bad as Wilson about giving up runs and hits in all his outings.

This defeat was necessary sacrifice.

It allowed for a lot of the players who got called up to get some play time in today and not have to worry about it being a high leverage situation.

Also, they did get on the board late, so the bats were not totally anemic. Just need to ride that into game 3 tomorrow. Which does become a big game for the Cubs because it will decide if the Cubs have a 4 or 2 game lead in the division.