ITT: We come up with funny things that we can post in the comment section

ITT: We come up with funny things that we can post in the comment section.
An Ideal comment would be funny while causing the most possible butthurt.
Things that have been postet too much already:
>two genders
>attack helicopter

Feel free to contribute anything. If we cause enough butthurt, maybe we can take down this disgusting video.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=6eQAkzXx_Bg&ab_channel=kincaid7777
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good for her! Mike Tyson should of did this a long time ago! I'm happy for her!

Don't really get the context, but thanks for your comment anyway.
Have this Pepe for free.

Be as muslim as possible. quote from quran. say allahu akbar mashallah insha allah a lot.

Good Idea. This could lead to more normies being redpilled about Islam.
Any Ideas what Koran qoutes we should post?

the whole thing

Could be a ibt long for one comment, don't you think?

"What's the difference between Hitler and LGBT? Hitler knew when to kill himself."

""It's like there's no space for us!"
There is...It's called a psychiatric hospital"

hehe, sehr gut.
What do you think about shifting the narrtive, that these freaks actually hurt the acceptance of gays?

edgy, autistic children, no one gives a fuck about your retarded opinion.

Am I the only one with a life? God I fucking love my life, I'm so fucking awesome and have such an amazing life, it seems, compared to you assgoblins. I'm so busy living my life that I don't give a fuck if fags have a parade and suck each others' dicks. They're happy doing that? Cool. Idgaf, I'm busy doing my own shit.

You're fucking sad if you have nothing better to do than judge others all day.

how do you guys make these youtube accounts and post comments without being tracked by google?

>"What's the difference between Hitler and LGBT? Hitler knew when to kill himself."

I would have taken you seriously but then I saw your flag

>What do you think about shifting the narrtive, that these freaks actually hurt the acceptance of gays?

Of course they do. No one really gave a single fuck anymore about them. You're gay? Fine. Now fuck of and wörk wörk.

That's simply the next emo-hipster-bullshit. Attention seekers without a meaningfull life looking for a way to get praised for their worthlessness.

How about this?
>Quran (7:80-84)-"For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower"

YouTube is just collecting data on people who are more likely to bring "hate speech" on the internet. They are training their censorbots to recognize "hate speech" by labelling keywords. Why do you thing this is an organized event? So that they could prepare of course!!!

They also register every IP that is more likely to bring "hate speech" and shadowban them. But they are going further by listing all the friends (people who liked) of this IP in a nice network of people to shadowban.

Welcome to a Brave New World.

And you know what's even funnier? YouTube doesn't care about LGBT, they just do it to for research and experimental purpose on mass media manipulation and censoring to sell it later to governements and big companies. Their ultimate goal is to sell enginered safespace. By commenting this video you are slowly digging your own grave.

>Jewish media brainwashing people to mutilate their genitals and take hormones that will significantly shorten their life
>Destroys the nucleur family which is the main source of happiness
> have to see disgusting beasts when walking down the street and our forced to accept them as 'beautiful' and 'brave' or you will lose your job and be ostracized by society

YOU DO YOU, IF IT MAKES YOUR HAPPY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ITS NOT ME SO I DONT CARE

you are the reason the west will be gone in 10 years

I commented
>I am a muslim and this video offends me deeply, the Quran prohibits these kind of perverted actions

Quran (7:80-84)-"For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower"

Am i in trouble?

#proudtobe from germany

#gendersexual
#polyhomosexual
#biagender

>Am i in trouble?

You're (pretending to be) a mudslime, of course you're not. That would be so rassist.

It's funny because trans people don't even know their own identity.

Need to tinfoil my tinfoilhat now.

Downvoted and unsubscribed.

Stop judging us, aquafresh

I actually believe you man

#semiasexual
#genderweird
#transhetero

Do you have a PhD in Big Data? No? Of course... Go back to your igloo then.

How did the edgy filthy frank's audience find this vid?

"AIDS ebola cancer"

But I have beenis :D in shitposting

This is why I come here.

Answer with pride: what they really mean.

If true, I want this to actually happen. Let them be destroyed by reductio ad absurdum.

I'd like to see a "there are 2 sexes and 0 genders" movement to blow those faggot's minds.

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/homosexuality.aspx

>implying YouTube gives a shit about LGBT
>implying LGBT cause is not as interchangeable as any cause that generates shitstorm

Once a company has earned enough money, it doesn't care about making more. The only purpose of YouTube is power.
Defending trendy causes and supporting other lobbies
>power
Funding students for their studies and research
>power

There is no such thing as a free. Whenever something is free ask yourself what is the vendor interest in selling the product to you.

I have an idea why dont you try to bait the leay fans into hissing the video and geting them to dislike , like hissing the video in order to atract other leafy fans and getting them to dislike

The word you are looking for is pandering. The US society has a liberal majority who can boycott your shit and leave you bankrupt. The media will have a field day tearing you a new one.

So companies go out of their way to pander to their audience, often times cringing the shit out of the normal people. The same way oil companies do environmental conservation projects to get good publicity.

>the sandrakers are here

Since you are a Pakistani, can you tell me how would your fellow countrymen react if videos such as this JewTube degeneracy was aired on national tv?

They would grumble about it for a few minutes then go back to shitposting on their Facebook page stalking white girls with cringy picky up lines.

Our government has officially recognized trans gender people and issued them ID Cards with their identified gender. Gays won't really fly well with the society, they should remain in the closet.
Business as usual.

You are what, Punjabi? Baloch? Pashto?
I know a bit of your country, and you seem to be going full speed ahead into total hellhole.
Also, how do Pakis see Iran as Shia stronghold since most of you are Sunni?

Pandering is one thing.

Research on mass media manipulation is something else. Once the technology has been perfected they can sell it to anyone.

BP has another oil leak
>Censorbots collect keywords defining the incidents and shadowban users/delete comments
>an AI build an internet map with all the people who liked/shared them and all the IP are shadowbanned
>IP on the map are regrouped in different class
ex :"pro-greenpeace", "pro-Tesla", ...
>Shillbots are send to the specific internet places where these community operates and spam them
>more data is collected from their tastes even if it is absolutely not related to oil leak
ex : "pro-greenpeace like animal", "pro-Tesla like futuristic design",...
>BP create a commercial appealing to their opponents using these data
>Shitstorm contained
>Everyone forget

Brave New World.

#6gorllionmore

Its complicated. Imagine our country as the chessboard due to its strategic location between Iran, Saudi, China, Afghanistan, India and whatnot. Each side wants to increase their influence because we have a strategic sea port and resources they need. China has won the tender as they own most of our infrastructure, industries and debt.

We had a gas pipeline deal with Iran, where India and China wanted to be partners. We are mostly neutral on these issues as we have our own social and economic problems to deal with. Not enough time to worry about others.

Dude weed, lmao

>Don't really get the context, but thanks for your comment anyway.

It's not complicated. The tranny in the opening part looks a little and sounds a lot like Mike Tyson.

>dat frankenstein
>dem dislikes

Fair enough.
I must say that your country made only one mistake since your "birth of nation", that you allowed Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq to come to power.
Now you will be Saudi lapdogs forever.

wow, stop hating plz.

00:24 hail mr. Skeletal

Thank you for taking the time out of your life to expend the mental energy to compose this post, fag

>I'm busy doing my own shit.
Then get off Sup Forums you mad cunt

They are in censorship overdrive.
They only way to post something against them and not have it removed is to comment on another comment that is still up.

I've posted 3 things in the last 30 minutes and all 3 have been removed. The last one didn't even have anything bad in it, just saying how this is wrong.

JewTube needs to be shut down.

>video is destroyed by dislikes
>major news media conveniently ignores it

I have an idea. How about we leave leafy out of this?

They left out so many more genders, what are they too lazy to make the video 5 minutes and include more? its 2016...we are better than this.

Why would you be proud over something you have no say over?

>Am I the only one with a life? God I fucking love my life, I'm so fucking awesome and have such an amazing life, it seems, compared to you assgoblins.
It must not be that great or is being threatened if you're bitching at us about it.

>no gays allowed
>but you can pretend to be a women if you're a man and a man if you're a women, that's allah

I need explanation please.

what a fucking racist.

can you BELIEVE this racism????

This.
Like...fucking duh??
Obviously??

That's what this presidential election is all about too.
We haven't had a real president since JFK.

>They are in censorship overdrive.
Silly, they are just sharpening their skills and you are helping them because they know your are going to react. This is an organized event after all...

Try to imagine yourself as a mongol warrior raiding an european castle. The mongol camp has been spotted, the king of the castle informed. The king summon all of his archers and tell his people to take shelter inside.

You and your bors desperatly try to take the castle. Some of you come up with good tactics, even invent grappling hook and train their horse how to avoid arrows. But on the same time, the archers get better.

And you know what? When the raid will end. You will have seize nothing of value. Your hord will disband and every sactical knowledge you've learned will be lost since you are not organised. But on the same time, archery school are formed.

Then the King can sell the service of his archers to others kings and all you have done will be for nothing.

The YT bubble will burst. You're a fool for not thinking it wont.

#ProudToBe breiviksexual

>They also register every IP that is more likely to bring "hate speech" and shadowban them.

I own a channel with several 500k to 1 million views and I commented negatively/disliked this video. I know a few friends with similar channels who did the same.

Youtube is a business and probably not a stupid one. They won't shadowban users providing shekels and video hits.

interchangeable lobby

Before the lgbt war, there was the black right movement. There will be something else after the lgbt fails. Something to trigger you into shitstorming and giving them precious insight on how to better regulate this.

interchangeable internet corporation

If it's not YouTube, it will be facebook, Amazon, Netflix, whatever...

You've just doomed your subsribers. It's better for them to have their target already regrouped in one place to study them.

Asks them if they don't receive spam for the new Mass Effect and all its pro-lgbt shit now.

There are only two sexual preferences:

1) Straight
2) Going straight to HELL

I dont get it, why did we have to end up with this shit. Our parents didn't have to deal with it, their parents didn't but now we have to deal with it through our kids.

I'm so fucking angry. Burn it all to the ground.

#ProudToBe #breivikfluid

That's not possible. Google's motto is "Don't be evil." They wouldn't do something like that.

epic meme my friend

Tinfoil as fuck but you may yet be on to something.

UNCOMMON

I'm not transgendered. I'm omnigendered. I'm all of the genders.

>Gender is a social construct
>Male privilege

Just be male?

So far the best pearl I saw was:

>I identify as Counter Strike and I find this Globally Offensive

Can we make "there are only 3 genders" a meme?

That'd occupy and trigger the KYM faggots.

>incogneto

Are you afraid mommy's going to find out you're with the evil big bad internet hackers known as 4chins?

OMAR DO YOUR THING

I work in this shit bro. Half of the students in my school work for google or facebook.

You have no idea. I will make a masterpost to explain this to you thoroughly.

>using borrowed computer
I don't talk about Sup Forums to friends because i'm not autistic

is there something coming?

This comes up at the same time zuckerfaggot posted that picture

And that folks! is how child molestation is going to become acceptable.

There is nothing coming. Mass control has always been there. Different tools, different "false causes" to mobilize people's hate of fervor, same shit

Well this got spammed by the media at the same time that youtube campaign started and threads about both have been made in ALL chans

Quite a coincidence desu

> stalking white girls with cringy picky up lines
lol

heh

A
FUCKING
TOOTHPASTE

youtube.com/watch?v=6eQAkzXx_Bg&ab_channel=kincaid7777

This is what it's about bros.

I identify as a transpacific androgynous owl. My pronouns are hoot/hooty/hootself.

why dont you [spoiler]kys[/spoiler]

Made me chuckle.
Also this is a good idea. Let's see if they remove videos too.

I don't know if it's clever or funny or whatever but I think we should really hammer in the point that the viewpoints of the people in the video are extremely irrational, anti-scientific, and anti-intellectual. We need to take that weapon away from the leftists. They have successfully maintained the narrative that anyone who doesn't agree with their lifestyle is an retarded, inbred, bible thumping, redneck idiot. We need to make it clear that THEY are the madmen here and that science is absolutely NOT on their side. Do not let them continue to perpetuate that idea. Present your side as the side of reason. It's not that hard.

DUDE TOOTHPASTE LMAO