/brit/

Eared jews not even once edition.

hate dogs so much

'd

runt

if britain were 50%+ paki, could you imagine yourself fighting in a war for it?

bravo Nolan

i wouldn't fight for it anyway
normies can dedicate their lives to a little wet rock if they want i'll be a refugee in australia

a civil war, yes

have come to really hate dogs just because my neighours dogs will just go fucking apeshit at the slightest provocation

REALLY want to chuck some poisoned meat over the fence

anime

sleep tight
pupper

hope the government culls all dogs

idiotic ugly disgusting creatures

please be nice to dogs

>walk into cafe, see someone I think I know and nod at them
>realise it's not who I thought it was and I didn't know them

MUST
FUCK
VICKY
FOX

dogs are pretty terrible tbqh
always amused by how angry people get when you do anything other than worship the ugly scrotes

RadCen lads in

what do radcens stand for

Going for a swim

some bender just nodded at me
might nut him

>out on a pleasant cycle trip
>retarded violent dog decides to chase me

euthanise them all

*blocks your path*

>sorry mate thought you were someone else aha

can't respect or trust a man who does not appreciate the company of dogs

liberalism

strangely the only person in that image i can actually muster visceral hate for is nick clegg.
even hillary clinton doesn't bother me as much.

i think it's because he was fucking warned, he literally had a memo that said "look, we've done some research on coalitions an the smaller party always finds itself anal-vored by the bigger one, if you don't get PR you're going to get PRobed." and he still joined the coalition without a promise for STV or MMP (ideally without a referendum.)

going to make myself a roast beef sandwich

iktf
hate it when i'm out on a nice walk in a forest or something, then a loud ugly dog comes barking near me while his owner just laughs and says how nice he is

howling at how angry the dane got when they started shitting on Clinton

do you find this image obscene?

found a 4 pack of stella at the back of the fridge

get in

wikileaks*

aroo dane you win this time

walked past a guy walking a dog yesterday and the dog's snout was inches from making contact with my trousers
fucking scum animals should be boiled alive, that's what I say
THIS close it was

i know that feeling but only while walking listening to music and fantasising about childish antics in the business world with friends i don't have and physical threats that never manifest but appease my masochistic self-pitying tendencies.

but you're a cyclist so i hope a dog bites your testicles off because you cunts shake me out of my fantasy twice as often. You see that crossing area? yeah, you're crossing a pavement you cunt. Don't glower at me because you had to slam on the brakes, and if you upload a video of me on youtube I'll hunt you down and fill your nose with cremola foam, okay?

i find it arousing

Don't think people consider giving birth to be obscene so no.

Vile piss and battery acid you mean

~sorry mate! sorry mate! when you get knocked off your bike, yell sorry mate!~

8 or 9 dull bait posts and still not a single (you)
how embarrassing

Furry

>powrful motorbike on a wet, rut-filled muddy road coated in gravel
>3 stray dogs lunge out at you from the darkness and bound after your rear wheel

My personal political and philosophical ideology coincidentally just so happens to be the natural state of the world and humanity. Anyone who doesn't agree is wrong and stupid.

ah now I understand why it seems like these threads are always full of lefties but why lefties don't show up much on strawpolls

the people who vote "centrist" and "radical centrist" are just social liberals who make loads of anti-rorke posts but don't consider themselves lefties because they're not communists, in fact some are very capitalistic

hate yanks

thick as pig shite they are

business idea: lock cyclists in rape dens with horny dogs

What happens if you put a black person in the filter?

wonder if he could go one thread without mentioning fucking motorbikes

if you can't get (You)s from bait posts on /brit/ you should probably just kill yourself now and save everyone the trouble

this but unironically

*dings my bell*
*you instantly scuttle away like the insectoid you are*

/brit/ - no dogs or irish

Business idea: Rape den construction firm

to me, rorkes and the commies are two sides of the same coin

arguing for racist, sexist, imperialist and other chauvinist viewpoints in public should be illegal

never had a bell dinged at me
are you one of the cyclists who dresses like a normal person? they're not a problem, but they're also not really cyclists. to get into the cyclist gang you have to dress like a fetish model but ruin it with hairy legs.

fast food? all I'll say is: it all tastes like trash to my refined palate
bring me jelly of quail every day of the week but get those burgers out of my face

theres a difference?

you must read a lot of books

zero respect for men who shave any part of their body below the neck

>Drinking wifebeater

alri afro pubes

hot. would agree to this if I was female

alright jungle pubes

got called a cleanshirt outside my flat

Alri big pube

alri cthulu pubes

sometimes i get down and cut my bumhair with the scissors so that shit doesn't get stuck in it
can never get a good cut but tesco doesn't have any hair removal cream

hmm you must live in a provincial poohole

Rasheed

alri wolfman

you arrive in Pittsburg

Swinging both ways on the pitch

didnt even spell pennsylvania right

all moi

shave my pubes, asshole, chest, legs, stomach, and armpits

Is anyone else a bit worried about how the BBC is rabidly emphasising the race of the paedophiles in this recent thing? This isn't going to help race relations

i am bringing sexyback (yeah!)

You arrive at RAF Mount Pleasant

>implying "Asian" means fuck all
call them what they all are, pakistani muslims

alri yellow sasquatch

for me, mentioning the race of a criminal should carry the same sentence as the crime.

Just realised my whole personality is based around drug use

bit problematic innit

You arrive at Port Stanley.

I think It will only ostracise people who make a point not to intergrate. Integrated pakis aren't so insecure to flinch at every mention of race because they deal with whites and know that they are cool with each other

>Penssylvania

You should be the next prime-minister.

Just realized my whole personality is based around alcohol use

NO DOGS OR IRISH

I would but I am (unfortunately) yet another straight white male, haven't we had enough of those as PM already

I am a proud furry citizen of Kekistan

Just imagine having such a small willy that you need to shave to make it look big

screeching

Rolling

Just realised my whole personality is based around my genes and past experiences

Now that we have our Chink overlords we better make sure not to get on their wrong side or they are gonna spank us like they did in the 50's

Just realised I don't have a personality

*lets out a little shart*

Snakes
>deceitful
>stealthy
>greedy
>poisonous
>hate the white race
Jews
>deceitful
>stealthy
>greedy