Tfw depressed

>tfw depressed

Don't be

there are two entire boards on Sup Forums for angsty self absorbed faggots who want attention.
Sup Forums isnt one of them.

try /adv/ or /r9k/ you dumb frogposter.

Reddit the mental illness

the trump inaugural will cheer you up

Qrbatn

cry me a river you pathetic faggot

I literally woke up screaming out of pure unbridled hatred.

>tfw way to much intelligence to get depressed

nice blog post
now post some fucking television & film

JANICE ROSSI

Me

Hang in there buddy

Here's a little piece of advice:
Nobody cares as much as you care for yourself. You can talk about your problems to your family and friends or even here but ultimately, you're the only one who can do shit about it.

I feel like shit because I got rejected by the girl I love yesterday but I talked about that with some friends, I watched the Rover with my doggo and my cat beside me and then I focused on studying. I already feel a little bit better

So go outside, go do some push ups or some shit but DON'T wallow in self-pity. It won't help. Focus on your problems and solve them.

Best of luck faggot. Here are some cool 80's horror movie recs.

Ya hangin' in there Sup Forums?

End your fucking life you fucking worthless loser
I swear the world would be such a better place if all you fucking weak worthless nobodies just all killed yourselves and freed up the world for the people who actually matter to this world.
Reminder nobody cares about you and you're utterly worthless and always will be, just end it loser.

This guy doesn't seem to be hangin' in there

You should end it all and kill yourself.

havn't you ever felt sad :(

Do you find all those terrible "jokes" about depression funny? I don't know anyone who does regardless of whether they're depressed or not so I don't get why they exist

>doggo
She probably rejected you because you talk like a fucking faggot

>tfw Trump won
>tfw optimistic for the first time in years

Drumpf

Kill yourself queer.

Good one.

What a waste of a post.
I talk however I want to talk fuckboy.
Kill yourself.

It'll be alright user. Sometimes we need these bad times to make us appreciate the good ones. And there'll be good times soon bro. Promise.

I think I have overcome all social anxiety and talking in front of people. Three years at a shit job and being forced to do it more and more, slightly promoted to take more responsibility and teaching people.

huuhhhuhh my doggo, you're a fucking queer user.

Who hurt you?

>people who actually matter to this world
Kek

Thanks user, I'm cured!

Just say dog user. You don't need to talk like a faggot baby.