What is the best NIN album and why is it Year Zero?

What is the best NIN album and why is it Year Zero?

it's the best sober album and because of the production and the perfect flow.

Year Zero is trash.

It's also angriest sober album probably, because Trent is clearly furious about the stuff he talks about on the album.

this kills the nin-male

NIN fans makes fun of Trent's height themselves all the time f a m.

not to mention the MORE LIKE THREE INCH NAILS quip

Courtney's an abomination, ain'ts he?

her new single sucks, but abomination is a bi- oh, you mean Courtney Love.

yes, she is.

She has a new single? Gonna avoid it like a plague.

no, it was a courtney barnett joke, ba-dum-tssh.
do avoid her single though

More like Zero Meters

OH MY GOD CAN WE GO ANY FASTER?
OH MY GOD I DON'T THINK I CAN LAST HERE

Not OP but I share their opinion on this. I just love the harsh electronic sound on this album. That and and the cool narrative on the album supplimented by the ARG (seriously look into it if you haven't it's pretty cool ) make it my favorite NIN album.

This was such a pleasant suprise, after rather acessible and hardrocky With_Teeth, Year Zero raped me with HYPERPOWER !

I love how harhs this thing is.

>women in charge of quips

Almost impossible to determine, but my favorite will always be pretty hate machine. They don't really have a weak album.

ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

HEEEEEEEEEEY

C A N
W
E
S T O P?

Come on, sing along, everybody now...
G
O
D

G
I
V
E
N

Just listened to that track.

This album is so fucking divine.

I AM THE GREAT DESTROYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(breathe)

(us in)

(slowly)

(slowly)

i like pretty hate machine and i also like some of the demos on purest feeling

am i a pleb?

YZ is his most refined album. As always, the lyrics are meh, but they have a consistent narrative that isn't just ':('

>le ebin trentposters xD
Jesus fucking Christ, what the fuck happened to this shithole of a board? NIN is hot topic pop garbage that should be forgotten for good. All of the Trentposters here are as cancerous as redditfags trying to force us their shitty soycore trash "artists" like Kanye West and Mac Defarto. We seriously need to bring back elitism into this board again so we can bully the shit out of you fucking plebs who pretend NIN is "good music".

bet you post le epic potato head album too

this. trentposters need to be gassed

>NIN
>pop

Its great except for Capital G.. that song is a fucking embarrassment
Other than that, album is 9/10

What is The Slip
What is Hesitation Marks
What is With Teeth

> come onto Sup Forums and see NIN thread
> be prepared for lots of people shitting on NIN
> be pleasantly surprised when you see most people agree with your long held opinion that Year Zero is in fact the best NIN album

How long are you going to keep posting anti-NIN threads? Just curious. Also, maybe you should try a trip so I can filter you.

Pretty decent albums desu

with teeth kinda sucked except for one track and it's like the most radio friendly shit ever

Pretty decent? You don't sound too sure of yourself user. Before you said they don't have a weak album, but now three of their weaker albums have been selected and you've decided to describe them as "pretty decent."
I'll give them that, they are pretty decent, but nothing special.

Yeah, its definitely Trent's worst but I still like it for what it is. I haven't listened to it in a very long time though, desu.

Is not me
slow your roll there

idk I think its actually one of the best NIN albums and people just don't realize its genius. I bet nobody here has actually listened to it in years, its aged well. Give it another listen, trust me.

That's a pretty weird way to spell "pretty hate machine"

i am JUSTIFIED

you mean with_teeth