Why does this board constantly go out of its way to defend whitewashing in all movies?

Why does this board constantly go out of its way to defend whitewashing in all movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one even wants to see this movie

People who saw the cartoon hate it, normies avoid anime

This place houses white supremacists.

I don't know, but it's hilarious any time a white character is played by a brown actor and everyone loses their shit.

all Anime characters look western

Jew Hollywood casts a jew then jews complain that movie jews whitewashes movie while jews don't like to be called white.

>whitewashing an anime character
Yeah no, even japs think that those characters would look more western from how they're portrayed. If anything there's a bigger blackwash or yellowwash going on in Hollywood

Because its a non issue made up by SJW 'social commentators' on a slow new day

Some guy in youtube nailed it:
People who don't know the anime won't care. People who do will only get pissed.
Also casting this sort legged jewess is a mistake I don't understand.

Even the anime is over hyped, of course the movie will be bad.

Both this and evangelion are "muh masterpiece" but most of that is literally "oh this group agrees its good so i also think it is"

>evangelion are "muh masterpiece" but most of that is literally "oh this group agrees its good so i also think it is"

Not really
Eva is polarizing as fuck, there are as many anime fans that see it as complete trash as those who consider it a masterpiece

/thread

I wouldn't give a shit if scarjo wasn't terrible at action movies.

I don't defend it, i just dont give a shit

If the Japs don't care, why should we?

youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc

Daily reminder that Major's body was made in America for American market

>Whitewashing

This is all false flagging from Disney, they are worried anime adaptations will take off and want to destroy this movie before it has even come out.

>hand-picked inaccurate generalizations convenient for my agenda

every time

so you dont want a certain color of people to play characters?

YOU are the racist here.

the only way this movie was ever getting made with anywhere near the budget it has was if someone like scarlett johansson was in the leading roll

name one asian actor that could have replaced her that has the same star power

I only know known male actors from Asia. Maybe that clone girl from Cloud Atlas. Doona Bae. Though she looks more like an innocent girl than a dangerous woman.

It's only racist when whites are replaced by blacks

How many american films with full asian cast you watch every year?
How many asian actors you know that can speak english?
How many asian films you watch every year?

Yeah she is almost popoular as scarlett johansson, great choice

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

And? What are you gonna do about it?

It's not our fault Hollywood is racist as fuck and the only type of "diversity" they know is black people. I for one would love to see more asian qts in Hollywood.

to be honest anybody would've been a better choice than a 40 year old kike who can't act.

Not many american films with full asian cast, like there aren't many asian films with full american cast.
None
I used to watch at least once a month, but I haven't watched any lately.

isn't she Jewish?

all anime characters look like anime characters, no one in real life looks as ridiculous as an anime character

kurosawa japanwashed King lear

fuck off nigga faggot

She's not white she's jewish

fuck off, jew

>all anime characters look like anime characters

Rather astute.

>I for one would love to see more asian qts in Hollywood.

You say that like it's not the most common interracial pairing in media.

He's talking about qt asian guys, I bet you kiss girls faggot.

gooks just arent good actors unless its like karate and shit

i cant name an asian actor outside of chan, li, and that gay asian guy

This. Whenever I see Korean dramas, I literally can't tell who's who because they're all the same race. Also they speak a language that's not English. I mean goddamn, this shit is confusing as hell.

(((Pure Coincidence)))

Except we don't, you fucking retard.
1) No one gives a fuck about this clearly shitty adaptation. 2) The few that do lean towards being weebs and would rather see an Asian chick.

Wow, That actress sure has been in a lot

Ken Watanabe (thick accent)
George Takei (hastily shoehorned into every japanese-theme movie as insurance)

What? Like if spiderman actor was black or did you get a little bit confused? When did this happend? There is two kind of people die hard fans that will complain about the smallest differace like when Constantine came out and the actor had a black hair, they lost their fkn mind about it and then there are social warrior's who got incjected a bit too much of cultural theory and think that they are fighting for the greater good by making problems instead of pointing the real ones out

Amazing how many weebs there are then.

You White Bois don't understand. All Japanese actors are shit.

t. jap

It would be really cool if they used her and had someone else do the voice but normies wouldn't get it and they'd have to hire two actresses so it wouldn't happen.

Rip.

No one wants to look a gooks for an hour and a half.

>look a gook

Look a book a!

Pleb.

>casted Asian men in cool roles
>didn't put a female Asian to be nerd wank material as major

I'm okay with this.

>2 random girls

kek opinion discarded

Kike women > gook women