twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

vid pls

laughing tucker makes me wet

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ophbx1iaF8&t=334s

what's some more tuckino

;^)

>it's another thinly veiled Sup Forums thread
Fox News average viewer age is 68. Thanks for posting gramps

Tucker Carlson has the highest rated news show in America. Thanks for posting cuck

YOU'RE OOOLD

Not to defend Fox News, but right now teenagers are actually more conservative than millenials.

>caring what teenagers think about politics
>or anything else
nope

Teenagers actually being more conservative is the opposite of what's been happening though, which is why it's significant. Liberals have been claiming the future as theirs, and suddenly that seems to not be panning out.

I think you are just out of touch user

>tfw GenZ is going to save us all

Can't cück the Tuck

fascinating grandpa now tell us what it was like before telephones!

as an european this is the only american tv show that I watch every day on youtube

those debates are always so fun

Hahaha what the fuck

Why is it called Gen Z? It goes The Greatest Generation, Baby Boomers, Gen X, Millenials. When people say Gen Y or Gen Z I automatically assume they're fucking retard because they don't understand how the naming things work. We don't just go up by letter. There wasn't a fucking Generation A or a Generation Q.

>Why is it called Gen Z?
Because that's what the liberal media calls it.

that fucking Jew

Well, you are frustrated because you don't know what you're talking about and lashing out. Gen Y was used to describe the generation after X, before the term Millenials was popularized.

>they dont do drugs

PUSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIEEEEEEEESSSSS

>you are frustrated because you don't know what you're talking about and lashing out
that should be the tagline of this board honestly

>he actually used the word cuck.

Fuck off back to re ddit, you faggot
>inb4 lol liberal r u triggered

I'm conservative, you fedora. Fuck off to reddit or your containment board.

I know but there's still people who say Generation Y and they're always fucking stupid

i really admire Tucker in that before 2016 he was on track to be the next George Will-- middle of the road effete conservative.

but in 2016 he got the whiff of the country's mood changing and went all out. The result is that he will die a billionaire, and we will all be richer in laughter.

they're stupid for using a term that was the standard definition for a significant amount of time? how do you reason that? Also Gen Y and Millenial aren't strictly synonymous.

he's the Pewdiepie of Gen X

Why does Tucker Carson trigger libtards so much?

Tucker Carlson once gave me a reacharound in a park late at night in SF
He's into coke and gay hookers

this is user's wife's son, user just had a seizure

I'm calling the police right now

Nobody eats his own peddled shit like Tucker. Such a disconnected faggot.

>do you think you're practicing journalism?
>hahahahaha, why aren't you beating you're wife right now!?
real smooth shlomo

Tucker's fine but he always looks constipated like he's tryin to squeeze out a painful shit when he's focusing hard on a guests dialogue

He should train himself to try closing his mouth when listening - and I mean that literally, not metaphorically. Something about having your mouth gaping open is offputting

Because he doesnt?

Anyone who both wears a bowtie and wants me to take his """career""" on Fox News seriously is a fucking autist. What happened to journalism?

I guess you haven't seen the interview with the feminist or that liberal journalist that defended that gay Jew who harass Ivana on the plane

Modern liberals are so easily triggered it's amazing to watch. No wonder the always try to silence opposing views with censorship and violence since they are so shit at fact based debates

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT

Holy Jesus fuck I thought people were exaggerating, was Kurt having a seizure or something?

Why are you keepign shit shitty Sup Forums-tier thread alive
It isn't interesting

he doesn't wear it anymore

Tucker annoys me.

He's not very good at debating so he just laughs at his guests a lot to look smarter.

Or maybe its silly to take a few separate instances of """liberals""" (aka, anyone remotely left of a fucking neocon) and stereotyping an entire broad scope political spectrum?
>why do da big bad libruhs hate censorship?
Right, because the GOP or the organized conservative Right has never censored opinions of people they disagreed with them or supported legislation that was pro-censorship.

Why did all those liberals sign the Patriot Act? Grrrrr!! Muh boogeyman of the week!!!

He still a colossal faggot that pretends what he does is """"""news"""""

he's a legit journalist but the show isn't news it's just a current affairs shows

>Modern liberals are so easily triggered it's amazing to watch.
>I BETTER SHOOT UP A PIZZERIA BECAUSE IT IS A SECRET PODESTA FUNDED CHILD SEX RING!
>TRANNIES WANT TO PISS IN MY BATHROOM??? THEY GONNA RAPE MY DAUGHTER!!!
>COLBERT IS PAID OFF BY CLINTONS!!!
>CONSPIRACY REEEEEEEEEE!!!

Gee, it is almost like there are autists on both extreme ends of the spectrum.

>he's a legit journalist
>Fox News
Pick one

I agree with this sir. This is a kind of thing my wifely son would have said

What a waste of a post. Do you think you "got" me?

he got u

If Colbert was paid off by Hillary Clinton, would he do anything differently?

Has to be performance art

>muh both sides are just as bad

meanwhile conservatives aren´t even allowed to speak on collage campus without having to fear violence and disturbance while the liberal professors not only stand back and watch but actively support the suppression of speech that they don´t like

also that trans case already happened. but yeah it´s better to let little children get raped then to stop pretending that there is no biological differences between men and women. man liberals are always so anti science it getting annoying. your retarded world views are keeping this country in the past. and colbert did collude with the the clinton campaign just like almost every new organisation out there or are you denying wikleaks?

>Right, because the GOP or the organized conservative Right has never censored opinions of people they disagreed with them or supported legislation that was pro-censorship.
first of all fuck the gop the aren´t real conservatives and just globalist chills. but on another note conservatives have never actively tried to silence open debate on university and they also never used the feds to silence political groups that they didn´t like. unlike the democrats under obama. when ever lefties get to power the abuse this power to silence their enemies. they are nothing but dictators

I dont know or care. Hardly anything he says is factually incorrect in the first place.
>inb4 I get yelled at about da leaked podesta email about that one Colbert aid who vaguely said that one thing about the show's content as the autistic smoking gun

that article is obviously talking about zombies.

This Tucker guy got owned.

said no one, ever

>when did you stop beating your wife
What did he mean by this?

Protest is not suppression of speech, it's an act of free speech. Students have every right to protest when a shitstain like Milo visits their campus.

Tucker likes it up the Tuckus
Likes his widdle pee pee tugged by bearmodes
Likes it raw
Likes to have his bum pissed in

Tuckers a naughty boy!

They don't however have the freedom to shut down the free speech of others which is what the left always attempts to do when they "protest". That's fascism.

He is though unlike some other like hannity who are really just presenters

storming the stage and threatening the speaker with violence or presenting him/her from going to the stage in the first place or pulling the firealarm to prefent the speech aren´t forms of protest. they are forms of cenorship and violent mob tatics. but a lefty would never understand free speech.
after all the believe that diversity of skin color not of thought is important ant the equality means that women and black people get extra rights over white men

its pretty obvious. that other guy wasnt giving him his soundbite. its a common fox news """tactic""" to ask yes or no questions. he didnt want the real explanation which he was giving.
and that book he brought with him of Tuckers falsehoods was hilarious.

It's a classic example of a loaded question. He was pouring out the flaws in his logic. Hope this helps.

fallacyfiles.org/loadques.html

>muh both sides are just as bad
Yes, both political extremes exist and are both equally autistic, your post is evidence.
>meanwhile conservatives aren´t even allowed to speak on collage campus without having to fear violence and disturbance
This victim complex is sad, user. A few isolated cases of liberals yelling at conservatives on college campuses is hardly a witch hunt. The samenthing can literally be said of conservative colleges.
>liberal professors not only stand back and watch but actively support the suppression of speech that they don´t like
Source besides your feefees?
>but yeah it´s better to let little children get raped
I want you to guess the percentage of rapes done by transexuals specifically, in public bathrooms. It's a boogeyman...
>then to stop pretending that there is no biological differences between men and women.
Don't see how that has anything to do with making it illegal for trans people to piss where they want.
>man liberals are always so anti science it getting annoying.
Right, so tell me why climate change is a hoax? Tell me how NASA's data is wrong.
>your retarded world views are keeping this country in the past.
This is vague feefees. Regardless, progressive policies are always historicslly more popular.
>and colbert did collude with the the clinton campaign just like almost every new organisation out there or are you denying wikleaks?
No he didn't, not a single wikileak shows this. You are talking about one email send to a Colbert show aid. It was hardly evidence of "da conspiracy reeee"
>Right, because the GOP or the organized
>first of all fuck the gop the aren´t real conservatives and just globalist chills.
Oh right, no true scotsman. Knew this was coming. Along with your globalist meme. As if most conservatives aren't naturally pro-global capitalism and money.
>but on another note conservatives have never actively tried to silence open debate on university
FUCKING KEK, this delusion

*pointing

no, he's right this Tucker guy is a fool who wont let him finish his story literally saying "this isn't interesting" when it clearly is.

he was asked a loaded question just like...
>when did you stop beating your wife?

Tucker is aloud to use fallacies you fucking cuck, its his show.

>protesting is fascism
>b-but not when the Right does it
LOL

If you don't like fascism and anti-free speech intimidation tactics, you should go back to Sup Forums?

>aloud

Neck yourself

>wont let him finish his story
He gave him 3 separate occasions and he deflected to another point, it wasn't a loaded question, it was asking if he had evidence. That's a simple yes/no, at which point he can elaborate.

He later clarified on Twitter that he had no evidence btw.

Never said he wasn't. I was pointing out why the guy said about beating his wife. Tucker can do whatever the fuck he wants. But he, and you, should be aware that some tactics reflect badly on the people who use them

Is this peaceful/reasonable protesting?
youtube.com/watch?v=iARHCxAMAO0

Are you really too stupid to understand the diference between protesting and shutting down the free speech of others?

No, that is you apparently.

Sometimes people get a little mad when you spend a lot of time calling blacks subhuman niggers and liberals a mental illness...

>What happened to journalism?
(((Liberals))) took over 90% of the major (((news))) networks. Now the whole thing is a farce

>He later clarified on Twitter that he had no evidence btw.
you didnt need to go to twitter for that, he says right in the interview that he doesnt have definitive evidence, the story was explaining why he has reason to believe that might be the case.
you could call it........supporting evidence!!! and supportive evidence generally require context!

journalism.

user, I can find the same video of a conservicuck. Does that make all conservatives retarded too?

Both of which are true by the way

>explaining why he has reason to believe that might be the case
A conspiracy theory based on nothing then?

Why is being centrist a meme to you brainwashed secret club faggots? You can be a moderate. They do exist.

That's not journalism thats some Alex Jones shit right there. Literally grasping at straws.

perfectly at home on Fox News.

I'm not sure I follow. Are you implying because a tiny fringe group of racists on the internet says racist shit, the left is justified in shutting down the free speech of any conservative by default, even if they themselves never said anything remotely racist?

>bait unstable dipshit into a stammering fit
>argue semantics and posture for the camera for the remaining time
the fact that this shit is presented as news should be punishable by law

no wonder people are so combative yet uninformed these days

please show me

>some made up 90 percent
>highest rated and most watched networks are still conservative
Looks like you may need to rework your script again, conservicuck. Either you are the poor underdog or the mainstream

Pick a delusion and stick with it.

I don't really get why people like Tucker so much. All he does is inviting the most retarded people on his show and than act smug as fuck while never making any good arguments

the day Alex Jones does a decade long investigation into his gay frog water theory and has supporting evidence, i'll hear him out.

Jesus christ you're such a fucking baby. What a little bitchboy, embarrassing desu senpai

Yup, I totally said exactly this.

>I don't have any evidence whatsoever, but let me tell you why I BELIEVE it is true
>journalism

kek

It's the highest rated because it's the only one, retard.