IT'S TOMORROW

IT'S TOMORROW

GOOD LUCK BRITBONGS!
KEK BRING US LUCK!

still a couple of hours away
Thursday only started around here an hour ago

what are you voting faggot

>implying you're gonna leave the basement

this, people will assume leave will win and not vote like all the neets who ddnt vote in the austrian election and were surprised when they didnt see their candidate win

It's the other way around with feckless students

The shape of disappointment to come for Sup Forums in 2016

Honestly if we don't leave an heroing seems reasonable. My life is already shit anyway.

I'll drag myself out

Trumps next.

Netherlands is next!

Godspeed bongs. This is your last chance to get out of this shitshow.

I have the day off and I'm stoked. Hoping for glorious happenings all day thanks to you Britbongs.

I'm kinda worried about mass suicides though if you remain :(

the don't knows are going to swing this elcetion if polls are accurate, voter turnout will hurt remain I think more than leave.

Image might be last day i can post this

>implying it won't be rigged
>implying they can't veto it.

>I'll drag myself out
Good.

Any brits who don't get up and vote leave should essentially be considered "remain" sympathizers.

N E R V O U S
E
R
V
O
U
S

We won't find out till 24th

Good luck Britbongs, please remember to vote.

Sup Forums what are some of the best articles explaining the consequences of Britain leaving EU?
I've been hearing about it a lot but I haven't reallt had the time to do some proper research about the subject.

It can't be rigged, I work with people counting in the council.

They said they have 1 counter 1 verifier campaigners over looking. It can only get vetoed is all

Godspeed.

You guys don't do live reporting with it being announced as it happens?

Good luck Britcucks, you'll need it.

precisely when will we know the results lads? just wanna know asap but don't wanna spend my time in brit/pol/

Best of luck m8

Yeah but my colleagues will be counting from 10pm till 6am estimated

I would guess midday Friday or morning

Best of luck then, you guys begin the world's uncuckening hopefully!

G-good l-luck

Don't fuck it up like Austria did.

I hate you brits! But damn I want to see your old self back again, good luck you fucking anglobongs!

Leave EU now or become pic related.

bit l8 m8

post yfw remain gets 51% of the votes.

>I hate you brits!
Why?

Good luck, lads!

We don't really have basements here >_>

Is it worth staying up through the night tomorrow, or would I be better getting up early to hear it announced?

God save us all

Enjoy dealing with all those faggots voting remain because that cunt got shot by the ebil nazis

Ameribro here. Good luck leaving the EU, We will get Trump in power to help push back against Merkel's Globalization efforts and Make Earth Great Again.

Good luck, fags. Hope you leave the cuck shed that is Europe.

I like that the EU stars mean nothing at all. Someone just thought 12 is a nice number.

True Americans support the liberation of peoples from any tyrannical government. Put the Great back in Great Britain. Make sure to vote. Good luck everyone.

Around 4am is the expected result

Can't wait the shitstorm that will happen here on Sup Forums. It will provide endless fun.

Looks like I am staying up later then.

I hope birt/pol/ is active

UNCOMMON

banter throughout history

It's rigged desu

This honestly

>Oh hey goyim 51 percent remain don't question it
>Remember if you riot or go conspiracy theorist you get sent to EU reprogramming camps by your overlords

Reminds me of Demolition Man

post pepe version of this pls