*tips fedora*

*tips fedora*

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/music/2015/mar/25/bruce-springsteen-jon-bon-jovi-tax-bills-after-new-jersey-law-change
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I like the comfort in knowing that women are generally superior and naturally less violent than men. I like the comfort in knowing that women are the only future in rock and roll. I like the comfort in knowing that the Afro American invented rock and roll yet has only been rewarded or awarded for their accomplishments when conforming to the white mans standards and I like the comfort in knowing that the Afro American has once again been the only race that has brought a new form of original music to this decade

What did he mean by this?

this was before the Clinton shilled mass immigration of the 90s user. America was a lot less diverse and a lot safer

he'd be singing a different tune altogether today

back to your containment board faggot

he left his infant daughter alone while tying off

>dislike gays
>purchase nirvana album

Who /devilish/ here?

this was before the post-ironic reactionary sam hyde style era we are in now. it used to be edgy to say shit like that.

>majority likes you already
>if you catter to the minority, you earn their money too

literally why everything seems to catter to the degenerate 1-5% of the population, their overrepresentation in media and the laws to make them privileged over everything else

Imagine getting triggered by this. Sup Forums are pathetic.

>I like the comfort in knowing that the Afro American invented rock and roll yet has only been rewarded or awarded for their accomplishments when conforming to the white mans standards
So he hated Negroes?

It really is insane how much the demographics of the US changed in the 90s.

He's being sarcastic

explains why he killed himself desu
most people who commit suicide are liberals

I read that /r/the_donald post too

>At this point I have a request for our fans. If you have a child and don't plan to kill yourself leaving them in the care of their mentally unstable drug addicted mother, please do this one favor for us - leave us the f**k alone!
-Kurt Cobain 1994

>Addicted to LSD, oxycodone and heroin, who knows what else
>Too lazy (his choice of words) to even get out of his pajamas for his own fucking wedding
>Children taken away by child protective services
>Says his own lyrics are unimportant, written on a whim, and mostly sarcastic
>So hipster he could never decide on a religion, trying on Christianity, Jainism, and Buddhism like hats
>Unironic, unabashed anarchist

Glad he offed himself desu

8 years my friend

anyway this thread isn't even remotely Sup Forums. Sup Forums maybe. Sup Forums maybe.

well hes not wrong, I dont hate all faggots, just OP.
I dont hate all racists, just Sup Forums

>invent time machine
>go to past, gather up a bunch of people who hate gays
>transport them to a Nirvana concert in the mid 80s
>make sure the show is sold out and that the musicians are alive to enjoy the profits -- THAT THEY EARNED FROM GAY HATERS

Get on my level

Wow so brave. Just think of the courage it took him to say that. Imagine standing up in a room and saying such a brave thing just knowing how people are going to react to it. It takes a special kind of masculine heroism to say something as ground breaking and selfless as that. I am so proud of him for having the courage to fight the good fight so selflessly and bravely.

>anti white
>anti male
Gee I wonder why he killed himself lmao

No I'm pretty sure he'd be a braindead commie.

I mean that's brave, but it's not "coming out as gay" brave. Those are the real, masculine, selfless, groundbreaking heroes.

>conforming to the majority opinion
that's not rock n roll kurt

>thinking you're edgy for hating gay people
nah just immature

How could he say that knowing what an abuser Courtney Love was?

post more bean cobain

I'm a part of the so-called "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the PC culture that dominates American colleges.

Glad this faggot is dead.

Preach, nothing wrong with aids and meth habits.

i like how he just took all of the minorities and threw them into that sentence so every type of feelgood kumbaya liberal can find something to support

also interesting that you picked gays out of all things - do you have something to tell us user?

>Too lazy (his choice of words) to even get out of his pajamas for his own fucking wedding

Sounds like a try hard.
"Oops I couldn't be bothered to get changed for my wedding lol. Look at how much I don't give a fuck XDD"

i take it you disagree with him and hate women and people who aren't white? epic!

now THATS sticking it to the man

>choosing your political ideologies because they're punk as fuck

>I'm a part of the so-called "alt-right" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture

Oh, god, that's hilarious. It's absolutely laughable that a group of useful idiots who passionately defend the interests of rich old men who couldn't care less about them get to call themselves a counterculture these days.

Compare this faggot to Axl Rose, and Nirvana to Guns n Roses. Nirvana was pushed by media conglomerates as a safe, sensitive, and the next cool form of pop music.

And we've never had the rawness of GnR since.

huh? not at all.
we're simply poiting out how incrediby breave this man mustve been

>oh yeah? well you must be gay lolz!!
back to Sup Forums with the rest of the infants user

>WAAA IM SO FAMOUS WAAAAA
>WAAA IM DEPRESHED WAAAA
>WAAA IM GUNNA KILLMESELF WAAA
but wait...
>30 years later

>Fat heeb.png music executive
>Boys, we need to sell some records people don't cary anymore
>I KNOW.gif.jpeg

>NIRVANA IZ LYK BEST BAND FROM 90s MILLENIULS!
>IF YOU DONT BY WRECORD U ARENT COOL AND HIP!

>dumbshits go post about how great they were and buy their shitty shit

>BUT WAIT.. THERES MORE

>DOOOD LIKE WHATSHERUGLYFACE TOTALLY KILLED FURT!!!!

>magical mystery horn sounds

>WAS A CONSPURSCHY! AGINST THE JEANSUS!!!!!!

That isn't what he said idiot. He said that the group he identifies with feels a certain way. Learn to read.

He raped a retard.

thats pasta dude

>dies shortly thereafter

holy shit
this is weapons grade autism

>i eat shit desu
gross user i didnt need to hear that...

but he said he was alt-right not a democrat user

I never cared much about music
what should I be thankful to black people in that case?

smashing pumkins was better anyway

at least based billy supports trump

>purchase nirvana album
nah, i get it at the library and then rip the good tracks

should anybody really take advise from a drug addicted that killed himself when he was 27 despite being super rich and super famous?

I think it is hard to find a person that is more out of touch from the average guys problem then him

Yup. Billy can actually use more than power chords and feedback to make a song.

>be a femnist
>get killed by your wife
ebin

>killed himself

t. Courtney Love

>women are the future of rock and roll

man he was way off. guess he thought hole was going to take off

Who are the best average guy musicians? I know Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi have farms

no idea

probably some country stars

Not an argument

the only musician I know that like constantly seems to talk to his fans via twitter is David Draiman

Smashing pumpkins before 1995 was pushing dangerously close to being grunge/alternative rock's boy band. By that I mean that they had a big fanbase of female middle schoolers. But then Billy Corgan got ugly and really weird.

Oh, god, that's hilarious. It's absolutely laughable that a group of useful idiots who passionately defend the interests of rich jewish old men who couldn't care less about them get to call themselves a counterculture these days.

Many musicians have farms and do something like raise bees so they can use tax write offs and save millions each year paying no taxes on their mansions. Even will.i.am has a bee farm. They're all scumbags.

Siamese Dream was better. But yes Nirvana a shit compared to Smashing Pumpkins. Too bad both Cobain and Corgan were massive cunts in real life

so progressive

Who /Layne/ here?

an artist with no real life experience is a liberal.

havent seen that coming.

Wait, utilising government incentives to foster bees makes these people scumbags? Can you walk me through the logic here because I don't understand why you're calling them scumbags

>James Hetfield owns bees
>Metalica is also famous for crying about piracy the most

it all makes sense

Life experience causes you to understand that people are individuals and that hating vast groups of them is irrational.

To qualify as a bee farm you have to have an insanely small number of bees. What they're doing is hardly beneficial. In return they avoid paying taxes that everyone is expected to pay.

Hetfield is the KKK member, Lars is the one who hates piracy

And this is why kids you're never supposed to like a celebrity but only his/her works.

There's always been mass amounts of immigration to the US, and the crime rate has plummeted since the 90s

Melvins

But I've had life experience. I've visited Sup Forums and Sup Forums and just the other day my mom made me a sandwich with raspberry jelly instead of grape like usual. So I know what it's like user, trust me.

Life experience teaches that there really isn't enough time to meet everyone and that generalization is a useful method to deal with that problem.

I know this is Sup Forums but can I see some sources for your implications? Maybe you're right but at this point I don't believe you

Who /soundgarden/ here?

go listen to nevermind again fatty

Fuck yeah.

Angus Young, guitarist from ACDC has a vineyard that puts out mid-range wines that he drinks.

Kirk Hammett from Metallica owns a ranch.

All shitty musicians from gay bands seems to be the trend

what does that mean?

all the '90's rock bands really start sucking when you look past them and to the '70's and '80's punk rock and post punk band that they were all trying to copy

Cornell a shit.

A talented shit, but a shit nonetheless

not really, there have been waves and then periods where we've closed off and focused inwardly

Liked them more than Nirvana. Stone Temple Pilots too.

like most of the bands back then
only a few of the songs were good
very few had albums where all the songs are good

very few bands pull that off anyway
a high standard to set

billy voted for trump?!
sad!

Maybe it's just fun and it's a popular thing that people dream of doing. If I were a rich rock star, I'd definitely start up a dairy farm.

theguardian.com/music/2015/mar/25/bruce-springsteen-jon-bon-jovi-tax-bills-after-new-jersey-law-change

Agreed. He used to be cool, now he's a bit of a div

cobain was essentially punk

punk is anti establishment

when he said this shit the establishment was very conservative so he was taking a huge risk in putting himself out there

cobain is essentially Sup Forums

both parties exist to upset the status quo, whatever that may be

>Look mom I'm rebelling because I don't like gay people!
Ah to be 14 again. Enjoy it guys!

Everyone should pay as little taxes as possible. Fuck our shitty government. Most of that money is going to be wasted and/or end up in Israel.

It takes a fortune to make a pittance with a winery
or however the saying goes

everyone stop the discussion. user is upset.

bullshit, the US wasnt governed by George fucking Wallace in the '90's, it was Bill Clinton
but there is some truth to what you say
like how somethingawful was super liberal because it solidified under bush

Ok Bernie.

HOLY SHIT

Wow, fuck Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi and Max Weinberg. Thanks for that article, user. Wow. Just wow.

The crime rate has dropped because whites have become even more productive and law abiding and they're the majority. Crime rate among blacks has increased.

>Wife cucks him with Billy Corgan and then arranges to murder him with a dude who was a faggot

>billy voted for trump?!
>sad!
There's nothing sad about voting for trump.

>discussion

take you dubs and get out of my thread.