HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v4rKGPi-r_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still better than every MCU movie

>AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This shit needs to be an auto ban.

Directed by Hack Fraud.

What Tarkovsky kino is that from?

>one cut per second

Already better than the entire MCU

This

>Hans I Wonder what this Woman is doing in the middle of the Somme in that retarded outfit
>jah who cares just shoot at her anyway

mark your calendars for DCino

Andrei Rublev

It's a deleted scene

How can she move her arms faster than bullets but she doesnt do that all the time??

Wow amazing, she can block one bullet with each wrist, what a spectacular superpower. It's a good thing she'd never face three bullets coming at once, otherwise she'd be screwed.

Looks better than Civil War at least.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DCunts MAD AS FUCK

Last week I'd tell you this looks like shit but yesterday I saw that CGI Spiderman and now this doesn't look half as bad

t. marvelcuck

Wasn't she holding her own against a guy who could tank nukes last movie? How can she be vulnerable to bullets?

This isn't real is it? I don't into capeshit

>capeshit

That's capekino for you

Why were they so evil?

HOLY TITS, that's DC last nail in the coffin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH NO NO NO NO

why does DC want to make cringe tier over serious shit

i unironically cant wait for this movie.
DC always produces some top kino, marvel is just meh.

>samefagging this hard

Sad!

The bullet wouldn't even have hit her if she didn't lift up her arm. She didn't need to deflect it.

Stop arguing which shit is stinkier, Marvel and DC are both capeshit. If one is slightly worse then the other it doesn't matter, because they're both shit.

STAY MAD AS FUCK DCuck

So are these soldiers supposed to be WW1 Hydra or something? Or are they seriously having Wonder Woman murder a bunch of poor drafted Germans soldiers, who want nothing but to go home?

why do marvelcucks on this board get so mad all the time?

There's no way this can be any worse than BvS

...Right?

Germans are all evil nazis

Because she was using her sheild and magic sword to hold her own.
She isn't bullet proof. A woman of her kind got killed by a bullet in the trailer.
I rewatched the doomsday fight and the couplem of times doomsday connects a hit on her she blocks it with her shield or sword. He never hit her flesh.

Ahahahahhahahahahahaha

BvS was kino you marveldrone.

bvs was crazy good.

> BvS was kino

>bwaaa muh poor germyns ;_;
kys Sup Forumscuck

lmao no

>BvS
>bad

Back to r/movies

Seek help.

Go outside, Sup Forumscuck.

Keep the laughs coming you're doing great

fucking lmao

It's extremely bloated. Horrendously edited. Poorly cast. Baldly acted. Lazily written. Painstakingly dull. Unbelievably boring. Unnecessarily broody. Terribly paced. And that is just the first hour, there is still two more hours left.

The shear number of pointless subplots are simply staggering. Plot holes? You mean mystery elements. The fact that someone read the script and decided it was worthy of spending over 250 million to bring it to the screen boggles my mind. This is what happens when you take five different scripts that have no sense of correlation. Did editing and streamlining the story not cross anyone's mind.

The production is big on making terrible decisions and this is clearly evident in the casting. Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luther is laughably bad giving his rejected Social Network performance as twitching Mark Zuckerberg. Gal Gadot is by far the biggest miscast. Most people complained when she cast due to her poor physicality and zero resemblance to Wonder Woman. Those points are fine, but the biggest drawback is that she's frankly not a good actress. She has the emotional range of a potato. Her big reveal in costume is complete with a 'cool' guitar rift like it's some Robert Rodriguez film. During action scene she is replaced by her cgi double which obviously looks bigger and muscular in comparison to Gal Gadot's actual physical appearance. I just couldn't help by have a good chuckle at that.

see

That's a very good argument, but ponder this. Is there a character that could EVER defeat Uchiha Madara? And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai (capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.

back to r/movies or r/mcu

*yawn*

BOYS!

what is wrong with that simple scene exactly? not enough quips?

I still have no idea why wonder woman is taking sides in a fight between two imperialist countries.

Basic spatial continuity and not enough cuts. Not going to get fresh scores on RT with any of that shit

I know his facial expression is just amazing

truely the greatest actor of our time

I use to think BvS apologists were delusional. But I know better now.

They're autistic. They simply cannot understand what is wrong with this movie because it is their very essence. Take Lex's character, for example: He is the essence of poor acting, badly cast and is downright embarrassing to watch. The autist, however, is incapable of recognizing this. The nuances of human behavior escapes them and, as such, they themselves act as Lex would in the real world.

To the BvS apologist, acting, dialogue, characterization, etc. do not matter. For them, all that matters is the visuals and the intellectualism(plus dude superheros lmao). Of course, being autistic, they are not very bright and thus the pseudo-intellectualism of BvS stimulates them heavily.

I don't watch movies.

all that text and you have literally said nothing. go watch Thor 2 the ultimate film experience for a marvelcuck.

>user asks a question
>Instead of answering it, go on an autistic tirade

Anyone naive enough to believe Wonder Woman is going to be any better than BvS and SS can forget about it.

Zack Snyder is producing the movie, in fact that's him in the webm right there.

Even in the trailer you can already see his influence with all the slowmotion and the color grading straight outta BvS.

The DCEU will not improve one bit until Snyder and his wife are fired.

Actually there is nothing special about that scene, only looks good compared to this kind of shit

are you serious? DCEU is nothing without Based Snyder.
i will not watch it without him he is a visionary. who is elevating capeshit to another level.

HAHA Those idiots. I bet they wish they brought more than 1 bullet now! :D

The Thor movies are great user

If someone think BvS is a good movie then they should probably watch more movies. You can always say you enjoyed a certain move but agree it isnt really that good.

I enjoyed watching suicide squad because it entertained me, but its actually a pretty bad.

not an argument

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

This.

T H I S

>RDJ the tallest one

Every time

not an argument.

what the fuck happened to hollywood

marvel and disney polluted it.

thankfully Snyder is trying to bring it back though.

Good news. Snyder is out after Justice League.

His megaman stand-in must be like 6'6"

>their shadows are in a differnet angle than the truck behind them

Come the fuck on

I see this pic a lot. What is so inherently terrible about it?

The sun is in a different spot where the truck is

>trying to bring it back
>by somehow making movies ever worse than Marvel

Zack Snyder is the only maker of ‘popular’ films who has a vision and sensibility that stirs great feeling and profound thought. The festival circuit and MSM ‘criticism’ promote film culture’s decline.

>embryos actualy believe this

>be german
>get drafted into one of the bloodiest wars up to date
>your enemy pulls out some superhuman bullets can't hurt
I just can't root for WW in this. It's one thing seeing Batman beating up criminals, but those people didn't have a choice.

>someone disagrees with you
>call them a fetus

I'm not defending the DCEU, but holy shit the Thor movies are absolute garbage. Thor 2 is quite literally Green Lantern tier in my eyes, what a pile of shite.

>it's 11:30 am where they are and 5 pm where the truck are

Why don't they just hire that evanposter shill and bring here the CGI people to do the viral shitposting? Those webms were better than that

No movie is not about visual. Movie is about story. His work has good visuals, I'd give him that, yet telling shit stories. You could say that about any capeshit films, but they're earning companies big bucks so we'll still see more of em on the way.

BvS is an adroit accomplishment at such an elevation of consummate rectitude that the Marvelcuck brain simply cannot comprehend to intellectualism behind it. The contrast of Batman, who is one type of superhero, to Superman, who is another type, conveys an aura of divisiveness and requires the audience to contemplate the film on a deeper level than most can handle.

In time Snyder will be remembered alongside such geniuses as Herzog, Lynch and Bay

Snyder is setting the capeshit genre back decades. BvS is basically a super serious Batman and Robin.

He's destroying what Donner, Nolan, Paul Dini and Bruce Timm have spent years of their life to build.

The overall good reputation that DC has had, pretty much everything people loved about these characters Snyder is throwing into the trash and burning it, because he thinks those things are not COOL and EDGY enough for him.

YOU ARE A GOD.

>M-MOM'S G-GONNA FREAK!!! H-HAHAA

Not defending this but one of the recurring villains of WW is Ares, the god of war. It kinda makes sense for her to be involved in WW1 because it's the kind of senseless war Ares would create for no reason.

Official OST of this post:
youtube.com/watch?v=v4rKGPi-r_I

Back to r/mcu

and burton

Indeed, but same could not be said about marvel because marvel was never great. Both are shit now.