FACT: There is no Gay gene, but there ARE chemicals that turn people gay

archive.is/06zbB

"So, what can turn people “gay”? Actually In my opinion I don’t think “Gay” or “homosexual” is the right term. This stuff literally turn animals and people into hermaphrodites. Lowering testosterone levels alters males to females. Getting to the point high estrogen levels feminizes males. What is estrogen? The definition of estrogen is:

“any of a group of steroid hormones that promote the development and maintenance of female characteristics of the body. Such hormones are also produced artificially for use in oral contraceptives or to treat menopausal and menstrual disorders.”

How can testosterone be lowered? Well the proper amount can be disrupted with endocrine disruptors. The definition of endocrine disruptor is:

“Endocrine disruptors are chemicals that at certain doses, can interfere with the endocrine in mammals. These disruptions can cause cancerous tumors, birth defects, and other developmental disorders. Any system in the body controlled by hormones, can be derailed by hormone disruptors.”

What chemical can be used to do this? BPA. BPA is a Endocrine disruptor.

“Bisphenol A (BPA) is an estrogenic endocrine disruptor widely used in the production of plastics. Increasing evidence indicates that in utero BPA exposure affects sexual differentiation and behavior…We hypothesized that BPA may disrupt epigenetic programming of gene expression in the brain…BPA exposure induced persistent, largely sex-specific effects on social and anxiety-like behavior, leading to disruption of sexually dimorphic behaviors.”"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1fbuS
youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BUY MY FILTERS
STOP TURNING FREAKING FROGS GAY

and who is most exposed to BPA

TRREEENNNNDDDDIIIIIEEEEEESSSSSS

Bump because this shit is real. How much it effects the population is not provable despite the over all pussification of young males.

Bump.

Bump for justice

you've hit the jackpot senpai Nobels all round

IT PISSES ME OFF TO NO END

Computer users

computers are making you faggots

you idiots don't realize it, and Sup Forums was part of the brainwashing plan.

Does that mean soys estrogen can literally make people gay?

Are vegans who eat a lot of tofu literally turning themselves Into giant pussies.

Are Matt Stone and Trey Parkers prophets ?

Kek wills it even though not trips.

I always thought water that was shaken around in plastic bottles tastes disgusting. Turns out it also poisons you.

This is a widespread myth. Phytoestrogens don't effect your hormones and make you a faggot, however the estrogen in your chicken does....

So BPA is the actual cause of Orlando?

>>/PETA/

Just eat a lot of broccoli and you'll be alright

This

Not to mention, wasn't there some chemical developed that was going to be used on the Viet Cong to make them list after each other

“Air Force Considered Gay ‘Love Bomb’ Against Enemies

The Air Force on Tuesday confirmed a report that in 1994 a military researcher requested $7.5 million to develop a non-lethal “love bomb” that would chemically alter the state of mind of enemy troops and make them want to have sex with each other rather than fight.”

archive.is/1fbuS

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

Fucking bump

Never would have guessed.

The origin of xtc

neat

lmao

Repeated from another thread:

I don't think every faggot can just force themselves become straight and suddenly be attracted to women. BUT they can reject sexuality entirely.

I believe a lot of faggots would be happier and better off leading virtuous celibate lives , rejecting their urges but also not trying to go for women.

This is where all those statistics fag rights groups say about "Gays being smarter" really come from: Men who aren't tempted by women tend to be sage-like, intelligent sorts. Faggotry is just their trial in life , god tempting them away from celibate life. Many of the greatest thinkers in the world were celibate "gays" who rose above sex entirely (Evola for example).

I think society's rejection of celibacy as a valid (and holy) lifestyle is part of the reason why faggotry became so rampant. Sex for men is seen as a NEED, thus boys are constantly bombarded with the message that any sex is better than no sex.