Red-pill me on Texas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uRiExRJ5AI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's ok

Best state in the union

and it's half mexican.

Jesus Freaks.
Voted for the Rat instead of High Energy Trump.

Equal to Florida

Jews did Texas

Good example of white "people"
incestous alcoholic rednecks who shouldn't get hands on guns

No real complaints except heat, and backwards Mexicants. Food is great, Hard tacos were invented here, Texas is genuinly friendly

Spics did that, Also because he was from Texas. We dont really trust the North. Trump is still God Emperor tho, did you see the rallies?
I thought you all all people would understand about incest, guns, and alcohol, Finland.

We're full, fuck off

Full of Mexicans.

I love the Latinas here bro, my one weakness

It has The Woodlands, TX-- the greatest city in the country

Nice people, good food, a lot of Hispanics but if they're second generation they assimilate well, a lot of guns, alcohol and freedom. The northwest part of the state is just oil-fields and garbage tier flatland. I'm fairly biased but it's one of the best states in my opinion besides the excessive heat. Houston has gone to absolute shit although it's always been like that especially with all the New Orleans niggers flooding in after Katrina.

THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST

fat chile

>tfw google Woodlands, TX
>dat median wage

Christ. I doubt I could afford to live there.

I'm a large startup owner in San Fran and a lot of my buds have moved to Austin for a cheaper operating cost. I'm planning on relocating the business there in 6 months. Very excited to become Texan!

Fuck off faggot. You're cancer on Texas

Buy a gun to protect your business user and enjoy. A unarmed civilian is useless.

A fine place to live if you don't mind Mexicans.

Doesn't matter

Hot and full of retards, but gun laws are great!

Seriously, fuck you San Fran faggots moving to Austin. Although hopefully you'll sky rocket our property values soon and I can sell one of my houses for a pretty penny in the near future.

you will never be a texan

Not as good as based Oklahoma

It's easy enough to be an Austinite, I've been to 6th street plenty of times. Don't worry, my buddies recommended me some really nice condo to live and we're probably going to work on a new development in the next couple of years. I'll keep it weird lol!

Best state in the union by far

Ayy neighbor Arkansas here ;)

IT'S HORRIBLE HERE

SERIOUSLY IT'S REALLY BAD, JUST AWFUL

STAY WHERE YOU ARE

Kill yourself

>lol

Jesus user, I am having second thoughts on giving you a warm welcome. Don't do nothing stupid, people may pretend to be your friends here but they actually hate your guts. Don't let those friendly smiles, handshakes, and hand waving fool you. Deep down, we are very angry, we are just good actors.

if you are trolling, pretty decent.

if not, you better stick to the gay part of austin.

It's the next California but with guns

There are some decent apartments and townhouses that you could probably afford there.

Texan ex-pat in Florida here

Florida don't even come close

They are Republicans, but they are blue pilled Republicans. They only care about non-issues like gay marriage and abortion. Couldnt care less about the Mexican infestation and as a result will become Democucks within less than 15 years. Lyndon B Johnson was from Texas, the man who pretty much single handedly destroyed America. Never forget that.

Oh, and their gun laws suck. Arizonas are far superior.

You're stupid. repent for your sins

Reminder: California had guns before liberal faggots showed up.

I only make 45k but I live in North Dakota. Do jobs pay a bit higher? I have my undergraduate and a few years experience in my field (IT).

Wouldn't mind checking out a community like that when I get a few more years into my career and I am more marketable.

Texan here

>No State Income Tax

>Very good gun laws. Now you can open carry handguns if you have a CHL

>Pro Business friendly

>State gov by Republicans

Dont trust the North? Ted Cruz is from Canada you retard.

And no, it wasnt mostly spics, most spics are registered as Democrats and didnt vote in the Republican primaries. It was your typical blue pilled, white Cukkservative Texan that voted for Ted Cruz. No surprise there though.

That's a funny way of spelling Kingwood

sup Woodlands-bro

Typical Texas rebuttal. Why am I not surprised?

I live in Dallas. And i'd say its alright. Depends on what your looking for. Despite it being a red state, most of the people here are pretty liberal. Austin being a prime example of Liberal hippy central. Its hot as balls. The weather is random and crazy. Lots of niggers and mexicans. Downtown Dallas is pretty cozy though. Definitely some good looking women down here too, have to admit. I like living here but it definitely has its cons

insanely high property taxes, mexicans fucking everywhere, urban areas are perpetually under construction, food is meh unless you like deepthroating burritos-- their BBQ is awful, schools are fine but only if you live in very select areas, the state-ego is beyond compare (my mom got handcuffed for calling Texas "backass backwards" within our first 3 weeks of living there), and the politics are so gerrymandered that voting really doesn't mean anything.

It's a nice state, and I'll probably end up back there if I work in the petroleum industry, it's really not nearly as special as people make it out to be.

Because you are of homosexe

Job market in Austin and Dallas are the rise too. Seems as to why there are so many people moving here because of it

>Cukkservative Texan that voted for Ted Cruz
The religious right basically own this state; they'll vehemently vote for any RINO who will say they love Jesus and hate Washington. It can't be helped.

I bet you'd be able to find a job with comparable pay, but I don't know anything about the IT market. The only downside to living in The Woodlands is that there are barely any jobs there. You would have to make a long drive down south to Houston during rush hour and potentially spend 3 hours in traffic everyday.

You're right about the construction, i'll tell you that. But i suppose its a good thing in the long run. Just seems like a never ending construction zone down here

>You would have to make a long drive down south to Houston during rush hour and potentially spend 3 hours in traffic everyday.

That's probably a deal-breaker. My commute is currently 10 minutes and I am already losing my shit on my commute home.

YOU COME DOWN HER' TA TEXAS BOI AN IMA STUFF A MUDHOLE IN YURASS

Unless you're rich (100k +) be prepared to live in small expensive apartments or in sketchy transitional neighborhoods resisting gentrification.

The largest industry in TX (Oil & Gas) has been in the shitter since early 2015. Even if you don't work in O&G it has effected all levels of industry here... especially in Houston.

Katrina washed all the criminals from LA over to Houston and they've never left. Not to mention the hundreds of refugees towelheads they relocated here not long ago.

Ive heard Fort Worth is one of the last bastions of the old and true Texas but I wouldn't know as I've never lived there.

>it's a good thing in the long run

I thought so at first, but in the city I lived in, every time they'd finish a construction site, it was time to close down another site for construction/renovation. I lived there for 7 years and they had renovated the same stretch of interstate 4 times.

But now I live in a small city that hasn't seen a renovated road in 10 years... I think I miss the construction

kek, I lived just south of the "can't afford to live in (the nice part of Galveston)"

dunno man, there's a lot of nice houses in League City. But there's also trailer-trash (like my ex-fiancée). And pretty much every girl from any area on the map is a whore.

I'm a Califag by birth. I spent a decade in Texas in school and stayed for a few years after Uni.

My honest opinion? Texas is the best state in the Union for many reasons.

>Possibly the most Pro-Business state in the Union
>People are genuinely friendly and good-natured
>Strong sense of state and regional pride on a scale not seen anywhere else in the Union
>The only state in the Union which could successfully secede and be self-sufficient
>An abundance of good land
>Cheap land and cheap real estate. The single best state to start a life if you are young and driven (Florida comes close, but who the fuck wants to live in that swamp shit hole).
>Has an unspoken but almost universal reverence for tradition, faith, respect, and general good will.
>The Big Cities are generally clean and upscale (except for Houston and parts of San Antonio).

It's far and away the best place to live in the country right now if you are a true blooded, driven, and capable American. Texas and texans in general look down on lazy NEET's and leeching nig nogs. There's a ton of them in Houston primarily, but no one likes them. The culture of Texas is about as anti-SJW as you could get.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it an 8.8

t. Texan

It's uh...horrible.

Please stop coming here.

Thats what makes it so great.
It's voting dem this time tho.
That worries me.
I can always go back to mexico tho.

Dallasfag here. Went to Trump rally and fuck you Plano, Austin, and San Antonio.

I love my state

>greatest city
>chain restaurants everywhere
>fat people everywhere
>unbearable traffic. No one walks/bikes
>police force that will pull you over for going 3 mph over the speed limit
>breeding ground for entitled, spoiled brats
No thanks

you just described half of the cities in the US

When is this fucking meme going to stop. Texas having so many mexicans makes it even more red if anything, anyone from south texas can tell you that legal mexicans fucking HATE illegals with a burning passion. They feel like illegals cheapen and shit on everything they've worked for.

As a bonus we're not cucked like cali so the illegals here will NEVER be allowed to vote.

The governor is mostly a figurehead and the Speaker of the House and the Lt. Gov. The state legislature only meets for 140 days every two years. City and county governments are much stronger than the state.

The east is the "old south" of Texas. The west is cattle country, lots of oil, not many blacks. SW Texas is closer to Mexico in terms of culture. North Texas is the leader in business and commerce(DFW metroplex). South Texas is a ranching culture that has Mexican towns existing side by side with Anglo towns.

The German Hill Country is a distinct area of European culture, especially German influence, socially conservative, grows fruits and vegetables. The Pandhandle is the most socially conservative area in the US. Known as cattle country, lots of agriculture, closer to midwest US feel than the rest of Texas.

The Gulf coast is the most cosmopolitan area in TX, created and developed by oil money. Central Texas is the core area, a microcosm of Texas (Austin, Houston, Dallas, San Antonio). Austin is the most socially liberal city in Texas, Houston has become the least white. San Antonio has less blacks but more Mexicans, and the city is somewhat segregated and more socially conservative due to a strong Catholic influence. El Paso has the most Mexicans but it is one of the safest cities in the US despite sharing a border with Juarez.

Texas was a one party state from 1860-1950 back when the Democrats were the white man's party. Now Texas votes Republican from virtually top to bottom except in a few major cities.

Yes I realize that, but the woodlands breeds a select type of person. Imagine a typical millennial, then multiply their levels of entitlement and pretentiousness by 10. I went to high school there and most students were driving $80000 cars and wearing designer clothes. I grew up dirt poor in my childhood so seeing how these kids lived made me sick to my stomach.

Fort Worthian here.
It's great here but we don't want to tell anybody.
I don't want to turn this comfy ass city in another houston or dallas.

As long as you avoid the nigger areas, it feels like you are in the peaceful 60's or something.
I don't like how fast the city is growing or the insane amounts of traffic compared to ten years ago but it's still good.

You can't beat the balance we have here of having the comfyness of a small town with all of the big city resources.

KATY,TEXAS is full poo in Loos

>That's what makes it so great

Hurr durr diversity is our strength

Fuck off retard and your subtle support of white genocide.

>A fucking leaf
Mexican Texans are the only thing keeping Texas from being infested by niggers.
And we all know how much your white women love niggers.

I've met them, man, don't worry.

honestly, though, I thought that a lot of texans were stuck up rich kids living off of daddy's oil money to fuel their ironic daddy issues. I figured that the Woodlands was just normal for Texans.

Can't wait to go back home to Friendswood, eat some whataburger and shoot this beauty, paid 800 cash friend bought it for me

Whites and legal Hispanics are bros in Texas. Fuck off with your divide and conquer BS.

Two things. 1. I have never heard any legal Mexican or natural born express hatred for illegals is a silent hatred thing or what?

2. California is actually trying to get illegals to vote? Please tell me y'all lying.

"I broke a federal law, please arrest me FBI"

Niggers don't reproduce like bacteria like spics do.
I don't care how much Canadian women love niggers, I hate this country and it can go to hell.
>Divide and conquer
pic related

The hispanics that have been there for generations in Texas I agree, bro-tier, butit's a fact Houston has one of, if not the highest amount of illegals of any city in America.
Spics are starting to outnumber whites in a white country, despicable.

best state, we don't need yanks swarming into our great state. FUCK OFF REEEEEEE

>Niggers don't reproduce like bacteria like spics do.

yes they do. They just don't stick around to raise the niglets afterwards.

Houston also has a ton of Vietnamese and blacks that came from New Orleans.

No they don't
The whole ''white minority by 2050'' thing is happening because of spics, not niggers. Niggers are only projected to go up a percent, which isn't really anything.

>911

Texan here, it's shit. You don't want to come to Texas. There's nothing here. Don't come to Texas.

Blacks are just something America has to deal with because of it's history, at least they're not immigrants like some places I know.

The Vietnamese can FUCK off, most are third world degenerates.

this. I moved from Louisiana a year after Katrina and people were still asking me if I was a Katrina refugee and if so, why am I white?

but that said, there was very little that we liked about Gov. Blanco in Louisiana, but we had to give her props for finding a way to get rid of a quarter-million niggers from the state.

hispanic culture shuts down any form of abortion, niggers don't. Nigger babies aren't half as likely to get to adulthood because they get shot/killed by other niggers. But they still reproduce like fucking germs.

Has anyone whose lived in Cali and TExas compared the Mexicans n both states. Which are better? Seems like Texas Mexicans are whiter and more republican.

Texas Mexicans actually work.

would actually live there in a smaller town if I'd go to the US to find a new home + work.

There are plenty of reasons to hate niggers but their reproductive patterns are a secondary type of hate with them but with spics it's primary.

I totally respect that but how are Keller and Round Rock then in comparison to Fort Worth? just curious.

yeah, I'm just fucking around. I hate these tech assholes from CA. The reason isn't because of them being retarded hipsters, we have plenty of austin made dorks here, the problem is their driving up the cost of living here. They think it's great because expenses are so much lower than CA, but it's brutal to everyone else.

Then they force people who lived in the city to move out to suburbia in round rock, pflugerville or whatever, while they destroy austin's slacker culture. Most people I know in Texas not from CA or native aren't huge liberal idiots - everyone's pretty across the spectrum, but every year that goes by and as more and more of the West Coast moves here, they bring their dumbass ideology.

If you liked CA so much, why not just stay there. Goddamn.

There's also an insane homeless problem, bigger than I've ever seen. And it's spreading further and further north. It's as high up as Howard Ln / Scofield. That's just a stone's throw from Pflugerville.

Anyways, love austin otherwise - but people sure are stupid

I used to live near the Berry Center. Did you make this pic? It's fucking great.

also this, I've never seen a homeless mexican in Austin.

youtube.com/watch?v=-uRiExRJ5AI

it's not the primary concern. the primary concern is that they're easily manipulated by the left

How did I break federal law I gave my friend $800 he bought the gun under his name he still has it in his name and it's at his house then he's going to sell it to me and put the documents in my name

See:

HOW THE FUCK do these threads stay alive? You literally copied the thing the sticky tells you NOT to do

>I am a mouth breathing permapleb that works in the oil industry

>My opinion on literally anything outside of roughnecking is valid

Pick one

And then kys