OFFICIAL TAMPA BAY RAYS (70-72) @ BOSTON RED SOX (80-61) GAMETHREAD

does anybody know if there's a thread for the game?

yeah this one

ok

bottom of the first
someone named andriese for the rays
chris sale for the red sox

nice belly flop nunez

is this the thread

yeah this one

nobody else posted one so this is the thread, ok, there's no questioning that

nunez, you fucking retard, you are killing yourself, what are you doing

Thanks for making thread i was debating on which pic to use for last 20 minutes for thread i was gonna go with this one

with that throw you;d think the catcher would be the one hurt and not nunez

hey guys im still here the hurricane hasn't hit yet maybe this game and tomorrow are my last game nunez is dead

nice pic

nunez is mad at the second base boy, listen to him whine

what if the trop gets hit so hard by irma the rays have to play all remaining games somewhere else

Maybe u shop red sox hat on this fine babe

tomorrow your last game

EVER

hey can I borrow someone's Samsung Oculus Rift to experience the Fenway inside the park VR experience?

BASED MANLET

PEDRIOA THE DESTROYAH

is the laser show back

PD is really good

ok

It has a major glitch

did anyone see the home run

How do u score that

pegging is allowed now that is an out

Bro you r the man this is our new hot babe

This is gold i am having a hearty kek

where did every1 go

the hurricane landed

rip

Now you listen to me, user. You don't blow your money on those comic books, you understand? They don't do you a damned bit of good, and the nude mags, you're gonna be inheriting mine when you're 16 anyway. Now look, the junk food and the candy just rots your teeth, gives you bad breath, and the girls run like hell. Stay the hell away from buying any rock TV shirts, or hip hop gear, or anything like that. Arcade games, pick out one that you can do, okay? ONE that you can do as opposed to a whole bunch of them that you don't know what the hell you're doing. Techno music just puts a hole in your brain... are, are you listening to me?

Look at me when I'm talking to you!

huh

5 (five) individual memesters

sorry, i was eating popcorn so my hands were buttery and i didn't want to touch my computer

-1 (florida hurricane death)

pics

chester cheetos has posted

your're in big trouble

you posted from after life

i like this pic

wow lots of runs

>friends till the end

made me nostaligc for the threads before i was BETRAYED

me on top of reincarnation

also omfg beating up on TB feels wrong with allahs servant irma bearing down

>allahs servant

me

wow more runs

someone check them for apple watches

MITCHY TEA BAGS

was thread last nite good

if u were u wouldn't be drinking shaws brand soda to get a cheap high because u are a chester cheetos (fugitive) cheetomon with the hat and sunglasses

me: servant of qt
qt: servant of allah

=
me servant of allah

aaaeeee

worst thread of 2017. this thread is the 3 top 10 reasons why last nights thread was #1 most worst.

it was worst

i wasn't here

coincidence??? what is written on this peanut s hat

chester peanomon

hanley speed

Red sox threads have been down this year this thread though is good

>fab 5

LMFAO

>go to take a shower
>red sox up 4 more runs than when I left
>its the same inning
>come back
>hanley gets a hit off an error

EVERY SINGLE TIME

gravy shower

how much more can we destroy florida

this must be the worst thing to happen to florida all week

what does it mean if your boyfriend locks his phone

Hope that FL user who was gonna ride out the hurricae by jerking off to Boy Meets World makes it. Dont think that was the wisest perpetration

lol i am glad i didn't buy the cottage on sanibel lmfao

that one is in this thread, ididot, READ before posting

i dont know anybody who doesnt lock their phone besides me

him hacker who fight for the right of the ddeployer not even justice i want to get truth

Does Joseph Aboud go to all these games by himself

why are we bullying florida while their homes get destroyed? arent we supposed to let them win this series???

how can they overtrn this if new york is under hurricane??

Why don't you ask Siri? You guys seem to be good at that.

Wait will this be a good time to buy on Sanibel after everything gets squished? Beebo is does that make sense? Everything is cheap after it gets wrecked right?

nice and epic

it would mean i'm gay

she says things can always get worse

maybe Ferrell can ask siri if he can take out a pitcher in the middle of an at-bat

how many more inning

6 or 7 i think not sure dont quote me

it will be you last!

how do we fix the rays

remove rays

bring back the devil

how would you like it if the red sox changed their to name to the reds or the sox

the tampa bay devils

tampa bay chester cheetos

more run

They should have never changed their name from the Red Stockings. Indians should also change their name back to the Spiders. Yankees should change their name to the Orioles as well.

I agree, however this assumes anyone from out of New England can understand your drunken mumbling.

Still, I’ve never heard anyone ever say they’re "from Boston", probably because I don’t keep company with people who only wear Sawx/Celtics/Pats jerseys and cargo shawts. Not only that, but it would be a lie. No one is truly "from Boston". You might "live in Boston", but chances are if you do, you’re not "from Boston", unless it’s the parts of Boston Boston doesn’t like to consider Boston. Then, in a show of escalating masochism, you’d claim "I’m from [the Dawt][Rawxberry][JP][BunkaHill]." while taking a break from belligerently swearing at strangers long enough to sip your iced dunkin and take a drag on that sweet, sweet newp.

Though, when in Boston I find myself often asked "wheyafrum?" (Hence, the game of escalating masochism.) I usually reply "I’m from the dahk side of fackin’ Pinckney Street, ked." That’s shuts them up because Boston is an elitist society.

You cannot win the "wheyafrum" game in Massachusetts. If the answer is anything other than Boston, you’ve got to be ready to justify why. And that can’t logically be done.

reddit post

my friends want me to play player unknown battleground with them so ill see you later buds

why is this drunk grandpa in the booth

Quality thread

your friends are ITT....wtf why leave us to play some meme shit fuck you ok dont come back

you guys never wwant to play anything with me though

wtf i only bought destiny because you said to

its not out yet on pc

what do you think manny ramirez is up to

i bought xbox

U guys on destiny i need friends

yea but what does that have to do wt

no xbox xsux

I got ps 4

uhh you said to prepurchase so we could play beta

wow good play