Advice good films to redpill little sister about relationships. She's kinda naive, so i'm afraid some chad can use her

Advice good films to redpill little sister about relationships. She's kinda naive, so i'm afraid some chad can use her.

American Psycho.

it will show her that not all millionaires are nice guys.

Young women desire "bad boys". This is how it's been. This is how it will be. Get used to it.

Many, perhaps even a majority of young women, crave mystique. They prefer the allure of danger, of the unexpected. They desire men who'll take them to places unexplored, both physically AND sexually (and perhaps also spiritually.)

Young women do not pine for a man who can not provide these thrills. "Stable," "caring" & "providing" are terms that simply do not stir their loins, to coin a phrase. Such men do not excite a young woman in a primal sense, as they do not possess the attributes needed to make a young woman feel like she's the centre of attention, the central character in a grand, sweeping epic of romance and mystery. Maintaining a budget and washing dishes after dinner are no substitute for a myriad of tattoos and a rap sheet as long as one's forearm.

These men are, in many if not a majority of cases, put "on reserve" for later, when a woman is ready to settle down, become "serious" and begin the process of having children.

This is why battered women deserve it.

I went to an all boys school OP but I think like a lot of same sex schools they're always affiliated with same sex schools of the different gender. There were a lot of families who sent the boys to my school, girls to the other.

Anyway, there were a SHITLOAD of guys who were very protective of their little sisters. To the point that they didn't even want them kissing other boys. A few of my friends got beaten up for it. The morale of the story is that it's so fucking pointless because their sister's kept doing whatever they wanted while the brother's would keep getting mad.

tl;dr you won't "protect" your sister. Anyone she "dates" you'll hate because you never got any pussy and "Chad" always took it from you.

Good luck trying to in-still that bullshit sexist crap into her though!

Romy and Michele's High school Reunion.

It'll teach her to date a quiet, smart nerd instead of a Chad who will one day become an abusive alcoholic with a shitty job.

>nu-male the post.

You're beta, get the fuck over it loser.

She's already not a "i'm 14, so i need some dick RIGHT NOW", she's not in a hurry and relationships is a #143 priority for her at the moment. But i think that some theoretical experience can be handy.

Scener ur ett äktenskap
Le Mépris
Irréversible

Can't believe there are people who think that a vast majority of kids are fucking. It's complete BS. You're just bitter that you never got any pussy. I can understand that you don't want her getting hurt emotionally or psychically but she's not going to turn into a "slut" just because she wants to explore her sexuality. If you try to limit her experience she'll end up resenting you for it.

But hell, what the ufkc do i know...

Two people who are complete fucking faggots for opposite reasons.

he is right tho.

Well, 37%.

No he's not you idiot. Older siblings have a duty to guide their younger siblings. Stop spewing this >Muh sexism bullshit.

i cant stop thinking about your little sisters pusy hole like you op

Country? I will assume US because of their shitty sex-ed.

It's sexist because you want to guide your sister's purity (aka virginity). Try justifying it any way you want. This isn't any feminist bullshit. It's so fucking blatant and it's cringy because you can't stop what your sister does. Just like your parents can't stop you drinking underage, smoking/WHATEVER

Acting all triggered, eh? He is right. Stop pretending you can have a positive influence on your sisters sex-life by "protecting" her. Insults won't change that and actually reveal your insecurity more than they intimidate me.

>Just like your parents can't stop you drinking underage, smoking/WHATEVER

But they can, no? It's about their choice, not their ability to do so.

Yeah, US.

Can they? Did your parents do? I think there would have to be EXTREME measures taken and I would never want to be that type of person. I'm talking about calling people's parents asking if there will be "guardians" at parties constantly. Not letting you go out after whatever time. Alternatively if you get caught then you're "Grounded" for however long of a period.

If you want to do that, go ahead.

>Just like your parents can't stop you
>It's about their choice, not their ability to do so.
Given that I assume they won't lock you in their cellar the answer is "no".
You can offer your sis guidance. Don't be a dick, be there when she needs you. Interfering with her life during puberty will push her away from you and produce the exact effects you don't want to see.

He never once mentioned wanting to protect her virginity, idiot. He wants her to know that there are people who will potentially mistreat her.

Why are you so obsessed with OP's sister's virginity? You some kind of pedophile? Your comments say a lot about you.

>She's already not a "i'm 14, so i need some dick RIGHT NOW",
He strongly implied that this is his goal tho.

>He never once mentioned wanting to protect her virginity

He heavily implied it and further replied to other people's comments that referenced it defending his point of view.

Just give her Romeo & Juliet. Not that she'll understand that it isn't supposed to be an endorsement of teenage idiocy

Her

No he didn't you tard. He implied that his sister won't date just anyone. I'm genuinely starting to think that you're a pedophile. Nobody in this thread wants to control anyone's purity except for you.

There's more polite ways.
For example i know many teens, who engaged in sports, after their parents advice.
They don't drink/smoke because it affects their results.

Yeah, he did.

>For example i know many teens, who engaged in sports, after their parents advice.
Things might be different where I live and I think sports is great but once the team he/she is in starts drinking after games/at parties he/she will do the same.

>I was only pretending to be retarded XD

What are you even talking about now?

>be in early 20s
>be in red country
>still have not have had even a gf
I guess it's game over now.
Wizardry is my only chance to save face now.

>tfw lost virginity to neighborhood pedophile at 12

These charts always make me sad. I'd rather be a virgin now.

You still the same person as before that. I hope you will find love and happines.

Thanks man.
>tfw anons on Sup Forums are kinder than the counsellors and my own parents

We're your real family now.
Remember you're here forever.