Season 7 ends with the night's king killing one of the dragons, making it a wight and riding it into battle

season 7 ends with the night's king killing one of the dragons, making it a wight and riding it into battle.

you got any donuts?

gooby bless

yee

I'm having a hard time keeping up. I thought S7 was the last season, which I admittedly always thought was a bad idea.

no season 7 is the "penultimate" season
season 8 is the final season

but I think they are pulling that Breaking Bad bullshit where they spread out "season 7" over two years and call season 7 "7a" and season 8 "7b" so they can cheat the actors/crew out of money

so technically season 7 "is" the final season but you will have to wait until 2018 to see it.

fucking jews

>Lord Commander, I'm Vale
>Ugh, you don't get to bring guards
>They're not my guards
>don't worry, no charge for them
>and why would I want them?
>They work for the Kings guard, the mountain that rides
>CLEGANE?
>ehhr
>GET THEM ON INSIDE, I'LL SEND A RAVEN
>The letter I just sent to King's Landing lists me, my men, Lord Commander here, but only one of you!
>First person to talk gets to stay in my Eyrie
>WHO PAID YOU, TO GRAB LORD COMMANDER?
>*strikes sword against floor*
>HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD, WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?
>TELL ME ABOUT THE MOUNTAIN, WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HELMET?
>LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A SELLSWORD
>or perhaps he's wondering why someone would stab a man...
>before throwing him out the moon door
>AT LEAST YOU CAN TALK
>WHO ARE YOU?
>It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan
>No one cared who I was until I put on the helmet
>IF I PULL THAT OFF WILL YOU DIE?
>it would be extremely painful
>YOU'RE A BIG GUY
>For you!
>Was getting caught part of your plan?
>OF COURSH
>Lord Commander refused our offer in favour of yours, we had to find out what he knows
>NOTHING, I KNOW NOTHING

uuuu

>white walkers killed like they're nothing even by fat lazy Sam
>they can kill dragons

This show is inconsistent garbage.

No, its fantasy

i don't think anyone cares about GoT anymore, but thanks for letting us know

>Game of Normies is finally ending

THANK GOD

is his large nose due from old age? drink?

Looks really really wide.

Sam got lucky with the obsidian, a point that be brings up several times. The WW wasn't even really paying attention to him. They were fucking everyone up at Hardhome, and again, Jon got lucky with Longclaw being Valyrian steel. The Wights are basically Deadites, so they can be "killed" by destroying their bodies however you can.

>implying any successful franchise is allowed to end ever
>implying Disney won't buy the rights and create the ASOIAF Cinematic Universe

Finished season six a couple nights ago. So glad everything is getting wrapped up and we're headed for the big showdown. Also seeing Walder Frey get his comeuppance was immensely satisfying.

reeeee

I'm choose to believe you.

I mean, it makes sense. Plus GRRM once said he was the first person ever to invent ice dragons in fantasy in some book he wrote in the 80s or some shit so it wouldn't surprise me that he'd want them in his real book.

>anything currently in the show resembling what will end up in the books

What'd I say that's ree worthy?

I'd be mad about getting spoiled but this franchise has crashed and burned already

Walder Frey's death was satisfying? Really? People actually thought this? It was several seasons too late to care, predictable and all i was thinking was how did Arya even get there so quickly. Also I was interested to see what Walder would be getting up to instead of just introducing him for an epic fanservice death.

how the fuck am i supposed to remember every single name in this god damn series? i watched the whole thing but i always forgot the names

>implying the books will ever be finished

Arya kills Littlefinger.

Muh Stannis