How assblasted do you have to be to write, film and edit this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEvmz8E5WrY
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-neo-nazi-support-american-public-charlottesville-white-supremacists-kkk-far-right-poll-a7907091.html
newsweek.com/alt-right-fractured-violent-headed-trump-second-year-785552
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder if he's even assblasted or really upset.
Maybe he knows there are a ton of people out there who feel that way and decided to profit off of it, you know?
I see it as a smart business move of him profiting from assblasted people.

He's got a point, though. Current rising wave of SJWs and media outlets literally considering white skin = racist nazi white nationalist.

Being demonized for your skin colour isn't very fun, is it?

He doesn't have a point, everything he's saying is extremely obvious to everyone except extremist idiots. His heart's clearly in the right place, he's just dumb in a very Hopsin-esque way.

I don't know about you but I'm white and have never been considered a racist nazi white nationalist by anyone before. Maybe it's like white people don't actually have to experience any form of actual racism?

How assblasted do you have to be to write, record and edit this?

I wonder if he's even assblasted or really upset.
Maybe he knows there are a ton of people out there who feel that way and decided to profit off of it, you know?
I see it as a smart business move of him profiting from assblasted people.

>white skin = racist nazi white nationalist

Do you live in a majority black area?

Or are you a sheltered faggot who has never lived in an inner city and dealt with blacks ruthlessly bullying white kids

yeah bro, he's the sheltered one. grow a spine, if you think your bullying escapades are strictly race-based

Tom and his crew of rich parent having friends that want to act marginalized or good have been a cringey joke in the Vancouver music industry for ages.

*hood

You can't racial abuse the superior race. Racism ends when all whites and Asians are all dead

This statement in itself is at it's core racist.

If you truly believe this you are so ass backwards. If not, nice bait you got me

>Maybe it's like white people don't actually have to experience any form of actual racism?
american education, everyone

this guy is what happens when you're only taught about the holocaust and the atlantic slave trade in high school.

>the superior race
the sad part is that you don't even realize how empirically fascistic it is to say this. holy fucking shit, dude.

You misunderstand what the definition of racism is.

How assblasted do you have to be to write, film and edit this?

[citation needed]

I think you missed the whole point of this album

wait why is the it censored

Holy fuck he used to look so different
youtube.com/watch?v=BEvmz8E5WrY

Sadly, extreme idiots are rampant at the moment.

>black person does thing
"You go, friend! Proud of you!"
>white person does thing
"Literal nazi, you're oppressing people by existing"

Check the countless amount of retards and media outlets who hold this mentality. Prime example is Buzzfeed posting shit like "X things white people should stop doing in current year" and then banning everyone who dares make a list where the colour is black. Hypocrisy out the fucking ass.

Exactly the type of shit I'm talking about. This is most likely a troll post, but there's people out there who legit think like this and are being applauded for calling for the death of "non-oppressed" races while spouting racist rhetoric towards people who don't even give a fuck about your race or gender, as Tom MacDonald is rapping about in Whiteboy.

Just check out the massive shitstorm a few "it's ok to be white" posters caused. A neutral statement made everyone lose their shit, claiming it's racist and self-victimizing people saying "they didn't feel safe" in the area they were put up.

If you want real world examples, look no further than Zimbabwe and South Africa right now. White people are being slaughtered for simply being white under the premise of "we want our land back".

>in 2018, you're either a nazi/racist/nationalist or an SJW, and being in the middle ground is bad because "muh ideals" or something

I hope North Korea nukes everyone and everything. We deserve it for allowing this timeline to play out the way it has.

This. Humanity is a failed experiment. Time to reset.

I'm all for it. The Eagles won the super bowl and that was the one thing i needed to witness in my lifetime before i die, anyway. Burn everything down. All of it.

all of it. ALL of that.

all ideologies, all buildings and monuments, all artistic archives, all the people, everything.

all food sources, all water sources, all roads, airplanes, boats and trains. all of it. destroy everything.

your mom too haha

>White people are being slaughtered for simply being white under the premise of "we want our land back".
I thought that this was a meme until a friend (white émigré from SA) told me about the lengths they had to go through to ensure that they didn't get harmed on the routine break-ins. Usual bars on doors, windows etc. with additional set of locked iron gate to access the bedroom, loaded gun always under the bed of the room they all slept in.
I think that this was the precise moment I realized just how petty most of U.S. race relations are in comparison to someone nonchalantly telling me how she avoided being murdered long enough to save money and GTFO as soon as possible. Thousands of people in SA can't leave their literal genocide because they aren't rich enough to get out conventionally and granting them asylum is considered racist. Very sad.

Hi Sup Forums

oh boy I can't wait to learn about the whole wide wo-
>INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
>SLAVERY
>HOLOCAUST
oh ok maybe next yea-
>INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
>SLAVERY
>HOLOCAUST
oh alright third time's a cha-
>INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION
>DID U KNO CHRIS COLUMBUS BEAT HIS WIFE
>HOLOCAUST

do you go to the YouTube comment section and say "hi /pol" whenever someone says something edgy as well?
what if, bare with me here, what if these ideas you find offensive aren't only relegated to Sup Forums?

Yeah, it's fucking insane. SA is ramping up to a civil war very soon and it'll without a doubt racially charged.

>libtards who make up definitions for words to suit their agenda

>kill whitey!
Yeah fuck off

I don't think you know what a citation is. In what ways are you being persecuted for being white where you live?

Lol damn yeah go back to pol please

American high schools are largely pretty shit, especially at math

lol go back to ur liberal arts college amirite hahahaa

If only Buzzfeed articles and what some retards say on twitter reflects what living in real life is like. If you are white and you feel victimized because of the colour of your skin, you are fucking pathetic

>WAAAH WAAAH I CARE ABOUT BUZZFEED WAAAH

your loss, pleb.

samefag

feeling victimized because of the color of your skin in the western world is fucking pathetic

I agree, if you feel victimized over your skin color, you're probably a little bitch.

Nope, but nice try though. Isn't this what people do when they have no arguments?

goodshopanon

indeed. follow me on twitter @yassssmelaninqueen

I said feeling victimized because of the colour of your skin if you're white. Systematic racism against whites is a fairy tale while racism against black people is an actual thing in the Western world whether you guys like to believe it or not

>racism against black people is an actual thing in the Western world
No, it WAS a thing.

Fucking this.
God I hate the alt-right. Pathetic incel crybabies trying to vicitimize themselves at every possible opportunity.

lol imagine getting upset about some shit on the internet that will never effect your life in anyway. be glad you're white and move on with your life.

>Systematic racism against whites is a fairy tale while racism against black people is an actual thing in the Western world whether you guys like to believe it or not

>while [systematic] racism against black people is an actual thing in the Western world

gonna need to see some evidence for this. you aren't presenting any evidence, just perpetuating conspiracy theories and general /r9k/ mentality that ultimately uplifts nobody.

lmao
>Guys segregation ended years ago so no one's racist anymore!

>be glad you're white
that's literally what white supremacy is though.

way to say nothing at all, you self-aggrandizing loser

hey ur late 2the womens protest! dun forget 2 were ur pussy on ur hed xDDDDgfgf

He's right though, racism against blacks is still a muuuch bigger issue in the West than against whites. And surely there's no 'systematic' racism against whites. That's literal alt-right propaganda.

God I hate the left. Pathetic incel numale crybabies trying to vicitimize white people aka themselves at every possible opportunity.

i think the idea of systematic racism against black people existing is much different than saying "no one's racist anymore" which obviously isn't true.

keep attacking that strawman though.

omg leik litterally yeah right omg

fpbp

how about just not engaging? stop taking everything you see on the internet as fact and relax. with all the bullshit pol has memed in the past 5 years about sjws and some giant war against white people i have never once seen anything reflective of it in my personal life. it's pretty easy to dissociate from internet tin foil hatters.

>the left
>victimizing white people

>randomly changing words to reverse the statement
>thinking this is somehow an argument

They literally want a culture war because they just can't over the fact that they allowed the SJWs to rent a nice, 2 story vacation home inside all of their heads.

The majority of them are most likely bitter ex-gamergaters who couldn't get past the fact that they lost. Those that aren't? They're probably just bored and desperately want to belong. They are to the second half of the 2010s what the bronies were to the first half, whether they can admit it or not.

>And surely there's no 'systematic' racism against whites
Tell that to white trash

see

>gamergate
Lost what? I didn't follow it

you can be right-wing and not adhere to the alt-right, you know...

So is your belief that the black community should just sit back while white people dismantle the systemic problems in place?
Or do you believe that most of the work is up to the black community themselves with white people helping at the same time?

Because that's the wedge that makes this problem unsolvable at the moment.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-neo-nazi-support-american-public-charlottesville-white-supremacists-kkk-far-right-poll-a7907091.html
Just a quick little search. And this is just the extremists

>gamergaters
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA HOLY FUCK. That shit ended like 4 fucking years ago. Get over it faggot.

Not according to the left. They like to lump everyone together with the worst possible group to make them easier to attack.

Obviously the more people help in dismantling a problem like this, the better. I don't see how that's hard to grasp.

I don't engage. I don't share my opinions in the real world.
It's just impossible not to be tossed in the shit storm when shit like Black Lives Matter and this god-awful song exist.

better to engage online than IRL

It sounds like you're not putting any of the responsibility on the black community though.
They have a lot of problems they need to fix amongst themselves, but for some reason nobody's actually doing anything about it.

>It's just impossible not to be tossed in the shit storm when shit like Black Lives Matter and this god-awful song exist.

Not really. Both are very easy to ignore.

True. They will probably be completely wiped out in just a few years though so I don't worry about them too much.
newsweek.com/alt-right-fractured-violent-headed-trump-second-year-785552
Gamergate isn't really a thing anymore either so there's that too

>muh we should be nuked
kys faggot

...why are you in this thread then?

>LITERALLY 14 YEARS OLD

To laugh at you people. Same reason why i occasionally visit Sup Forums. It's comforting to know that there are always going to be people in this world more pathetic than you... unless you happen to be one of them.

Actually, i turn 27 this year.

I'm not denying issues on that side exist too. My point was simply that anti-white racism is very much a negligible issue compared to anti-black racism.

Jesus Christ dude. You just convinced me you're projecting with the "omg why u let sjw's live in ur head, gamergaters????"

stop thinking about the alt right. stop being frightened of tiki torches. it's all okay user. we're all just trying to make the world better.

Hence why he said
>ex
gamergaters?

you're not denying it, but i know you'd never ever bring it up either. because then ur cool american-spirit indie friends would think ur a RACIST OH NOO

>we're all just trying to make the world better.

Are we? Some of us are content with just going through our lives and don't have time for any of this "muh culture" bullshit.

who are these people they're surveying?
>The Post-ABC poll was conducted Aug. 16 to 20 among a random national sample of 1,014 adults reached on cellular and landline phones. The margin of sampling error for overall results is plus or minus 3.5 percentage points.
right, so people who potentially don't know anything about politics and especially something as inherently niche as the alt-right. manipulative and vague journalism is quite manipulative and vague. why didn't they survey political science students instead of people who just parrot everything they read and hear on CNN or fox news? (IE the majority of americans?)

if this is your evidence that systematic racism against black people in the western world (or anyone else for that matter) exists, then i'm really disappointed.

Again, why are you in this thread then dude? Jesus.

>lol me? yeah i don't get sucked up in that culture warfare nonsense
>20 posts later....

Take a break man.

>I don't know you but I'm gonna assume random shit about you because I'm a faggot and have no arguments
The thing is I don't think race is at the core of the problems. Financial and educational factors are much more important, so why be so desperate to make it about "the black community".

>bitter ex-gamergaters who couldn't get past the fact that they lost
Are you a 2015 Huffington Post blogger?

Poverty doesn't cause crime. Look at Poland.
Relative-poverty is a bigger factor. The people you hang out with as a kid are a bigger factor.
You don't see homeless people killing people in the street bro.

Okay, if that doesn't do anything for you then just look at the Charlottesville rally of last year or do research on police racial profiling or most importantly do research on how cocaine was purposely put into black neighbourhoods by the CIA in the 1980s and is still drastically affecting many black communities in the US

Sup Forumstards stop fucking up the music board