Seoul satellite cities are not only bed towns...

Seoul satellite cities are not only bed towns, it is kind of fortress to defend capital of South Korea against North Korean invasion.

The cities were planed when former soldier president was in his term.

And city planners make those cities as Stalingrad of South Korea.

Even if North Korea nuke Seoul, South Korean army still exist and poorly supplied North Korean conventional military can not pass these giant fortress.

Interesting. How exactly are they planned as defensive structures?

Yes can you tell us more about the defensive structures?

nobody is going to nuke you ji-hoon
this is plain old brinkmanship, just like in the cold war
it's a well understood and rational (given the certain conditions) dynamic system in politics, with lots of precedents

Who cares, I'm here for the strategic defence system of south korea

Good idea! Now instead of invading Seoul they will nuke it with nuclear bombs.

North Korean proxies

I swear I'm legit

you gooks are so fucking dumb

Concrete bunkers are constructed as part of all structure, and giant apartments it self are kind of barrier and fortress.(Modern steel concrete buildings are quite strong and heavy artillery can not destroy those structure.)

Nah, i'm just a fan of defensive structure, I already mapped the Korean DMZ with google earth.

china-tier, disgusting

dam that's ugly

Yes are there any secret tunnels that might come in handy?

So that was the purpose...

Holy fucking shit I would not want to live there.

I have no ideas, satellite pictures doesn't show tunnels.

Yes we have, Seoul's giant subway system

Both sides have had 60+ years to plan and fortify in case of invasion, this isn't 1950 where you could just sweep up and down the Korean Peninsula like a hot knife through butter.

What would you consider to be the strong points and the weak points in this system? Anything to pay close attention to?

>trying to capture 10 mln city
I don't think norks are that dumb.

And what can those commiblocks shields can do against a nuke that that passes above them?

Is that some sort of Korean Maginot Line?

and also that's why it's illegal to take photos of the inside of the tunnel

I used to live in an APT built during 80s
and it's built like fucking bunker
of course it wouldnt survive the direct hit but can hold the blast

Nah, what I meant is "those anti-invasion commiblocks" are useless to protect Seoul know. Because, you see, commiblocks can't fly to shield Seoul against a flying nuke missile.

North korea are not the only one having nukes, if they use one (and I presume they don't have a lot of them),They will be completely destroyed.

>modern war is just nukes
please go

Why do you even bother trying?

North Koreans can't launch a fucking satellite, let alone a nuclear missle.

a missile could be simply shot down

what's scarier is smuggling one into the city in a truck, or smuggling one into the country and then flying it in an airplane over the city from the south

NKans don't have as big of a beef with SK as they do with US, that's why all the long distance missiles

TAKE FUCKING COVER YOU IDIOTS
AND THEN SWIM TO INDONESIA, FUCK RADIATION

No it's just for worst case scenario.

All war plans are already exist (Operational Plan 5015; OPLAN 5015) it's co-war plan between US and South Korea.

We assume these plan but it's military secret.
(As a conscripted soldier, Somebody must seen part of the plan but it's just part of whole plan.)

Is it true North Korea doesnt really hate South Korea? They only hate America?
That would imply they would never nuke the south

or doubly scarier: what if they have already smuggled a nuke into SK and are keeping it hidden there in case shit starts flying

they hate SK government but see SKans as their rightful blood clay

They see SK as an American puppet state and the population of SK as victims of the American regime that's turned brothers against each other.

well that was the past
because they had to end the war asap with help from SK residents
but now they dont really think the same
more like, they think it's too late to cure the capitalism off our people

For them South Korea is an american puppet state that oppresses and brainwashes their population into capitalism and imperialism.

They even want Seoul to be the capital of the reunified Juche Korea.

>NKans don't have as big of a beef with SK as they do with US

this. their whole rethoric is built on how USA hold SK as their hostages against North. they dont want to destroy SK. they want to liberate it and unifiy with them.

The fuck are these commieblocks man? it's our feature

and more interesting military fact about seoul

>some skyscrapers in seoul have anti-air gun battery on their rooftops although it belongs to civilian

>no civilian-airplane is permitted to fly north of Han-river that divides seoul into north and south, drones and helicopters included

We stole it from yuo