Why is it all I see on this board is hatred? Haven't we learned yet, in the year of fucking 2016...

Why is it all I see on this board is hatred? Haven't we learned yet, in the year of fucking 2016, that love is the best political policy?

History has shown us countless times that hate only begets more hate, and yet all I see on this board is racism and xenophobia. It's just ignorant to believe that we are right in casting other groups as degenerates and sub-human

I know, it takes strength to be loving and kind, but I have faith in Sup Forums I know it will come around eventually, could we become the most loving political discussion community on the internet? Could we make history? Or will we plunge into the abyss of weakness and be another sad chapter in the book of humanity. I believe not.

Let's turn ourselves around brothers and sisters of Sup Forums lets love our neighbors, and our neighbor's neighbors just a little more, for a better future!

No, a fake loving circle jerk already exists, it's called reddit.

I love the laws this country was founded on. That love, keeps my countrymen safe. It's not hard to love, try not to hate the people who support the laws that keep us safe.
Let's have a revolution of Love for them. Lets lovingly instruct those that signify their desire to be a part of our community. Only through a strong will can we remain steadfast to this Great countries Ideals.

I support this very much and I am an Enlightenment and a conscious part of the collective unconsciousness (which doesn't matter just saying) but that is one step away from collectivism and we only choose that because collectivism is too much work.
Breathe on squarely.

Most of the hatred (and often times violence) is from ultra left progressives. Not a bunch of thirty year old virgins on image boards.

They're not the ones burning towns yelling black lives matter. Bombing random people with the weather underground. Or threatening to assassinate a US presidential candidate.

Loving the people trying to kill you isn't going to make them stop.

When a group of individuals agree to maintain, a set of laws, or Ideals, even a structure they are doing it for the benefit of self and of others.
Collectivism by definition, to me, is not desirable, mostly in regards to regulation and outright ownership by a governmental body of industries and services that are required by the people.
but a collective effort to accomplish agreed upon goals is a common theme throughout our history.

Because it never gets better

/po/ just became Internet Hate Machine
>fucking /po/

It's only the genuine basis my mind can comprehend would work AS A BASIC. Overtime I'm sure that basicticity would either get complexed upon or it would just cycle into what we have today, restarting the cycle anew.
I enjoy collectivism because it is a natural government. It usually would come to be just through belief, rather than agreed social interaction and social interaction today's society has caused a schism in the population that, hell, most aren't even aware of while being fully aware of it.

I love to hate the gays

Do you yearn to be assimilated?
I see your point, and understand why the idea of collectivism is desirable, and agree that it would devolve into what we have today.
I don't know what this would be categorized as, but I would like to keep the ability for individuals to choose their path.
Collectivism is almost familial in its structure, or so it seems, I will read more.

Gays can be pretty cool, family. Ru Paul's Drag Race is incredibly gay and faggy but the people are real and don't fuck with bullshit.

Read the Fate of Empires. It seems that hate is what helps build a country, and the bleeding heart love your fellow man shit is was tears it apart.

We are loving.

I love people so much that I respect that they want to live in their own, homogeneous countries. And I understand that people want their own cultures. I respect people's right to have a place they can call home.

Multiculturalism is the true philosophy of hated of humanity.

Right on target

I would assume, inherently, I yearn to be assimilated and from my own personal perspective, yes, I have been "left" in the back of others through my own actions and my parents, but others have brought me towards assimilation and I understand this and am grateful, for I don't know how my adolescent brain would've handled a deeper loneliness. I'm older now and that loneliness is much farther away, but your question has brought up the feeling I haven't felt in a long time.
I see people for they really are now and a lot of people are way worse off mentally and emotionally than I am so me being lonely has become a feeling in the background. A selfish, pointless one that is nailed to the past, but it was built on purity, love, and fear. A fear of not acceptance, probably my greatest true social fear. I will have to think about this, but thank you user. I had brought up loneliness to my girl a few days ago and we had both come to the conclusion that it doesn't matter anymore, but a part of me still does care, so I have thoughts to unravel.

i love smoking fags
-OP

Love your neighbor, don't let a neighboring country love your butthole and take your stuff.

Because this is a containment board for butthurt faggots in basements. The people who express love, care, and positivity are all outside enjoying their sunshine. Don't try to turn Sup Forums into something that it isn't. Even autists deserve their safe spaces.

Looks like we both have a lot to consider.

Yeah, you can stop the bait now jew and while you are on it, go drink some bleach and end your existance.

Well, technically, a true and pure love would actually stop all negative conflict. Love can still fight, but it does it not for itself. If you hate something to the point you are fighting it, then you are doing it for yourself, through some justification. Love needs no justification. It is.

Internet Hate Machine, dear tumbltards.

Congrats, you just posted the most autistic thing I've seen today. Truly, such autism is a thing to see.

Yeah, you're totally not filled with insecurity and hate with a reply like that. lmfao

first best

>Multiculturalism is the true philosophy of hated of humanity.

The naive think that all cultures want to exist on an equal playing field.

The Strength of a Nation comes from the Workers who keep the Economy rolling. Not from the gibsmedat and the faggots crying for attention.

Hate and stress create, but it is to the choice of the person what it is that it creates or allows it to create. If you need to create an empire in the first place, you're already failing.

you don't hate bad things?