If you're out of college, never attended the college that has the team you cheer for or are over the age of 40...

If you're out of college, never attended the college that has the team you cheer for or are over the age of 40, you shouldn't enjoy college football, and if you do you're probably a fucking moron.

There's nothing worse than some drunk 50 year old that never even went to college that's the biggest fan of Alabama or Texas A&M. Like nigga, you have no affiliation to the team, why do you care so much about some shitty amateur ball? The NFL exists, it's a much better product.

>no_fun_allowed.bmp

hmmm makes me wonder if this applies to every sport. life outisde exists, it's a much better product.

I dunno, sloppy Bama vs Florida State was more fun to watch and had less refball than pats v chiefs

I watch sports of course I'm a moron. now leave me alone

>mfw watching college sports from a country you've never been to

At least I'm not watching baseball.

>At least I'm not watching baseball.

5th post best post

This. Almost 60 year old uncle from New York is a huge and annoying Notre Dame fan. Never been to the school or the state of Indiana for that matter. Pretty sure he hates black people too. He's the guy who wears a NY Yankees shirt everywhere he goes and has the giant obnoxious NY sticker on his car.

Ehhhh, OP i'll give people in Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi a pass.

They have to live in those humid states where the only career options are poor redneck or retired slave, so claiming a dominant football team in your state as a source of pride is understandable.

What if my college is D2?

>less refball than pats v chiefs
Assmad Cheatriots bandwagoner detected.

I rather watch Alabama put 50 points on Chattanooga than watch a minute of the no fun league.

Is it ok if I went to grad school just to fuck 20 yo sluts?

You know what, don't bother answering I don't care what you think. Lol Millenial fag. Good luck getting hired by me. Your girl already took care of muh dick for a few pitchers and wings.. lol whores love convertibles

People in the south are the fucking worst. Go to any non-NFL team state and you'll find some fat 45 year old with a goatee and golf polo going on and on about "Muh bama is gohn take it awl this year tell ya whut. That boy has got awl the weapuns & ther ain't no better coach no sir."

Of course these are the same dipshits that lives revolve around HS football too so...

>supporting a fucking educational institution that doesnt even pay their players
>supporting them without even being thousands of dollars in debt to them

convertibles are for girls, dude

>Says the virgin

He is right, though.

>mad_af_autismo.pdf

well, girls or retired men. And you are implying covertibles are more pussy magnets than brand names recognition, flashiness, big trucks, or the implication of wealth.

>m-m-muh madza mx5 convertible is totally a pussy magnet I swear!

Fag

Agreed

kek

If you're under 40, you have limited life experience and have a lesser appreciation for all things, including sports. Babby.

>amateur sports
kek

I like CFB but I don't go necessarily root for any team, I just like watching it, why do you care so much you autist?

>the chiefs had more penalties that game
Really activated my almonds