If you cannot make a decision pick our one!

>if you cannot make a decision pick our one!

People will actually fall for this.

You guys won't get another chance once they import a bunch more 3rd world trash.

if we left, why would we ever want to come back?
the only reason anyone wants to stay in is if they're too scared to leave; we don't actually get any benefits from the eu

>implying there is anything wrong with pic rel reasoning

The reasoning behind it is sound, however it detracts away from the situation by not adressing issues surrounding the vote.

>don't worry guys if we leave and it sucks we can always come back

this is just as likely

bremain shill leave. you can't get out after this referendum, ever.

>there will be another referendum
o im laffin good jok

>Stop eating asbestos immediately and to continue need the approval of 27 countries!
Or
>Keep eating it, BUT have the choice of stopping any time!

>British still believes if they vote leave the politicians will follow that

This tbqhwy famalam.

Scots get referendums every 10 years or so and call it "once in a generation".

This is the first referendum on the EU we've had since we joined over 40 years ago.

I think many people suspect it won't happen, but if there's a win for Leave and the ignore it, then they have some very tough times ahead trying to get people to go with their shit anymore. It puts everything on the table.

>implying its not pure autism
if you don't have convictions, don't fucking vote.

>we can leave at any time
ahaha good luck convincing them when we are just a state in their federal europe

No, it's not. The American civil war begs to differ.

realistically it is impossible for a Leave vote to not result in a leave

It's basic human trait. People are afraid of change.

I'm not sure you've replied to the right person.

The reasoning is sound, if we vote to leave they'll never let us back in. we had to fight to be accepted in the first place.

However like I said all this does is detract away from the arguments surrounding the referendum.

A large vote would signify to Remain would signify approval of the EU. Making another referendum very unlikely.

Kill this meme wherever you find it.

>The reasoning is sound, if we vote to leave they'll never let us back in.

>desperate for us not to leave
>won't let us back in

they better fucking well not let us back in

i want that written in stone

I want us to leave, no-where did I state my intentions for tomorrow.

Is anyone on this fucking board capable of discussing abstract concepts without attacking the poster FFS?

> you can vote leave later, when there will be millions of more immigrants voting remain

Perfect reasoning.

Sorry mate. was just posting my thoughts, not intended as a personal attack.

My thinking was that it might help people out when confronted with this meme on social media.

Basically there are 2 counter arguments as I see it.

1. A large vote would signify to Remain would signify approval of the EU. Making another referendum very unlikely.

2. They are desperate for us NOT to leave, yet they won't let us back in at some point in the future?

but the reasoning is not sound
it's only sound if you don't want to leave

you think they leave, wait a year, and pull the ole I guess we can let you back in :P

The reasoning is sound if you ignore hte other arguments and facts surrounding the referendum.

Basically there are 2 counter arguments as I see it.

1. A large vote would for Remain would signify approval of the EU. Making another referendum very unlikely.

2. If they are desperate for us NOT to leave, why won't let us back in at some point in the future?

Here's the thing.

Maybe we'll get another chance to leave in 20 years, by which time UK will have a 40% foreign born population. Any vote will definitely be to stay, UK will be completely fucked & the EU will have developed into a a proper state in all but name.

If we leave and want to get back in, the chances are we won't get as good a deal as we have now.

Correction

>A large vote would for Remain
A large vote for Remain