Let's be honest here

You guys are losers if you take this board seriously.

I love reading immigrant or Muslim hate posts. I find it funny because I know that whoever wrote that is a pencil neck autist who would never say anything in real life.

My favorite is when I post about how I'm Arab and I get "you'll be dealt with in the race war" or my personal favorite "the fire rises". I hope you guys are just memeing when you say that because it's so cringeworthy.

I also have browsed enough to know that most of the people that are truly serious about Sup Forums are literally losers who work min wage, aren't educated or get girls and blame their problems on immigrants or refugees.

To any Canadian posters: >StatsCan: immigrants here go on to make more $, commit less crime, are more educated and be less likely to be on welfare than their Canadian born counterparts.
>Canada created multiculturalism
>immigration was at an all time high under Harper's govt and now higher with Trudeau
>Every single political party in Canada supports immigration and refugee resettlement

Seriously if you're some red piller type far right nut job, get out of my country kid.

I'm voting for Gary Johnson now

Nice pasta.

Your flag negates your post, leaf.

Our immigration policies are amazing

i hate canada i want to secede. fucking shitposting scums

it's cringeworthy as fuck when Canadian posters talk about anti immigration, there was that one anti immigration protest which got BTFO so hard

someone post the video

You'll never be as good as Australians leaf

Canada didn't have immigrants become so successful by opening the borders and letting in whoever the fuck like Europe has done. We met in doctors, lawyers and PhDs and then when they get here we tell them their degrees are worthless. So these smart people end up becoming high school teachers or going back to school. We make them work their asses off. Your parents were highly educated too, no? Suck my dick mehmet

>trigger discipline
fucking brits

Come down here and get these FUCKING hands you muzzide bitch.

Yeah the Ukrainians Serbs and other eastern Eurotrash immigranta here are totally educated great people that learn English

Leaf, plz, try harder.

>a leaf
>a fucking leaf

You're pretty good, kid

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

Canadian rangeban when

Nice projecting faggot. Now go back to fucking moose.

You know what, I find this interesting. You say you are Arab, and so am I. I am interested to know what your country of origin is, and why your or your family came to Canada.

I can tell you my story: I am Lebanese born in the United States. My parents left Lebanon as the civil war there was dying down to find a better future. They had to grow up in a country constantly at war, and as I was growing up they always managed to teach me how lucky I am to live in a country at peace and without extremists.

I am telling you this because I think that Arabs who legally immigrate from the Middle East for the West do it because they don't want to live in countries where that kind of cancerous extremism thrives. They understand probably better than anyone else how dangerous it is to take in refugees from the Middle East and allow them to maintain their original culture, which is incompatible with Western values.

tl;dr It surprises me that you would reject criticism of Muslim migrants.

Shitskin please fuck off

Fucking this. When I secure a traditional asian qt gf and get enough money I'm fucking off to Vietnam. This country has such artificial """"culture"""" and filled with libcucks

Amen. I just started dating a Korean girl, wish me luck

Don't know about the rest of cucknada but here in glorious Quebec we force immigrants to learn French or go to Toronto. Suck my dick rob Ford

The syrup gives us sustenance you dumb fuck. Your flag literally has California and other cuck states represented by it

tl;dr

(You)
Also, one post by this ID
sage away boys.

Fucking Leafs.

>Actually believing its a leaf
Probably just a proxy fag, he gets more replies that way.

Good damn Canada why do you suck so much fucking dick. What a whiney bitch ass post. Whatcha out guys this 22 year old Canadian is so much smarterer than all of us and thinks he's an old fag with life experience. Fuck off you piece of shit leaf. We are pol because this is the last board on the internet that hasn't been taken over by sjws