So what's your excuse for not watching the greatest animated masterpiece since Spirited Away?

So what's your excuse for not watching the greatest animated masterpiece since Spirited Away?

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not 10 years old or younger.

My city had 1 showing which I couldn't make and there are no torrents yet, good enough?

Back to Sup Forums, degenerate

I've already seen it

>born out of the Keit-Ai meme
>on its way to become the worldwide's highest gross selling Japanese movie of all time
Meme magic too powerful
We must meme more carefully in the future

Hasn't come out in the US yet

There's no poster in which one of the characters grins at the camera with his/her arms crossed over a white background with a giant tagline ("NAME a better movie") in the background

what were they thinking

bought into the hype

torrent it

closed that shit and deleted in 10mins
if you're some beta loser then yeah you'll like that kind of movie

fuck you guys

Not an argument
Not an argument
Not an argument

I have seen it

It's not a masterpiece and neither is Spirited Away

>autism

Because nobody has told me what's it's called yet

Garden of Words is the only film by that guy I've somewhat liked. Is this worth watching?

>le meme
>we are le memers

>le meme magic
>KEK
>xD
>Breaking le fabric of reality xd

>hahaha DUBS SO FuNnY XDDD

back off kiddo

A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl’s phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day’s confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn’t exist in this universe at all. She is the girl’s alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC’s own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

wait they actually made an anime out of this meme ?

>>on its way to become the worldwide's highest gross selling Japanese movie of all time
Are you sure about that? It doesn't have a big western presence.

It hasn't been released in the West, mate.

So how can it be highest-grossing Japanese movie when it's missing the essential western market? Didn't Spirited Away rake in millions upon millions in the west?

I just read the synopsis.

So what, it's just tranny propaganda?

Yeah, you'll like it.

>Shinkai

Fuck that

No, it's the most beautiful love story every told between two heterosexuals.

The director has spoken out against degeneracy in the past

>fuck that

Fuck you

You asked for excuses, not arguments. Learn the difference. Check your autism.

Shinkai is pleb shit m8 better for you to realize it sooner than later.

>essential western market?

>he doesn't know

Just kys you contrarian fagbot.

this

Alright. I did enjoy Beyond The Clouds greatly. Very underrated Shinkai kino.

Entire plot is based on the fact that the main character is:
- too retarded to ever check where he lives as a girl
- too retarded to ever check the fucking calendar to realise that he's in the past
- too retarded to ever hear about a giant meteor crashing into a nearby town
- too retarded to write shit down

I'm over 18.

Not an argument

Not an argument

Other Shinkai movies were hollow and melodramatic so this propably is too

I'm just another shut-in that waits for bluray.

>ITT People who are objectively wrong

Remember during dusk at the body of the God that you had to give up the most important thing to you so Taki gave up his memories of Mitsuha and the town. If you paid attention the film explains that, idiot

>falling for le shitty Sup Forums meme

This was a good movie. I can't say why exactly. But it made me feel things, while having a interesting setting and very slow pace.

The Garden of Words is my ultimate comfy-kino

I grew up

Waiting for English dub.

I went on Wikipedia and read the plot. Spoilers they're not synced and the girl is already dead in the boy's time, but he saves her yawn.

>read "Spoilers:"
>still mouse over and read them before I realize what I'm doing

Well, at least that will keep me from becoming a weeb.

I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't think it was lame. Perfect Blue though... that's a "weeb" film you should check out.

The only anime I've watched are The Girl Who Leapt Through Time and Welcome to the NHK.

No other series resonated with me as Welcome to the NHK, nor can I believe that any other movie would make me feel the same way as TGWLTT.

Spirited Away sucked. Low framerate, almost no reason to care about any of the so called characters, just a bunch of pretty, strange scenery.
If this is on par I don't care.

movie like this always make me want to hang myself desu senpai

Finds a way

Because it doesn't exist.
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way

It was a masterpiece. Never thought that I would cry but god damn it got me in the last 30 minutes.

its not out yet here in my third world country and there are not good torrents

good movie

HDrip when?
Its on Kissanime but quality is not the best

>it's anime involving school children

NO THANK YOU