I just went the cinema alone for the first time, I couldn't enjoy it...

I just went the cinema alone for the first time, I couldn't enjoy it. I felt like everyone was judging me for being a Billy no mates. I was trying to focus on the hot powerful action of Star wars but was distracted by my insecurity.

How do you lads handle it?

>we being pathetic as you
Fucking end yourself

I handle it by going to movies where everyone is there to see the film and not because they're normies spending disposable income in the way the indoctrination tube told them to.

Is the second from the left insecure or trying to look insecure because she's really a boorish cunt? Hmm...

Nobody cares about you or what you do. You could literally run through a mall with shit smeared all over your entire body and people will remember it and you for a day at most. Stop giving a shit and live your life.

This "only couples" thing is just weird. How is sitting in the dark with your friend better than sitting in the dark alone? How are people so insecure about being alone?

Is that look "insecure" to you?
Looks more like "naw how adorable!" look.

I saw some guy on his own when I went to see Hacksaw Ridge with my parents. Looked like a massive sperg. Sad!

>no couple? no movie 4 u because u mite b a shooterz

american society is a joke.

>going to cinema
>paying to watch some pleb garbage

>not going to cine arte
>where you can go alone and sit with other cool guys in a small and comfy room and even drink wine from a glass while you watch the movie

stay pleb.

It looks insecure because it's intended to project vulnerability, and people doing that want to be reassured. I just wonder whether she's vulnerable and so seeking to be adorable, or a tiresome bastard pretending to be adorably vulnerable.

going to the movies with your parents is just as sad

Pro tip:
Sneak some bourbon into the cinema, tip it into your large coke.

You have autism

The girl next to her is much cuter desu.

Who is the really fast moving guy?

>going alone to the movies
>those babes staring at you
>you couldn't ask one of them to sit alongsidewith you
>wanker

>are you guys as pathetic as me
no, never

its a meme you dip

>Billy no mates
"no-mate Nate" would have been phonetically better, just for future reference user.

/thread

>every time I sit at a table with girls they turn and look at me like this
What do they mean by it?

You have shit taste.

ok?

No, I've just experienced women. Role-playing in photos usually indicates something about the personality - she can't smile normally, she has to do this fucking simper, and it's implicitly aggressive.

I would fuck all three holes of pink hair, simper bitch I would sodomize but that's probably it, and it would have to be rough/consensual nonconsent, one to her left I'd fuck normally but doggy, she looks dull, one on other side of table is GRANDMA, avoid!, and the nearest to the camera looks charming and I would definitely use the mouth and probably everything else too.

Pretty pathetic when you take troll/shit posts to heart and think it's how the world works.

This is either because you're an idiot or extremely naive because you never go outside. My money's on both.

If I were to post that only fags drive cars everyday you'd probably start to believe it and would avoid buying cars in the future.

tldr kys

I took a vaporizer with me into the cinema. Pretty chill. Don't think anyone noticed either.

>I would fuck all three holes of pink hair, simper bitch I would sodomize but that's probably it, and it would have to be rough/consensual nonconsent, one to her left I'd fuck normally but doggy, she looks dull, one on other side of table is GRANDMA, avoid!, and the nearest to the camera looks charming and I would definitely use the mouth and probably everything else too.
Ok you definitely have autism.

No I don't, I'm just having fun being frank about a photo. Get a grip.

How did you get in alone?

I nearly got shot when my girlfriend went to the bathroom and the K9 Unit did their rounds when I was sitting alone.

start masturbating in the back

>No I don't, I'm just having fun being frank about a photo. Get a grip.
You can't be serious to say that you don't have autism after saying something like this.

Stop whining, puritan.

>I've never had a conversation with a heterosexual man

Who's that muslim girl in the back?

>I-I obviously like women.
>N-not a gay like you!
Nice try autist.

did only once. Best cinema experience ever.
no one asking shit, no one talking to me, I could enjoy the movie without being distracted.

She's trying to project cuteness, not "vulnerability".

>I just wonder whether she's vulnerable and so seeking to be adorable, or a tiresome bastard pretending to be adorably vulnerable.

Autism

The point is that the other women in the picture aren't trying to project cuteness, which is synonymous with vulnerability, because to seem cute is to seem unthreatening. I'm wondering whether she's one of those women who talks in a 'lickle' voice sometimes, one of those women who gets passive aggressive while affecting innocence, one of those women who has to be beaten and asks to be. Get laid, stop projecting.

>I'm wondering whether she's one of those women who talks in a 'lickle' voice sometimes, one of those women who gets passive aggressive while affecting innocence, one of those women who has to be beaten and asks to be
You can't seriously come with a sentence like that and expect people not to call you an autist.

The pink haired one is the insecure one. Also, be mindful of her stinging cells; she injects them into her prey to facilitate their capture and consumption.

i got alone all the time.
i don't care what other people think.
i go for the movie, not to think about other people.

grow a spine user

Why are you attempting this? Don't you have the more pressing matter of losing your virginity to attend to?

>girlfriend
We reddit now?

>Y-you-you're just a virgin!
>Got em!
Nice respone. Got me good there. It's okay. Not you're fault you have autism. Just keep it in mind next time you embarrass yourself on Sup Forums.

cinemas are a relic of the past century anyway, and there is only garbage this days. The film-making art still exist in things you can see in your home within a month of release, Asian films, netflix/hulu series, some anime, documentaries, etc.

Cinema not seen in a cinema is not true cinema