Holy fucking shit. This truly is the end for the Donald...

Holy fucking shit. This truly is the end for the Donald. I hope Trump is ready to be nu metaled out of existence because, guess what? It's finally happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrHFknW-i64
youtube.com/user/TomWoodsTV/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=jhUSsQ_OXzc
youtube.com/watch?v=HrQsGeKN6qk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When was the last time rage has been relevant?

figuratively who

Rage against the machine...biggest sellouts in music history

Rage against the machine? More like Whimpering For The Machine!

ITT: Washed up celebrities who will say anything for a warm meal think their opinions matter

>ratm guy mad at politicians
>in other news, the sun rose today

Is this the same Rage Against the Machine I listened to in the 90's with my parted hair and shit fashion?

RIP Tom Morello

Keep digging shill
Your desperation makes my dick swell

I used to rape frat houses, but the bricks gave my dick a rash.

Lulz

> nu metaled out of existence

holy shit

Luckily I vote exclusively based on what artists say I should.

I'm gonna vote Hillary now!

But boy do we love Scott Adams!!

As they raged against the Clinton machine? Yes, the exact same.

Tom Moshillo

>Rage Against the Machine
>raging against the guy who is against the machine

???????

>Tom 'I make millions writing songs for a band signed to a corporate record label, which also puts videos on corporate TV stations, whilst proclaiming to be communist' Morello.

What the fuck does this guy know about frat house rapist or Donald Trump? Has he spent a lot of time around either one? I can't wait until this cocksucker dies in the near future.

Literally who?

who?

More like Chaim Morrellogoldbergstein

not an argument

Rage Against the Machine guitarist.

Bunch of faggots who pretended to be communist and formed a rock/rap band in the early 90's that got big, then sold a bunch of Che Guevara t-shirts to lefty faggot college kids who were angry with their parents.

Voting Trump OP - everyone I know hates the criminal Hillary.

MAGA

this

wtf

Tom is a talent-less cuck Zack and his unique voice was the reason Rage was popular. he also wrote nearly all of their songs. Tom had literally nothing to do with their success.

>that title
I can see that, I mean he gets accused of shit by feminists and other SJWs that he never did to begin with.

So is he saying just like how college rape statistics are greatly over-exaggerated, so are the claims that Trump's a bigot?

They were popular with the wigger population.

who?

Oh shut up, the music was composed by Morello. Zack can't even fucking play guitar.

They're both faggots anyway.

He is a great guitar player , too bad about the drain bamage

>Rage Against the Machine

lol!

Their music was never good. No really, it wasn't.

Listen to this shit and tell me it's good.
youtube.com/watch?v=xrHFknW-i64

>The Article

Kek I haven't thought about this faggot since the 2012 election. Anyone else remember when he chimped out because Paul Ryan said he liked Rage's music but didn't agree with the lyrics?

What about big dick James Woods?

He fucking plays guitar for Bruce Springsteen sell out off note....

The only Woods I care about is Tom Woods.

Lol, fuck off to your golf course, tom.

You forgot this.

Difference:
Scott has remained relevant and in every local jewspaper across the US since the early 90's. RATM died in the early 90's.

>When I graduated from Harvard and moved to Hollywood, I was unemployable. I was literally starving, so I had to work menial labor and, at one point, I even worked as an exotic dancer. 'Brick House' (by The Commodores) was my jam! I did bachelorette parties and I'd go down to my boxer shorts. Would I go further? All I can say is thank God it was in the time before YouTube! You could make decent money doing that job – people do what they have to do.

Who is that?

Inside the mind of a liberal:
>twump and his suppowtows aw wacist!
>oh cwap, deyr not buying my nawwative!
>u no wat sownd liek wacist? wapist!
>twump is wapist!!! u vote twump, u wapist 2!!!

youtube.com/user/TomWoodsTV/videos

>Some critics have accused the group of hypocrisy for voicing commitment to leftist causes while being millionaires signed to Epic Records, a subsidiary of media conglomerate Sony Records.[116] Infectious Grooves released a song called "Do What I Tell Ya!" which mocks lyrics from "Killing in the Name", accusing the band of being hypocrites.[117][118] In response to such critiques, Morello offered the rebuttal:
>“ When you live in a capitalistic society, the currency of the dissemination of information goes through capitalistic channels. Would Noam Chomsky object to his works being sold at Barnes & Noble? No, because that's where people buy their books. We're not interested in preaching to just the converted. It's great to play abandoned squats run by anarchists, but it's also great to be able to reach people with a revolutionary message, people from Granada Hills to Stuttgart.[12] ”
>“ Yeah, to get as many people as possible to join the political debate, to get the dialogue going. I was wondering today, why would anyone climb to the roof of the American Embassy with a banner that says "Free Mumia Abu-Jamal", why do you do that? That's to get the international press' attention. The international network that Sony has available, is to me the perfect tool you know, it can get even more people to join a revolutionary awareness and fight

"Rage AGAINST the Machine" wants you to vote Hillary.

Fucking phonies.

The guy has a JR high level of political understanding.

Noam Chomsky walked circles around his stupid ass in a interview.

i liked that song. back in middle school.

System Of A Down had a few songs i like and still listen too.

youtube.com/watch?v=jhUSsQ_OXzc

youtube.com/watch?v=HrQsGeKN6qk

>Dilbert
>Relevant

pick one

who cares what that half nigger commie thinks

I remember when I liked this band.

I really just enjoyed the riffs. Wind Below riff is God tier.

>//www.youtube.com/user/TomWoodsTV/videos
I'll check his channel out some time.

I always find it amazing that radio stations today still play anti-white "Rage Against the Machine" songs on the radio.

>Some of those that work forces are the same that burn crosses
>Those who died are justified, for wearing the badge, they're the chosen whites

Those lyrics are dogshit though. A bunch of grown men trying to sound romantic and failing miserably at it.

inb4 Tom Morello dies

You brought it up, and ignored my bringing up the fact that Dilbert is in local newspapers across the US to be a contrarian twat with no rebuttal, so Scott must be relevant, considering you can't get Dilbert's dick out of your mouth.

>"Frat-house Rapist"

His agent is having him chase the feminist/female dollar.

That's it, I am a #MorelloMozarella

Scott Adams is not a celebrity.

>thinks dilbert isn't relevant
>works in an office

pick one

>He earned a Master of Arts
>Arts
...and you take this nigger seriously?
Seriously?

Rage against the Machine, unless the machine is Democrat.

So when will Manafort strike?

Fuck off shill

>implying you could get a master of anything from Harvard.

Their machine is capitalism (capitalism defined as not merely the private ownership of capital goods, but literally anything they disagree with).

>Tom Morshillo
>commie red star
>calls trump a rapist
>doesn't know about the power of KEK

hell be fine

Who?

RATM is the Machine.

I think it's hypocritical to lambast "celebrities" for having an opinion while propping up "artists" who share the same opinions and viewpoints that one might hold. I would also counter that newspapers don't hold as much clout in the entertainment and information sector as they once did. That's why I say:
>Dilbert
>Relevant

pick one

I have a strange suspicion that something bad will happen to him.

SOAD has a few good songs that have held up with actual merit, RATM is literally a Mexican screaming about how DA SYSTEM IS RIGGED YO FUCK DIS

But we should pay attention to him because he draws cartoons. Should I listen to Seth McFarlane too?

isnt their music pro communism?

>tom morello
>not a fucking SJW cuck

Recently, Morello has played at many Occupy movements, including Occupy Wall Street as well as Occupy Los Angeles

> Commie.
> Harvard alum.
> Sony label.

One of these things is not like the other.

>autistic soulless chink hates art

no surprise.

why the fuck are you surprised that a musician has a Master of Arts? do you think musicians should have business degrees or something?

I hate this faggot regardless. there's no subtlety or nuance in their shitty faux-rebellious music.

Don't forget they got kicked out of some restaurant in Washington for demanding a seat during a busy time.

Yes that's right a commie demanded special treatment.

Post those songs then so I can laugh at you for having awful taste.

>((((((((Tom Morello))))))))

>Nigger Postman from the 90's
It's really cringy when these forgotten nobodies try to stay relevant

> Four years of ivy league school to learn how to daisy chain distortion peddles.

It gets funnier and funnier.

I respect Adams' work. I don't read his comics currently but I'm sure I have in the past. But I have to pick:
>thinks dilbert isn't relevant

One is an intellectual, the other is a "black intellectual"

Music is subjective, you'll care less about what people listen to when you're out of high school and have more than your music taste to define you.

That's what I thought. :)

>Donald Trump is like a frat-house rapist

So people massively exaggerate how bad he is and accuse him of things he didn't actually do?

fuck RAGE.
Liberal balding faggot who thinks reading edgy communist material and going to harvard makes him into a political thinker.

When they werwer at their peak, the drummer came to a party we had in our small town and started talking shit to everyone. The drummer from our local "indie rock" band knocked him out in front of everyone and he left pretty butthurt.

Thanks, Rage. When I heard you were coming back, I thought this might happen.

Trump is anti-globalist, pro-union, anti-endless war ... in other words, all the things RATM claims to represent. Hillary is the neocon candidate RATM is supposed to despise.

But when I heard they were coming back, I knew this would happen. I knew Trump would be the bad guy again, despite the fact that on paper, he is the candidate RATM should love. Way to go guys - letting your feelings turn you into a bunch of SJW's - no wonder no one takes the left seriously anymore.

ayyy senpai 10/10

Adams is voting for Hillary. He also has a degree in the field he writes about.

Cool meme though

Shots fired

>This totally evil nazi opressive system is letting me do my good utopian propaganda that is the enemy of the current system. YEAH FUCK THE SYSTEM I'M A TRVE REBEL CHE GUEVARA IS MY HERO CCCP BABY WOOOOOO

>Shitskins: The Band