Most of you probably don't give a shit about this, but it's going to be AOTY

Most of you probably don't give a shit about this, but it's going to be AOTY.

This album deserves the same hype MGMT got this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A64wcAgpbrM
www21.zippyshare.com/v/g5HdM10K/file.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=A64wcAgpbrM

I just listened to this and I like it. It sounds a little like Sympathy for the Devil, and definitely influenced by late 80s britpop like Primal Scream and the Stone Roses, maybe a little Spiritualized.

I like it!

His last album really bored me. I just listened to the singles from this. meh.

Both of the singles were really good, I got into him after seeing him open for Silver Mt Zion and being amazed at how weird it was
Hope it's more upbeat stuff like Miki Dora and not just psyched-out noodling and retard-vocals

Didn't know he put out anything new

The album is out?

It's not out yet, but both of the singles released from it are among the best tracks of 2018 thus far.

Just listened to Blue Rose and listening to Miki Dora now.

This is really good. I've been keeping my eye on this guy since the first album, even though I didn't like it that much it had tracks like Baba Yaga. Love was pretty good.

ok now Miki Dora is growing on me

My initial impressions is that Amen Dune was influenced by Elias Ronnenfelt's other project based on the new singles

This is really good

holy shit it leaked

it's on kingdomleaks

oh shit, thanks for the heads up. here's the link anyone who wants it:

Amen Dunes - Freedom (2018) [320]

www21.zippyshare.com/v/g5HdM10K/file.html

Love is an AOTD contender for me. So This change of direction was scary at first but now I’m absolutely falling for this change of pace.

I’m happy to see some Amen Dunes Love on here

By what standard? Blue Rose is flacid bullshit. Relatively speaking. Hundreds of songs this year blow it away.

>Hundreds of songs this year blow it away.
I haven't heard a single one of them

Fucking Pinkamena Party has better songs than this.

American Hero

Whoa.

You still haven't posted a single track.

Is there anything as comfy as Lonely Richard on this album?
That song sounds like the cover looks, just comfy and quietly enjoying life.

Ok I'll go pick a Pi kamena Party song.

Glad to see there are more Dunes fans on Sup Forums I've never seen him mentioned
Really like his weird-ass vocal delivery, even if I can see how some people find it annoying.

This is really good so far, probably will end up on AOTY list since the only other release that's stood out is the new Hovvdy

Ok I may have bitten off more than I can chew with Pinkamena Party. I'll find something else. Id like to put it against Nerveless by Romano but he removed it from everywhere including his site.

So I'm thinking Franz Ferdinand. Blue Rose just has such of a monotone and static composition. It may serve as a good opening song in context but on its own it seems to just go nowhere.

Fuck.

Blue Rose is incredible. Why is MGMT shit spammed all over the board when this exists

Oh so we wanna put this against mgmt? Because I'm on Franz Ferdinand right now and so far every single song is better.

I just don't know why you're insisting Blue Rose is so incredible. It's not bad but it's extremely average.

Franz Ferdinand just annihilated it. Every single song. Not entirely apples and oranges either.

Really enjoyed this, I was a little worried about the more accessible direction he took but it worked really well.

>Sacred Bones

this

lol Sacred Bones has murdered the last couple why you hating?

Sacred Bones is such a fucking snoozefest

This, I've heard half a dozen albums from that label now and they all have the exact same "trying really hard to sound intense but failing" feel to them