Voting for Trump

>voting for Trump

You realize you basically lost the election when you nominated him, right? Losers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>we
>nominating
RNC does that, They can ignore their self-imposed rule anytime.

We'll see in November OP - voting Trump and everyone I know is voting Trump.

((( )))

>Not understanding the electoral college

I dont even understand this joke. Are they saying Trump is an Alien?

This comic doesn't make any sense.

You seem to think I buy into the left/right, republican/democrat narrative.

And you seemingly also think that this country isn't doomed to collapse no matter who gets elected.

Above all though, how does it feel knowing that in voting, you're doing exactly what the Jews want you to do?

>so nervous you cease making coherent sense
wew

This cartoon is somehow worse than the ones where they just label everything, where's the fucking joke?

>behind in most areas

Most people agree with Trump on the issues when polls are done and he's tied in most swing states. Trump only started doing badly after the Curiel gaffe, but there isn't any reason to assume that the people who sided with him before that aren't still going to vote for him- they just lie now sine everyone remembered he is le racist guy.

When the convention comes around he'll get bumped up again when people forget about him being part of the KKK. If Hillary's convention goes fine she'll also get bumped up, though Trump will get a larger bump because of the pussies who said they'd vote for him a month ago and then pussied out after the Mexican judge thing.

Again, most people agree he'd be a stronger leader than Hillary, that he's more trustworthy and better at creating jobs and better on national defense. Only on the issue of experience does Hillary beat him, on all others people agree with him and that bodes very poorly for Trump because people would have to really fucking hate him for them to vote for a politician everyone thinks will let the terrorists win over Trump in November.

>don't vote goy, we'll defeat the ZOG by doing nothing!

Don't be such a fucking faggot, if the country is doomed to collapse then you lose literally nothing by voting.

>>don't vote goy, we'll defeat the ZOG by doing nothing!
We'll never defeat ZOG by voting.
Thus your actions should be directed elsewhere.

I never advocated doing nothing. I advocated not taking part in the Judeo political process.

But you trumpcucks and hillarycucks want everyone to think that the only thing people can do is vote and vote for either (D) or (R).

> if the country is doomed to collapse then you lose literally nothing by voting.
I literally gain nothing by voting.
Why would I sacrifice my values and beliefs by voting for candidates that will do nothing but the will of their Jewish masters?

>AYYYLMAO TRUMP IS STUPID

Comic was made by a literal retard.

God, I hate fucking faggots like you. Trump is the biggest outsider we've had in politics in a long time. He took the R spot by force. At least roll the dice on him if you hate the two parties so much.

>I don't vote because muh principles
yeah whatever

>God, I hate fucking faggots like you.
Cry more you whiny little bitch.

>Trump is the biggest outsider we've had in politics in a long time.
Outsider? Are you fucking kidding me?
Trump is a flip flopping faggot that makes empty promises and is in the back pocket of the Jews like every other candidate. On top of that, he's a fucking Republican. Outsider my ass...

>He took the R spot by force.
And the (R) spot is always in the hands of the Jews.

>At least roll the dice on him if you hate the two parties so much.
So I should vote for one of the two parties because I hate the two parties so much? lmao!

Why the fuck should I vote for a zionist cuck like Trump?

>yeah whatever
I understand you're willing to sacrifice what few principals you might have because you're a mainstream Republican Conservative.

I'm not a Conservative and I'm not a Republican because I have principals that I'm not willing to violate.

Yet he knocked out over 10 other candidates running for the same position he is in now:
youtube.com/watch?v=CiJYGV8faZw

>don't vote- it should be against ur principles because the jews will win if you vote!

A painfully obvious shill.

>>don't vote- it should be against ur principles because the jews will win if you vote!
So the Jews won't win if you vote for either of their Zionist candidates?

>A painfully obvious shill.
You don't actually think voting makes a difference do you?
You really think that you can vote real change into the country?

When has voting ever worked out for you in the past?

What makes you think voting this time will be any different?

It doesn't fucking matter who is President, you're screwed either way.

You're just a scared little Conservative Republican so you run to your party in the hopes that they will save you from the big, bad Democrat party.
All the while ignoring the Jews who are pulling the strings of both parties.

Better save that hate for the money printers, user.

If you care about social justice, that is.

id vote for a pile of cat shit before voting for hillary or any of the other people who were running against trump

>"flip flop"
>"flip flop"
>"flip flop"

CTR shills are fucking out in force today after that spicy Trump speech.

Pro-tip, automatically disregard any post relating Trump to Flip flopping. Its their action word for the day. As if Hillary isn't defined by flip flopping almost every position you could have over her career

Get ready to be triggered

Trump will win

>your pic
>please clap

>Pro-tip, automatically disregard any post relating Trump to Flip flopping.
Yeah, because you certainly don't want people digging into what he's currently saying as opposed to what he's previously said. Right?

You trumpcucks really do hate it when someone proves that Trump is just the same as every other politician. A liar.

I mean what do you have to do to get yourself more disliked than Hillary herself?!?

I get it though...you think every single person that doesn't unconditionally support Trump is a paid Jewish shill.
You simply can't understand why someone would not choose to support Trumpberg.

>Trump will win
Other than your feelings, what do you base that on?

I have never seen a worse comic in my entire life.

Oh look a shill

>we have you at 51
>Area 51

Wait what? So is he at 51% among Area 51 staff? Ayy lmaos? Or is he up at Area 51 in general? and if so why do they say "at 51?"

How did this shit get published?

mommy and daddy?

>suffer the worst mass shooting ever
>killer was ISIS

If the USA doesn't vote Trump, this means the country literally wants to fail. There's no helping people who won't save themselves.

I actually like Hillary better than Republicans, and Trump better than anyone.

Even if he loses it's still better than a republican president.

No matter the scenario, I've already won.

Hillary Clinton is one of the most flawed candidates in history and literally ANY one of the other Republicans could've destroyed her in a landslide with no effort, but you faggots chose the one candidate that could make Republicans and Independents vote Democrat after 8 years of Obama.

>Oh look a shill
Shill

[shil] Slang.

noun
1. a person who poses as a customer in order to decoy others into participating, as at a gambling house, auction, confidence game, etc.
2. a person who publicizes or praises something or someone for reasons of self-interest, personal profit, or friendship or loyalty.

Well, I'm certainly not a shill according to those definitions.

Who is "you?" Republicans? We aren't Republicans, we're only voting that way for Trump. We are normally the elusive youth vote and hopeless third-party supporters.

>I actually like Hillary better than Republicans
In order to vote Trump in the primary you have to be republican. So if you joined the republican party to vote Trump in a primary, you're a repulbican.

Regardless, in voting Trump you're voting for the Republican party and everything they support and do. So in that instance, you're a Republican in everything but name.

It's retarded joke, in reality El Rato won the Area 51 county vote.

Open primary. I wouldn't ever register with a political party.

Running as a republican makes him a republican? He firmly disagrees with them on the most significant issues of all - foreign policy, the economy, and immigration.

I don't get how this is supposed to be HILLARIOUS (XDDDD LE LOOLOLOLO) or to make Trump look >le stupid.

The guy strongly implies that he meant an area were Trump polled at 51%.

>Running as a republican makes him a republican?
Yes.

He's a registered Republican.
He must be a member of the Republican Party to run as a Republican.
He is taking part in the Republican Presidential nomination process.
He is going to the Republican National Convention to accept the Republican Nomination for President.
He will have an (R) after his name.

TRUMP IS A REPUBLICAN!

Your anecdotal evidence is extremely comforting to those who want to see him (and the RNC) fail hard this election.

>1 post by OP
>Over 35 replies

summer.jpg

>You realize you basically lost the election when you nominated him, right?
Republicans lost the election from the start by only putting forward the most dislikable establishment candidates. On the bright side I doubt the Republican party will survive another 8 years of a Democrat president so hopefully the new right wing party won't be the party of Evangelicals.

But he says "you" lost. He's talking to the Republican base, which we are not. There was no alternative to Trump for us, so his argument does not even make sense. "We" didn't lose because of Trump, it is a victory by any metric. If he had not been nominated then we would have lost something.

That's still not going to stop me from voting for him.

This type of person is really sad to see. Trump spent 9 months shitting all over the Republican party and weathering everything the establishment could throw at him only for delusional retards like this to shout 'TRUMP IS A REPUBLICAN!' Disgusting.

You have no principles motherfucker otherwise you wouldn't be on pol.

What's disgusting is what the Republican party was before Trump.

Just off yourself already faggot.

>Hillary Clinton is one of the most flawed candidates in history and literally ANY one of the other Republicans could've destroyed her in a landslide with no effort,

Clinton has been in the public eye for over 2 decades. We know everything about her. Not all of it is good, but the bad is not nearly as bad and the Republicans hare making her out to be.

I'm on the fence, but now I see the Republicans mounting this same kind of propaganda campaign against Trump.

Abiding this character assassination politics isn't the path to the future, it's what dooms us to relive our groundhog day forever.

So I'm going to send some money to Donald, I hear he's broke, and I'm going to vote for whoever the Democrats nominate, but I knda hope it's Bernie.

>Running as a republican makes him a republican?

Did the small-tent party shrink so hard not even their own candidate is allowed in it? Wow, that's amazing.