It is illegal to garden in New Zealand

>It is illegal to garden in New Zealand

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland
ncsl.org/research/environment-and-natural-resources/rainwater-harvesting.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's illegal to do simple things a lot of places, idiots have turned everywhere into dystopian nightmares

I feel for all of the kids that didn't have this in their childhoods there.

>Falling for a NZer reddit shitposting meme

You fucking idiots

>It is illegal to deport, torture, experiment and kill muslims in Europe

Agenda 21... you may only eat what the UN permits you to eat.. Global Dictatorship has arrived.

America doesn't have that much freedom, desu.

We're forced to bake cakes for faggots, or else go to jail, for instance. A truly-liberal society would allow the right to self-segregation and the right to deny your services to people.

That being said, we're still less-pozzed than Yurop and the Commonwealth.
>be Scottish
>say you don't like Muslims on Facebook
>literally go to prison
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/feb/16/man-arrested-facebook-posts-syrian-refugees-scotland

>That faggot
>Not sucking Muslim cock

Pick one

Kids with rifles are so great, desu!

That milkchocolate shit full of sugar makes them fat. Good that it was banned.

Didn't I read a little while ago that it was illegal to grow a vegetable garden in Californian yards?

fake and gay

If you did, it probably had to do with the water shortage.

>It is illegal to collect water in a rainwater tank in america

Yeah but that is for a good reason, if everyone collected rain water then it would fuck up the rivers and streams and whatever fuck you

I think it depends on the local zoning code, but who the fuck is going to enforce that?

I agree.

>it is illegal to change a lightbulb in Australia unless you are a licensed electrician

Yeah, some yokles over there bought some Moon and Stars type watermelon seeds and started growing them a number of years ago.

The government saw the freaky yellow spots (which do kind of resemble a moon and stars) and thought cosmic sentient plant aliens had been imported from America as part of a devious plot to overthrow the government.

>it is illegal to be white in america

I don't know why I'm replying to an Australian, but fuck it

ncsl.org/research/environment-and-natural-resources/rainwater-harvesting.aspx

its to reduce the spread of mosquito born diseases and stop mold since most people cant properly store fresh water

Here's a picture. In real life most M and S are green and yellow. I'm not sure if this purple and yellow is real or not.

do you have any more gifs like that?

I have so many .gifs. I was happy to have found this one for the post.

post em

That's a Russian tank and a Russian flag

>UK
>Must wear hi-vis jacket in your car and on your driveway at night

This is a fantastic, truly moving advertisement.
I am now motivated to write my congressman and DEMAND that Kinder Eggs be sold to poor, deprived American children.

Dude, kinder eggs are amazing.

My 3rd grade teacher used to bring a box of them back from Germany whenever she'd travel there to visit her family. They were great. We had a blast. Nobody choked to death on the small parts.

Are they still banned to this date or what?

I don't know. I was in 3rd grade 20 years ago, so laws may have changed since then.
She was a real rebel, that teacher. Giving her charges contraband. A+ teacher.

>Nobody choked to death on the small parts.

This idea that kids are too dumb to not chew the plastic parts is so retarded.

kek speaks

Do you have any more blinding flashes of the obvious there, leaf man?