Watching this because my gf dragged me to see it

>watching this because my gf dragged me to see it
>start playing on my phone because bored af (sound muted/screen at maximum dimness obviously)
>woman sitting next to my gf starts looking over at me and sighing really loud
>turn up brightness a little more every time she pulls this shit

What the fuck is wrong with people?

If you're really there to enjoy the movie, you're not going to notice a dark tiny screen in your periphery you fucking cunts niggers.

Enjoy your stupid musical and shut the fuck up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

more like me-me meme

Pretty gud bait

GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE REEEEEEE

kill yourself

I hope your phone gives you cancer

there will come a day when you will get rightfully beat the fuck up for doing that, cause that's what I'd do, I'd fuck you up

I bet if ironman was in you'd pay attention.

Let me guess you're under the age of 25.

You sound like a big guy.

Sorry, not OP but what exactly did he do wrong?

Movies are more of a social event you go with people, often times the movie is boring so you check out your phone. Why is this such a big deal? Is the anger over it some type of a european thing? No one I know cares (I'm American btw).

>Sorry, not OP
liar

It's rude.

Probably b8, but you deserve a pistol-whipping.

It's annoying as fuck if you're behind the guy and see his screen

It's irritating and not fair to the people who actually want to watch the movie, but keep getting distracted by some faggot playing mobile strike or some gay ass phone shit.

>blah blah bland

>liar
You know there's a way to check that on the bottom right of your screen.
>It's annoying as fuck if you're behind the guy and see his screen
ok I will keep that in mind. Never thought about the people behind me. My friends never seemed to care since we just go to fun movies anyways.

OP here. I was in the back row and at the left end so no chance of that. Literally the only person who took issue was that bitch sitting next to my gf, which is impressive because she'd have to actually crane her neck to even see my screen. And do you have any idea how dim a Note 4 can get at minimum brightness? You don't I bet.

I wasn't playing games or chatting, I was on Sup Forums. Which is just about the most harmless thing you can do on the internet.

this is the reason why people get shot at the theaters

I quietly unzip and piss into my empty popcorn cup. I creep up behind you and your busy phone screen. I pour the warm dark liquid down the back of your neck, from the cup using my left hand.

With my right hand, I pistol whip you as you jump up squealing like a girlie.

>go to the kino because bored af
>get a bit hungry in the middle
>decide to dig in on my snacks
>start hammering the hard shells of my crabs open
>woman sitting next to me starts looking over and sighing really loud

Is the classic cinema experience dead, Sup Forums?

>and whisper... "Nothing personal kid..."

nice bait.....m8

you dont have to lie about the gf OP

I use my phone all the time at the theaters. People bitch sometimes and I just tell them to shut up and watch their fucking movie not my fucking phone.

bet youre a dismantled faggot arent you? you worthless sack of mud. Whats it like knowing "momma" and "dadda" quiet down everytime you enter the room because they were just talking about how they are going to appologize to the world for creating such a dickless pussy crumb? I bet they are physically tired from the dissapointment that you bring by simply breathing. you cunt shaft, rosey queen cracker shit waste of space. pickle ass bitch boy.

If you can see what is happening on the screen then other people will notice the light coming from it and might get distracted. Youre either autistic or between the ages of 13-16

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY&feature=youtu.be

this movie sucked and I hope it doesn't win best picture

wasn't even best musical of the year. Dickhead plebbitors here will say its great because its like muh old musical films theyve never watched before but suddenly an expert on

honestly. Trolls is better fucking hell

Being mad because someone is browsing their phone in a theater is literally the most reddit thing you can do. Nobody really cares but you get upboats for pretending like you do.

>Why is this such a big deal?
Reddit

>Is the anger over it some type of a european thing?
Yes, being that Europe is irl Reddit.

>projection: the post

>black on black crime

My theater is modern enough to have the reclining love seats so I can just fondle her if the movie is boring.