I like the european offspring like my morning beverage : black coffee (male) mixed with white milk ( female)

I like the european offspring like my morning beverage : black coffee (male) mixed with white milk ( female)

kys nigger
day of the rope will be here soon™ and frogs are the first to pay the toll

This post is severely autistic. The metaphor doesn't even work because the milk goes into the coffee not the other way around.

Very good

I concur. Black man reproducing with a white female is the future

I like polish couples like my tormented soul : white and innocent on the outside ( female) and black on the inside ( black penis )

France, I grew up in an era when although you were mocked for your WW2 inefficacy, you were still viewed as a very sophisticated, cultured and erudite people.

>Is this diaspora trash?

It is a very alpha combo

she's more beautiful than his mom

racemixing really improves the genepool

it's pretty insensitive to imply all white women look alike to you.

This. The milk goes into the coffee, like a white cock penetrating juicy black pussy.

Kill yourself

selfhating nigger+white trash insane combo OP surely the path of future

Why do you guys pretend race mixing always involves a white woman, I'm white but all of my girlfriends have been brown or Asian. My best friend is engaged to a chick from Barbados and I know tons of half Hispanic kids with a white dad

That girl isn't white. I know you're french and don't know what white actually is because french people aren't white, but that girl is considered hispanic here.

They're a happy and stable married couple, so that baby is probably better off than most white kids in France

Beautiful

Mashallah

Why would anyone mix with wh*Te subhumans

>I like children
Do you realize how fucking creepy...
That woman looks like shit

I honestly hope you kys one day as all mixed subhumans should

how insecure one has to be to hate on mixed couples.
you realize we are all humans after all? the more mixed we become the less possible racists will be born in the future.

race mixing won't kill racism trust me

Why do white gals like bbc so much?

Nobody knows.

This, white women should be forced to have set with brown and black men

niggers should be forced back up to their trees where they belong

When will it end?

>the niggers are barely or not even taller than white women
TOP KEK

coal burinng women will give birth to dark skinned children which will be considered black in USA, so the only white children will be born from non coalburning moms and in a few generations the much diminished "white" race will be purged of coal burners

Barbara palvin the most famous Hungarian model, is fucked by a nigger every night

Brainwashed sluts, revoge their nationality

why you shitskins always go ooga booga whyte wyminz? are your own women so disgusting or what?