Star Trek

Would you racemix with a female Vulcan if you were in Starfleet Sup Forums?

No, I'd be too busy thawing Andorian ice-queens.

I'd racemix with anybody desu fampais

No because she wouldn't love you and wouldn't put out for 6 years and 364 days out of every 7 years. Literally the stupidest choice possible.

that would be my prime motivation for joining

>Vulcan

I have news for you...

I would racemix with Deanna Troi only

Unless, like Spock, you violently mind rape her from time to time.

no they are demons.

that's not how it works

they just get really super horny once every 7 years

Humans can't initiate a mind meld

And they're not horny at all the rest of the time

>And they're not horny at all the rest of the time
yes they are
just not as much

Do Vulcan women get PMS?

So did canon ever clear this up?
Can only two Vulcans only bang once every 7 years?
Can a non-Vulcan bang a Vulcan outside of pon farr?
I can get a male maybe cant get it up, but given emotional control, I don't think a female Vulcan would mind if you slapped on some space lube and went to town even if she's bone dry.

I am aware of the whatever-gfar. You should find the scene OP's pic is from. When Spock has to find out who the traitors are in Starfleet and she's the only one who knows. It's hot because that actress was already typecast as a tramp.

>race

SPECIES

gb2/high school/ kid

Spock had a human mom, so that direction is at least possible.

Yet the two can interbreed, which is kind of a sketchy definitional area, with regard to modern taxonomy.

I'd rather join a rape gang

They can do whatever they want, but nearly all Vulcans chose to suppress their emotions to the greatest extent they are able, their culture sees this as what they should strive for and people who disagree are shunned from their society. The highest form of enlightenment is the Kolinahr which is the complete purging of all emotions.

Spock's father never told his wife that he loved her. Not once, throughout their entire relationship. We only know he did love her because there was an episode of TNG where he mind-melded with Picard who went mental and said it. That is what you should expect from a relationship with a Vulcan.

TNG: The Chase has all humanoid species being related due to a race of ancient aliens spooging all over the galaxy.

This guy gets it.

>s-stop touching my [rotating andorian doodle bobs], they're erogenous!

>yfw Kes

she's very fine

was this character really raped?

Yeah. There is also a seriously missed opportunity with Mudd's women.

No, she was the one doing the raping

she was the voice of L in mib cartoon too and her crazyness made her character turn into a physical gag character.

>50 years later
>she still looks young and hot
tempting

Why did spock call her mister again?