I just threw up

bustle.com/articles/166499-how-to-get-the-perfect-bikini-body-for-feminists-video

Must be feminists, fat swines.

Unattainable ?
It takes like 3 hours of work a week and not eating all day?

Are you now applying the propaganda directly, kike?

wut

Who else here hates women?

This is her natural shape, as she said in the video.

>flag

It actually needs stop eating fastfood sugary shit and start cooking for yourself. And for feminist cooking is like returning occupied Prussian lands to its legitimate successors for polack scum.

As a girl myself I must say I agree

I ain't clickin that shit nigga

This is what "acceptance" and "body positivity" was originally meant for - this type of thing. Disfigurement, disability, things beyond the person's control. Not because you can't stop eating, or because you're an ugly, bitter piece of human shit and you need to bully people into muttering that they find you acceptable under their breath.

> As a (((girl))) myself I must say I agree
What a coincidence.

Would desu

What the fuck?

How can anyone be so delusional as to think this is beautiful? Its just not being realistic and trying to warp innate views that humans have on beauty, what is fit and best for survival. Not this fat disabled bs. Don't get me wrong, they can be great people but this leftist bullshit is too much

> losing weight in da kangz way

fetish

ahh memories

:) mazgayob

Unfuckable,disgusting,inferior breed of a female.

Instead of losing weight,having a good personality,making yourself as feminine as possible to get a man,
they chose feminism to enable and justify their uglyness,both inside and out.

Because they know they're trash,they're leftovers,used goods,damaged goods and will never compare to the likes of Adriana Lima ,Melania Trump or Maria Sharapova.

Feminism is just women's irrational excuse at being shit and entitled to things they do not deserve.

Literally vaginal jew

Gonna need to post proofs.

This actually doesn't bother me as much as the neon haired hams. She can't help she lost her leg. Thats outside her control, and she has as much right to enjoy the beach as anyone. Fuck these fat pigs though, acting like they're "healthy". You're fucking disgusting.

>Where have the good men gone?
All the good guys I know are already taken in long term relationships,will 100% marry soon if they're not already married.

All the good girls I know are already pumping out kids,married or engaged without a question.

Everybody else is just leftover trash after 26.

homosexual confirmed

hahahaahahahaha XDD really?? Didn't know I have manly fingers desu, but thanks good to know

It's very simple really, you just redefine what beautiful means.

Wow I actually gagged. I'm being completely serious, I actually physically fucking gagged.

What the fuck.

I feel bad for her because she has a legitimate claim to have acceptance and not feel bad about her body and these landwhales have convinced her that the same applies to their shitty habits that they have actual control over.

T H I C K

are those Rape seeds?

When we ask for proofs we wants tits not a fucking hello kitty doll. You are more likely to be a trap / faggot than a girl

O tiganca antica,borata si handicapata?

Ai fute aia?
IESI

yesssssss

central african landmine maimed bodies are my super-secret top fetish

Nice try but traps can get implants.

>central african landmine maimed bodies are my super-secret top fetish
Chicongo native?

Russia do you want potatoes or not ? Well stfu then.

That's what we do to runaway slaves in the South.

I would rather live with apes than snakes and rats, gypsy scum. (I live around and work with neither)

t. Logan Square resident

that doesn't make any sense though

why the hell would you cripple a slave? you need them to work

What's with the scrambled letters ?
Also, IDF stories?

THE ACTUAL VAGINAL JEW why did it coime to this

Ha! I saw this yesterday on kikebook and debated sharing, but thought better of it

I love that they dragged out "every walk of life," even a one legged bald 7 foot tall black chick

I'm just going to call attention to the fact that my ID is PISS

This is so fucking accurate

I just went on a date last night with a "lonely girl," and the reason she claimed she was lonely was because her friends only hung out with 5 nights a week and not 7.

CheifWatersports shall be your new trip

Achmed? xD

This

/fit/ has deemed her Landmine Lashawnda.

You need to review your nigger slave manual. Niggers are cheap and there's plenty more where that came from. We chop off a leg not only to prevent further escape, but as an example to any other coon that might have similar ideas. They'll straighten out once they see her nigger nub.

*ahem* Well the fact that you have had to out yourself as a woman means that you are seeking attention, further proved from the absolute unneeded photo you posted. This only goes to make the point of the image macro (meme) that you replied to "Agree".

So therefore, since you've revealed an identity- tits or gtfo

That's a dude, right?

These proofs prove nothing.

/fit/ is good for something

>That hand.
Tranny detected. No, you are not a woman.

>Everybody else is just leftover trash after 26.

>tfw 28 year old kissless virgin

oy vey

ayy lmao

D...do you like anime???

I don't know what the fancy word for this is but

They're basically saying oh look this girl doesn't fit your beauty standard either so were the same and you're an evil fascist male

The thing that doesn't make sense to anyone with a brain is that a girl not having a leg =/= a girl who is a fat disgusting slob and her missing a leg has nothing to do with the bikini narrative

Yes, I want attention, on Sup Forums... :OOOO Il take a photo in a sec, just for you, wait ok?

You guys sound cute as fuck.

יש לי קבוצה של
Sup Forums בפייסבוק
תחפש :)

I think the word you're looking for is "cringe"

>facebook
Kill yourself, attention whore.

Someone, please, end this degeneracy.

Remember when curvy didn't mean feminist fatass?

;(

oy very jewess

I sense the birth of a romantic conspiracy.

jew love incoming
we can witness reptilian mating procedures firsthand

Soon.

>the female with one fucking leg looks healthier than the landwhales who are able to work out

at least she's not disgustingly fat

Write left to right like civilized people, jew.

A wild vaginal jew appears
What do

He saw my photo and decided that I'm an attention whore I guess ;((

I bet you don't like anime anyways.

Exactly. They're piggybacking off of someone with actual body issues, and trying to conflate it with their own issues of not being able to stop fucking eating. The worst part is how they have the one legged woman there, but the whole second half of the video is justifying poor dietary habits, and telling us that a body needs calories like this is some kind of scientific fucking breakthrough. The body needs calories, not 10,000 of them.

I meant to say 'normalfag' but I got mixed up. I didn't mean to actually call you a whore.

Hehe her body is shaped like a DICK

Yes I do, and I'm pretty sure you saw me in some kind of anime con if you are going too :)

She can't stand white privilege.

Leave her alone, i've bought heroff by giving her dad 3 camels you know! Now fuck off, she's mine!

Were you that one Remilia cosplayer?

>ITT: Jewish mating rituals and an autist insulting the only Sup Forums girl in his entire country

I don't speak Shebrew.

>Calls her attention whore
"I didnt mean to actually call you a whore"

little jew gotta learn how to jazz up a lady. Even ladies with dicks.

Don't you need to give her father a goat or something?

Let us marry my little jew

No, and I'm usually going to Icon and I did pop star Ahri cosplay ^^ ( This Icon will be on October I think)

מה לכתוב בחיפוש?, אני לא מוצא שום קוצה של Sup Forums

Hi godverdomme boy

Why are there jews here?
Please explain.

I believe that is the penis jew. Unless you dutch are into that.

>emotes
>attention whore
>not even a good pic for proof

Kill thyself.

stfu antisemitic cunt