Unkle Adams is blaming Anthony Fantano for driving hate to his channel

he called him an internet bully. dude is fucking delusional.

youtube.com/watch?v=2fPYBzSCn1I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=gkhOud02d9c
unkleadams.com/
strawpoll.me/15097218
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LE LE LE LE LETS SHOW 'EM HOW WE DO THIS

Did you tell two people today, Sup Forums?

>Anthony, whatever your name is, I have a challenge for you. If you're so sure that I'm just a joke and I'm not going to make it in the music industry, I'm wondering if you will agree to sign a contract–I can get my lawyer to make it up and make it legal in the state of California–that you, Anthony, whatever your name is, will delete your YouTube channel if and when Curtis Unkle Adams attains 1 million monthly Spotify listeners and earns $1 million dollars.
this is just sad at this point

Please put all Melon-related discussion in /teen/

PLACE IT IN YOUR RECTUM

Should've asked Anthony to set up a charity event, then maybe Needledick would've considered it

It's an unk thread, not a fantano thread

pretty sure we could just consider this to be a melon-unk crossover thread

that wouldn't get 10 threads about him on Sup Forums though

>Goes on and on about how bad bullying and trolling is
>Calls Fantano a "Needle Dick"
This guy just can't get anything right.

i have a problem with people like fantano honestly

people who sit around on the internet complaining about other youtubers. its so obvious some of them are using their audiences to get revenge on people that remind them of their high school bullies

h3h3 literally built a career out of this. its actually so embarassing

>says Fantano hates on artists like Kendrick Lamar
what

fuck off autist and kill yourself you anime loving fuck

>I don't like fantano so he's for teens

that's what h3h3's entire channel was built on. how exactly does Fantano "sit around on the internet complaining about other youtubers"?

Unkle Adams isn't a youtuber, he's an artist.

Fucking this. Their channels are awful.
Fantano has shit taste, too.

I don't think Unkle Adams reminds anyone of their high school bully, unless Unkle Adams has a younger sibling.

What were the tweets Fantano retweeted that Unkle Adams mentions in the video?

fantano less so but his new channel he has specifically for bitching about shit is very corny

i cant bare these type of videos

you may not like fontonio but he's not really like that. dude seems pretty self-confident to me and he's not just out to bash other youtubers.

T H E N E E D L E D I C K

dudes... like, what if both unk and needledick are related or friends and they're all doing this shitshow just to boost views on both of their channels? come to think about it

>seems pretty self-confident
Literally has a youtube channel to show off how cool and hipster his music taste is.
The guy is a fucking wash.

Oh my god that video was sublime. A fourteen minute rant on bullies in black and white.

Somebody else said that this was going to end in suicide, and I didn't believe that until now.

his new channel is. i thought fantano was a level headed dude too but his new channel really urks me

pro tip: if you've ever made a video about jake or logan paul you're automatically trash

That's not the impression i've ever gotten from him as a person, but what do i know.

hahahahah dude look cringey logan paul is

youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=gkhOud02d9c

am i fitting in yet guys? hahahha youtube drama is entertainment

his 'cringing with' videos are kinda funny imo and most of the channel isn't even that kind of stuff.
Only thing wrong with it is that it's not thatistheplan

Why is it always some anonymous faggot that attacks other people for having the same interests as you but also having the nerve to put themselves out there? This doesn't apply to cancerous tripfags, but I'm not sure you know the difference between a cancerous tripfag and a person with an identity.

DONT LOOK AT ME IN MY BABY BLUES AND CALL ME WHITEY

if you sincerely believe that im gonna need your to return to h3h3s redddit and never come back

Every h3h3 video I've attempted to watch was some boring 20+ minute video of mostly no jokes and very little personality. Not seeing the similarities, could you post some examples?

Fantano was being as respectful as anyone can be to this delusional man.

you mean the "cringing with" videos? yeah, I do agree that he should tone that down a bit.

No u

>his 'cringing with' videos are kinda funny
This is only true if you're 14

D E A D P A N H U M O R

But seriously, Fantano is a good critic, but a godwaful comedian.

jealousy

>Every h3h3 video I've attempted to watch was some boring 20+ minute video of mostly no jokes and very little personality.
>Not seeing the similarities
tfw brain dead

Unk I want you to fuck my girlfriend

your poor family :c

>le disagreeing with me = u must be 14yo haha X-DDDDD !!!
have you ever seen a thatistheplan video?

Because I've already used my trip in this thread and didn't want to be called out for samefagging.

I really hope Anthony doesn’t take the obvious bait for more attention and just completely ignores it. The unk meltdown would be legendary.

>Fantano is a good critic
maybe in 2010

Quick, somebody send a super comment on Chris Ray Gun's stream
Live now, he was in the Original review

uh can we stop commenting about whether we appreciate Melon and go back to discussing Unk. He's in quite a funk.

I spoke too soon, somebody just did

20 minutes of volunteer based internet content policing. just like fantano and idubbz. they think they are the voice of reason on what is appropriate content, the internet police officer.

its petty behaviour and you can smell the vitriol radiating off not only them but the people who watch their videos. i cant bare to look

what tweets did fantano retweet?

Fantano is gonna have to sign this contract.
His channel is going to be shut down, and he's gonna have to take those disgusting man tits off Youtube.

He still is. Literally the only reason Sup Forums dislikes him is to be contrarian

Fantano has never been a good critic.
If you call the last three Swans albums good in any way then you have shit taste.
Also, his reviews are painfully boring, which is the absolute worst thing a review could be.

So the premise is similar? I don't really care that much, the content seems different enough to avoid deeper comparisons than you have to offer.

>If you call the last three Swans albums good in any way then you have shit taste.
100% this

Reunion Swans is fucking rubbish. Their reunion has been an incredible sociological experiment in the internet age.

nice try, get out

GAUNTLET
PICKED
UP

I hope Fanny doesnt pussy out and takes unk up on his bet.

ITS HAPPENING HOLY FUCK
Also hello fellow nephew

how'd you slide in?

Fantano has to have his own stipulations though

Like if Unkle Adams doesn't hit 1,000,000 monthly listeners by March 2019, Unkle Adams has to commit suicide

picture is from unkposting on fb

melon responds to dms all the time

He's gonna puss out and ignore the Unk.
He knows that the Unk is gonna shut his shit down.

fantano gets to own his former house

I’m all for this. We either lose unk or melon.

If he doesn't have those listeners Fantano gets to go to his house and fuck his wife

Fantano impregnates unk’s gf on a livestream if he loses

fulfilling Fantano's desire to fuck a white girl.

They need to compare cocks.

>Legal in the state of California
Isn't Fantano from Connecticut?

I second this question

i want to fuck unk's girlfriend

there is a whole bunch

memerap and fantano discussion belongs in /teen/

Is this where the going to the pump shit came from?

yes

please stop shilling your shitty thread idea. I understand you want the unnecessary time you spent making the picture to be worth it, but I'm afraid it wasn't

He's right though, anybody can be a critic. It's easy to pic a mic and say a bunch of fart sniffing opinions and attract an audience with a pre-meditated opinion. It takes real effort and blood to actually create any form of art whether it's cheesy or serious. It makes it worse that most of Fantano's followers are cynical mouthbreathers from Sup Forums who think that listening to Radiohead makes them enlightened.

Fuck off Unk

it'd also work a lot better if unk didn't use royalty free beats

Unk lives in LA

i thought he was still stuck in regina

Stop making shitty art. Say what you will, but when Melon calls a stinker a stinker he's not wrong.

>amnesiac is overrated even though i praise all the songs
>trout mask replica is stoopid even though all I listen to is Western linear music
>TPAB is a 10/10

lol

WILL HE SIGN THE CONTRACT

>When I eat shit and say it tastes like shit, I'm not wrong.
There is literally nothing admirable in trashing an album.
The only worthwhile function of a critic is to recognize truly worthwhile art.
If you take a quick look at what Fantano has given 10's, you'd see he's really bad at this.

lmao, is Unk /ourguy/?

>unkleadams.com/

its like fucking crazy schizo art

strawpoll.me/15097218
Place your bet

This has gone on long enough.
Long story short most people would say I am one of the most positive and uplifting human beings they have ever met, but I genuinely want this man to kill himself. Fuck his hypocrisy.

reminder that ppl on Sup Forums who hate on fantano literally do it to be contrarian. we are the reason he is so popular now, and you faggots turned on him because he became so popular. you upset that one of us Sup Forumstants succeeded?

>we
>us
hello fellow Sup Forumstant that totally isn't from a facebook meme group

>rants about how bad bullying is
>bullies a fellow youtuber who jokingly made fun of him once like 2 years ago
>disables the comments
Beautiful

Man I'm so out of the loop on this whole thing, what autism is going on now?

Unkle Adams has had enough with the haters