How do we solve the white menace?

How do we solve the white menace?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tabarius/status/875131503549837312/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why dont you play as an arab and not a southernneuropean, mohammad?

Rome today if whites didn't destroy it

Varg always says Rome was degenerate and destroying it was heroic

>we could've colonized other galaxies by now if it wasn't for wh*te cavemen wih 80 IQ destoying everything...

fucking feels bad man

he's butthurt because it was a great civilizations that was destroyed by white mass-immigration.

in his mind whites are divine light beings

Spain today if it was still under moorish rule

impressive. really makes you mad at wh*tes.

bretty gud, indeed wh*te reconquista fucked up everything as usual

but still a downgrade from roman empire

Working on it now fellow med lads

Whites are our brood brothers, sure we may fight but at the end of the day we are family and if you don't have family you dont have anything

fuck off whitey

Fuck off zingaro di merda

el fanooko from new jersey seniores

We get along with whites here. They are our friends. Unlike niggers and Muslims

would love to bomb it

whites have never been our friends. They act polite towards you because they fear you may ally with the minorities and that would mean their end.

Fact is meds have no friends, we're god chosen people. And wh*tes need to be destroyed, since they're the most subhumans among all human races. We missed the opportunity to kill ice subhumans 2 millennia ago. Now the time is unfortunate for us, but we will rise once again and there will be no dawn for snowniggers.

Tenochtitlan today if whites didn't destroy it

Okay but you need to exterminate the lesser races besides snownigers, I'm talking about North Africans, turks, and Arabs. If you let them hang around they will kill you just like the snowniggers

Shit bro i hate Wh*tes now

They would make the citadel?

fuck off whitey

>whites
>blood brothers of meds
A yeah no. Perhaps iberians but Greeks, central Italians, southern Italians and European Jews are all closer together. We are the movers of civilization.

Of course the rumeno considers himself a Mediterranean and not a dirty gypsy

>christ killers
>Brothers
Hello schlomo

>I'm 1/32 native not a sickly pasty pale wh*tey I swear!

So your Christian? Perhaps you've heard of Cain and Abel, just because you are brothers with someone doesn't make him a good guy. Doesn't change the fact you are brothers.

trips comfirms

I'm Italian diaspora living in Northwest USA

I will never be friends with Jews, they try to do destroy the Mediterranean man just like snowniggers

>northwest
I'm sorry friend. Get to east coast or you have no hope.

they would've still used at-atls and gotten rekt lol

jews are naturally friends of italians. Also they're very intelligent, like us. All modern math/physics inventions were from jewish people.

Fuck off, you have been whitewashed by american society, fuck you fuck drumpf and fuck white people

At-atls?

anti-white coalition when

Not who you are responding to but I must interject that I agree at a personal level however in the collective sense Jews are insufferably leftist, europhobic and destructive.

I voted for Trump like most Italian Americans, Jews have since the destruction of Thier temple by the Roman Empire have had a grudge for Italians and most of western civilization, you can see it today as they are the main proponents of the refugee crisis, ferrying African refuges to Sicily in order to destroy Italy, and all of Europe

Fuck off turk

I would side with whites they tip me and like to dance, iberians are homosexual

that's because this is what ((((they)))) (whites) want you to believe

fact is that USA is run by white people that fake themselves as jews. Every thing that goes bad and soon everyone blames the jews. Wake up sheeple

Says the corrupt negroid.

t. Schlomo Francisco di Levant

Mercenary swords, they're feeble reeds.

you race traitors guided by greed will be the first ones to fall

heh

This thread is filling with Jew hating American wh*Tes larping as Italian descendants

Wh*Te immigration ruined my country and it continues to do so

IL AMERINDIANO SENIORES

I am Italian, pure latin, I look like Augustus himself.
I have nothing to do with israel and jewish people.
Yet I like them, they get blamed for everything and were persecuted by white subhumans for a long time. I can empathize with them, we are in the same situation.

Im not med im black you fabio metrosexual manlet

Jews are as we speak transporting Africans to your Rome in order to chew up welfare, rape your women, commit crime and make life hell for Italian people.

You're a race traitor nonetheless. A man should only fight for his brothers, not for the enemy. You have no honor.

You blacks will be the second one to be exterminated, you're no better than whites.

Actually W*ites are doing that. Mostly Swedes.

Isreal is the biggest NGO currently Operating, Spain being the second

>(((Jews)))
you mean white beaurocrats sitting comfy in their brussel and strasbourg chairs?

yeah

fuck white people

Med people dont tip or smile and they complaining so fuck you becuse your poor to

Crimes by the wh*Te "people"
>destruction of Rome by mass immigration
>rape and pillage of early Christian monasteries
>Protestantism
>genocide of the American Natives
>Slavery in a scale unseen before
>rape of Africa
>all the crimes of the Eternal Anglo
>both world wars
>Cold War
>devastating the Middle East
And even more

All zionists who want a mongrelized European race, the Jews are the main enemy of the entire planet, snowniggers are violent savages that only were tamed by Mediterranean people but Jews and Thier hook noses have been destroying the planet for a millenia

white propaganda has morphed your vision of real life.

This is your last change.
You take the blue pill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.

It's clear you aren't really Italian, some immigrant come to leach of the achievements of Italian people just like snowniggers 1000 years ago

servant of the money, a slave to the gold.

You will fit well in white society, granted they will prevail.

10/10 lol

fuck off whitey

Never has a Jew done me any wrong
Wh*Tes, on the other hand, established oppressive regimes in my country responsible for the deaths and disappearances of many. When our president joined wh*Tes on their war against our brothers on the Middle East, who paid the price? Jews, when their synagogue was cowardly bombed in an attack of terror.

>he says while millions of Romanians have immigrated to Italy and formed gangs and steal copper
Literally no different from a barbarian sacking Rome

Reminder that the Romans were white (aka Evropean), the ancient greeks were Evropean, Spain was Evropean, as was anatolia. Hell, even the ancient egyptians were of Evropean stock.

All this changed and became worse as more and more non Evropeans (read: nonwhites) inmigrated into these great Evropean civilsations and ruined them. It is their non Evropean offspring who live in these countries now we wuzing about something they never were

Fucking brown subhumans, us whites created the civilization

Are you the amerindian who hates Italians?

Hello non whites

>leach

See

No

It is sad you believe so, when it was wh*Tes who caused a lot of pain on your people, the loyal and peaceful celts.

have you niggers never heard the "Out-of-Schleswig-Holstein" theory?

wonder (((who))) was behind this research
celts are Evropean

The only accurate theory is the out of Balkans theory. The Med truly is the Center of the Material Universe.

Meds are insecur lol you all looks the same fags

So are Mediterraneans, that doesn't make them wh*Te subhumans.
Celts are the most loyal subjects of any nation that subjugates them, whether Roman or perfidious.

eheheh yees yeees good goyims, fight!!

Whites are the real problem! They have stolen your wives, burned your homes, and scattered your herds!
Death of the whites!

>kulturen der ältesten nordischen Welle

heh, that was basically the peak of Aryanism, claiming even Sumerians and Egyptians as 'Nordic'

I think that's Pajeet speak for an atlatl

dont forget the chinese

First good post ITT, Jews are enemy of mankind

Stupid eurangutans

European "Brotherhood" means Germanic political dominance, Germanic standards of beauty and a Germanic reading of history. Med brotherhood means Italian political dominance, Italian standards of beauty and an Italian reading of history.

The Germanic era was the 18th, 19th and early 20th century. It's time to put it to rest.

Sumerians were Finns though and Egypt was largely built by Sumerian expats

Accept I like Portuguese people the other meds not really and I hangout with a Tunisian sometimes

cringe

twitter.com/Tabarius/status/875131503549837312/video/1

Italians are fags and cheapskates dirty mafia country. Portugal should lead the meds.

>Portugal should lead the meds.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
*breaths in
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't watch what is it

t. Alberto Barbosa

portuguese are not med, dumbie

They owned far more of the world than rome ever. Portugal is safe and friendly

Spain is not mediterranean either, only the southfags are really mediterranean and they are hated by literally everyone in this peninsula.

Ah, then no
We'd use Xiuhcoatls

Yeah but, Algeria, morroco, Libya, Egypt, and the Levant, and Turkey are