Major fuck off to Google

Major fuck off to Google

It's almost as if they're trying to subtly manipulate people by tugging on their emotional strings or anything. Using the death of someone they give no shits about for their own political agenda.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo
encrypted.google.com
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Sup Forums user
>google user

Google benefits from the EU oligarchy.

>not using google
How do you even search ahmed?

>1 post by this ID

What is bing

>Supporting anyone who is affiliated with the Labour Party after the Rotherham scandal.

People really are fucking retarded.

>one post by this id

>Duck Duck go
>Bing
>yahoo
>ask
>.
>.
>.

Its time google is hit where it hurts the most, wht imo is right into the coherence of the data they are selling to advertisers. How to do this?
Just create dozens of accounts, randomly like and comment on incoherent stuff, repeat.

One that doesn't shove ads and propaganda up my ass at every clic.

I will end my life before I ever let this malware on my computer.

I tried it for a week. It fucking sucks.

I would love to change to something else, but google just have the best search engine.

startpage you fucking kike

>Yid on suicide watch
Dubses confirm.
Please provide time stamped stream when you end it

startpage is a proxy and gives google results.

dont worry m8 you got her majesty behind your cause

shit

How does google shove ads and propaganda up your ass? Paid ads have a special boarder to differentiate themselves from organic search results, so as far as I can tell I'm not being tricked.

Startpage basically tunnels your search through Google. So you get Google-like search results except
> no shitty Google scripts
> no NSA tracking (they have never been contacted by the US government)
> Google doesn't get to build a profile on you

of course they manipulate...

youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

>>Google doesn't get to build a profile on you
I'm using chrome, I'm afraid google already knows about my futa fetish.

>requiring a search engine to browse the internet
Shouldn't you be at school or something?

You can't be serious.

I'm serious, what's wrong with google's search results? I never really looked into other search engines because I tend to always find what I want.

>Juan post
Kys desu

>what's wrong with google's search results?
>I never really looked into other search engines
You'd know had you taken the red pill.

First you tube promoting fag culture and now this.

Duckduckgo

Red pill is a meme. As soon as you consider yourself redpilled you stop seeking the truth.

That's why I don't bother using that piece of shit search engine. Use duckduckgo instead.

Why are you even here? You should return on reddit.

Literally shaking right now

The redpill would be the start of the truth as it allows the truth to be seen. The trial starts after the redpill [spoiler] Although redpill is a meme

Was Jamal too rough?

Google has become pure evil. The censor conservative news, promote degeneracy (#ProudToBe), censor Trump, promote Shillary... Just a few days ago they had a "help rapefugees" thing, now this. Just despicable.

What happened with "Don't be evil"?

Does youtube work for any of you guys? Literally every video can't be loaded for some reason.

bing maps are actually usable though, I discovered by chance

soapytitwank

Erich Schmidt goes to the Bilderberg Meetings.

how do you do it?

>used opera for a good few years until they ruined it
>used firefox for a few years until they ruined it
>using comodo currently
has to be better than default chrome, right?

This video is working fine for me:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo

They have been my pick for Antichrist for a while. A company that we all loved at one point totally has turned on us these last few days. I'm just glad I don't have Google fiber ( never thought I'd say that)

Thanks.

Then there is something wrong with my computer.

encrypted.google.com

>What happened with "Don't be evil"?

was replaced by "Don't be greedy"

your pic related

>what's wrong with google's search results?
search for certain non-correct things and you'll see

for example (not a real one, i never searched for this, im not autistic) "trump can win" will almost surely have the first page filled with "trump can'T win", "how can i stop being gay" leading to "YOU CAN'T STOP BEING GAY", etc

Obviously there's results for these querys, but somehow they are all buried beneath politically charged results

>inb4 paranoid
Ive seen Sup Forumslacks make google-maps show you the white house when looking for "king of niggers", if it can be done by a group of bored spergs its also done by political groups
i use it though, i just laugh when it happens, but its sad

DuckDuckGo, Disconnect.me

jo cocks

>"trump can win" will almost surely have the first page filled with "trump can'T win", "how can i stop being gay" leading to "YOU CAN'T STOP BEING GAY", etc
I see what you're talking about, but aren't such search results a reflection of what's popular on the internet?

it doesn't matter how popular one is compared to the other because you searched with that one letter omitted and the search engine edited your search results to correspond as if you hadn't omitted that one letter.

Can you link it, OP?

nvm it's a donation page for rapefugees

How do ((you)) search?

Definitely. Never under any circumstances use chrome. It's not only spying on you it's also just plain bad. I'd rather use slow ass K-Meleon.

This has gone too fucking far what the fuck is this its just a literallywho MP that got killed.

this shit was way worse

all the women on FB liked it

didn't see one guy like it. not even the liberals

>last few days
They've been doing this shit for years it just took you too long to notice it.

K, Chaim

Jesus Christ it's real.
This is literally Ratfucking-tier. This is literally breaking campaigning law.
Google have stretched their so called immunity from broadcasting law past breaking point. Win or Lose this referendum, there will be consequences for this one.

I didn't think Google would go full-on establishment apparatus this quickly. Guess tech moves fast.

What should i use instead of chrome?

Tried these searches and got mainly proper results, I didn't get charged results until half the page.
That said I'm not a regular google user, this could play.

Bing is fucking garbage

Why would the (((they))) not use the person they murdered?

What would you have me use, o wise frog?

>What happened with "Don't be evil"?

ignorant bigots are evil, helping democrats a little is charitable,

As I just said, literraly anything else.
I'm personally still on firefox, I managed to make it usable a lightweight with some heavy modding. It'd be about as bad as chrome without that. We live in dark times user.

You can combat google by infiltrating it. We need teams of caucasian preservation organizations.

Infiltrate and cut out the cancer from within. The next market crash cheap google shares will allow for our capital gathering firms that are loyal to our cause to buy up large masses of google. It's a monumental task to destroy the digital jew, but once you defeat them you defeat every other fact or of jewry.

I used to be a firefox devotee, but as the years passed and RAM got larger it started to crumble under the weight of the dozens of tabs I'm now used to keep open at all times. Google may steal my info but at least it doesn't crash as often, I'd switch back but I have to maintain a certain standard of living user.

>What is bing
A search engine where the top search term is 'google'.

Last time I got a crash was last year.
Right now I'm having 23, most of them heavily loaded with videos and other awful scripts. It's using about 1500MB
That's heavy but I swear chrome would be worse. Well at least it's not slow yet and it doesn't really seem to track me (can't assert on that, I have everything de-activated but you never really know).

>implying google's top research term isn't 'google' as well.
You did it. I did it.

>I see what you're talking about, but aren't such search results a reflection of what's popular on the internet?

Yes, but, like i said

>Ive seen Sup Forumslacks make google-maps show you the white house when looking for "king of niggers", if it can be done by a group of bored spergs its also done by political groups

Meaning if you use a bot with a bunch of proxies googling stuff and clicking the result you like most, you can exploit it (i dunno exactly how its done, but i guess it maybe like this)

>if you use a bot with a bunch of proxies googling stuff and clicking the result you like most, you can exploit it
That's fair game though, every website wants to promote themselves and be seen at the top of google search result.

>fair game
No its not, its a hack

Even if google dies tomorrow and something else takes it place, there will always be people trying to game the algorithm, it's become it's own market. Internet marketing has become standard in the business world almost most websites are optimized for some form of search. It doesn't matter if we like it or not, this is the reality we live in.

why are you so desperately trying to cover google's ass

there's certain characters you can put in a search box that are literally illegal, why wouldn't gaming search results be at least morally incorrect?

You can also date a tranny and say "this is the reality we live in", but it doesn't mean it doesn't have a dick and you are gay

SEARCH FOR GOOGLE SCRAPER IF YOU WANT THAT GOOGLE ALGORITHM SO BAD

DuckDuckGo and StartPage are 2 of the biggest, although the original scraper was harrassed and threatened to the point he shut his site down. too bad really.

>scraping the internet from your mom's basement computer

I have no stake in google's success as a company, why don't stop taking this argument personally like a little bitch?

What characters are you referring to? You mean certain operators that render your search null? I honestly don't see why gaming search results is in any way immoral, as long as you're not hacking someone's computer, it's just a computer program, literally a mindless robot, which you are manipulating without hurting anyone.

putting a '

>literally a mindless robot, which you are manipulating without hurting anyone
thats the definition of hacking

If I send a ping request to Sup Forums's servers, I am manipulating (manipulate verb 2.
to handle, manage, or use, especially with skill, in some process of treatment or performance) the server, is that hacking?

now u r getting full word-jew on me

if you are sending millions of fake requests to google to make a profit out of being first on google searches, you are doing quite more than pinging

Is it just me, or does that picture look like Steven Spielberg?

I saw this today and it made me fucking sick and only strengthens my resolve to vote leave. I would be interested to see the money trail that paid for that placement. I mean seriously she was a nobody which is probably why she was capped. This is all such insincere shit.

I've been on that bing hype for a while now, every search you get bing reward points, it is slow but it takes no effort, right now have almost enough points for $20 on amazon
>pic related

>yes goyim collect those precious amazon points you just have to give us your credit card info to redeem them but don't worry, it's just to open your account...

Good thing pol would never do.that, huh?

Explain what this is

Didn't know they were that desperate to boost usage.
I knew it was defaulted on any microsoft hardware but damn that on a whole new level.

I just switch off between DDG and Yandex, those work good enough for me.
I used google for a long time, but they've become too big and political now.
I don't even use Firefox anymore either, for same reasons (I use Xombrero instead).
I also closed my github account and went back to CVS, which worked fine for me since the 90's.

>Not using Adblock

>implying I don't
>implying the search results themselves aren't ads

this isn't new. They are NWO shills

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

Never Forget.

Labour covered up the mass rape of thousands of White English girls by Muslim gangs.

Jo Cox, who shed so many tears over the plight of girls groomed and raped in her own constituency by Muslim men.

Oh wait, lol, she was massively pro "syrian" refugee immigration.

Why do white women hate their own people?

Jewgle = globalism

Google is just a business trying to get shekels from normies clicking on that link wondering who that is

>also not using DuckDuckGo as your search engine m8

That's messed up london. At least in israel cops are vicious cunts that want to fuck everyone.

Someone tell me, do they do this for other notable deaths, for example recently Mohammed alis death woiod surely warrant a note given its bigger than sarah cox in the scheme of things?

I know muhammed ali could also be used polictically but its the only recent example to see if they are operating off precedent or politics?

The jew can smell a jew.