How the hell is Sup Forums actually getting worse. i thought it'd reached the bottom. jesus

how the hell is Sup Forums actually getting worse. i thought it'd reached the bottom. jesus.

Reddit.

Retaliatory bans for wrong think.

People turning a blind eye to hiphop posters. All hiphop posters must be called out on their absolutefucking WASTEMAN taste and be publicly humiliated.

There is no end user. Every board is like this

normies found out about memes

i honestly think its been getting better, but after 10 years i think i've seen just about everything Sup Forums has to offer

I agree, OP. First RHCP being considered Pop Rock, then idiots bringing soyboyism into the threads of ropes, and Classical being abused to death by the heartless rap-hoardes! Disgusting!

People like you who've ingested way too many memberberries

political shitposting outside of Sup Forums should be a permaban, they're like roaches

sjws and Sup Forumsposters, also normies

t h i s
h
i
s

If we go against the hip hop posters, we also go against the label shills who are actively starting discussion of these "artists." We'd have to successfully kick shills out of a board on Sup Forums in 2018, which would take nothing short of a revolution.

Apparently I'm pseudo banned from all blue boards and pol. No official ban. My screen freezes before I can post. So I had to paste this real quick. And that also prevents using images unless I start a thread.

i blame fantano.

wrong

wow, actually good posts on Sup Forums, miracles do happen sometimes.

sounds like you're being watched/your computer is hacked.

Contrarians are a disease

I feel this way about the internet in general

My goodness, I want to do mommy-son role play with Bilinda.

But I can post normally on b and r9k. It also happened right after my tv thread for deleted just because I said the word fuck.

weird. i've broken plenty of rules on Sup Forums and nothing has ever happened to me, but then again i don't post on b or r9k so maybe they're tracking where you post and you did something you shouldn't have.

same here. best period was 2001-2008

It’s not labels shilling here. We neither have a big enough population nor enough influence for labels to give a shit about us.
The rapfags that come here come from Fantano’s channel and r*ddit. What would need to happen is we would need to make the place inhospitable to people that listen to normie indie, so they would leave. It’s like that comic that shows how niche hobbies get ruined. We’d have to reverse that.

What we need is hourly gore and BBC threads

major labels for sure don't bother, but the smaller labels and pr/marketing agencies do. remember yaeji? yeah, no one does either, but that was clearly a consistent week or two of shilling.

I dunno about wrong but I've said lots of shit that's pissed people off. So I'm convinced that after my thread was unfairly deleted that they looked at my recent post s and retaliated because I had a little too much to think. It's been 2 weeks so I think it's permanent.

neck yourself you soyboy faggot

i think standard bans last like a month. not to mention i know that some people have gotten banned because they happened to have someone else's ip that got banned (dynamic ips).

>implying Sup Forums was ever good

/poltards/ are also ruining mu with their shit ironic politics

>It’s not labels shilling here. We neither have a big enough population nor enough influence for labels to give a shit about us.
I've thought about that too, but consider this: What better place to shill your artists than on Sup Forums? You don't have to use your identity or a fake backstory about who you are. Unless you slip up and someone proves otherwise, you're just another user. It is significantly easier to place a street team on here than on reddit, Facebook, YouTube, etc. Not that shilling isn't rampant on those sites, but it's even easier to do it here.

This

waifufags need to be shot

the same thing has happened to me the only way that I can really post now is to use voice to text because if I use the keyboard on my phone its extremely slow and difficult to even make a post. I've even had people hack into my router and delete system files off from my laptop

>I'm a retarded Sup Forums-core-tard so I have to shit on other peoples tastes
You are actually part of the problem.
>b-but hip-hop isn't music!!!!!!

And all other sites work fine? How long has this been going on?

>Sup Forumscore in 2018
>NIGGAS BLIFFY UH

yeah just on this site

We're here to save Sup Forums, friend. Come join the waifuist revolution.

How long?

>listens to rap in 2018
>calls others soy

a couple of months

Today is my first time visiting Sup Forums in over 4 years, so I think I have a unique perspective, and I will say a little has changed. Used to be /meal/ threads, grimes threads, chvrches threads, kpop threads, lil b threads, kanye threads, mf doom threads were the majority and like 2 or 3 concurrent off-topic threads at most. Used to see dan barrett and radiohead mentioned alot more then too

Now chvrches and lil b threads are all but gone, /meal/ is a little less frequent, and there are a fuck ton of off-topic threads, not even like the normal funny meme off topic, just blatant crap. Lots of people who bring up Sup Forums spillover which is a catch-22 because the OP wants a Sup Forums bashing thread but every Sup Forumstard crawls out of the woodwork to show his support in that thread so it gets hundreds of replies and everyone viewing the thread thinks Sup Forums is taking over but it's just the OP's fault. Also, even just total random Sup Forums-tier garbage too, sometimes not even tangentially related to Sup Forums. oh and I'm sick of seeing that 69 rainbow hair faggot "pussy nigger" posted every five seconds.