What happened to Kevin Smith?

What happened to Kevin Smith?

Why was this movie so unwatchable?

It's a great film, best thing he's done since the funny parts of Chasing Amy.

he knows he has a guaranteed audience so he just spends time doing what he wants or pandering to them

he can basically just spend the rest of his life talking about Batman and Star Wars

such are the dangers of reefer

Do you think Kevin Smith's ugly kid will be jealous of the career of Johnny Depp's hot kid?

It's good for what it is. It's not for YOU though. It's for teen girls.

He's rich enough from enough other ventures that he can just fuck around now and wanted to make some gay shit for his potato faced daughter to star in
gr8 b8

Has anyone seen Kevin Smith's instagram? If I didn't know that was his daughter I'd say he was fucking her.

She looks sixty already, bulimia is a hell of a drug.

I'm not b8ing, his other shit has been variously meandering and pretentious. This was just fun.

He wanted to make a movie that only he could masturbate to. And he succeeded.

As a teenage girl I can say this is wrong. This movie is gay.

Is Kevin Smith guilty of cultural appropriation?

>This movie is gay.
So are teen girls.

Everyone is. We live in a multi-cultural world.

looks like my girlfriend.
Why are normal looking girls made to appear so hot when they have good connections?

>bass guitar
Even his daughter is a dork.

However, at least he isn't putting his wife in his movies anymore. Why did he do that anyway? Fetish? His wife is noticeably uncomfortable in all her roles.

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH PLAYING THE BASS GUITAR if you can play it well

the bass is literally cuck: the instrument

at least the drums set the tempo

anyone can play it well, its the easiest instrument

>kevin smith wrote, directed, and edited this scene

acoustic bass guit>every other guit

Kevin Smith said he only made it for tween girls. If you're not a tween girl, you may not like it.

Bass players are very important. It's just that it's (with the exception of a handful of performers) an instrument that is about as anti-charismatic as it gets.

Also tons of bass players are insufferable, but that's sort of a musician thing in general.

anyone can play the bass yes, but only a few can master the bass and make it actually an instrument.

Playing the bass too well is even worse. Like Less Claypool, we fucking get it, you're good at it, now tone it down it sounds stupid when you go apeshit on a fucking bass.

thick or thin?

i can think of another target audience that might enjoy the movie.

Thin

>his other shit has been variously meandering and pretentious

He hasn't seen Red State.

T H I C C

Tween boys discovering the joys of tugging?

>Y pe anal?

What did he mean by that?

>As a teenage girl
>Rule 2

She's like a well-proportioned Chloe Grace Moretz...

>uninformed cuck opinions

rule two literally and explicitely allows teenagers to post

>18 and 19 year olds aren't teenagers
holy shit you're dumb

>Discouraging underage girls from coming here

What's wrong with you, man?!

>Implying the drummer chooses the tempo and it isn't a consensus, or the guy who headlines the band.

I think user was referring to Disney and Nickelodeon fans.

This movie is good if you're around 7-9 years old and have a vagina. Anything older would be able to tell this is ass. The one thing that is undeniably good about this film is the fake Canadian accents. Get's me every time.
He is fucking her, how do you think she got the part in the movie? she had to give him some poon.

>implying 18 & 19 year olds are "girls"

America needs to stop this.

I always thought there was a conductor hidden in the pit in the front under the stage giving the bands the tempo...

Maybe ... if that band is an orchestra.

>Do you think Kevin Smith's ugly kid will be jealous of the career of Johnny Depp's hot kid?

Kevin Smith's kid seems like a lot better actress in this movie, though.

I couldn't watch it long enough to find out. After I made it to the the 5th aboot.

>better actress

Doesn't matter she's ugly as fuck and is dreaming if she thinks she'll be acting in anything that doesn't involve her dad.

Why aren't Canadians outraged over this?

Canadians don't watch movies. They don't even know it exists.

Harley is hot

We have a sense of humor?

>humor

Fake Canadian spotted

Did this pure qt ever fuck on film or just solo stuff

French-Canadian. My written english is so-so.

Anybody with a sense of humor should be outraged over this.

kevin smith's daughter is pretty hot

Harley is a qt. And Lily Rose Depp is so skinny she might as well be a skeleton.

Red state is definitely meandering. It had some potential but the plot suffered from terrible writing. The ending was so stupid I was actually angry I wasted time watching that fucking garbage.

SORRY ABOOT THAT

Nothing happened to Kevin Smith. (You) grew up and he stayed exaclty the same.

>might as well be a skeleton

In this day and age of ariel rebel types being fawned over... i think id rather have skellily

Kevin Smith went from a cool, laid-back guy to a blubbering faggot so fast.

>It's a Kevin posts about his daughter's vagina episode on Fagbook but then quickly deletes it episode

He got old and stopped trying. His new movies are based of jokes he makes on his podcast while high. But I have to be honest, I really liked Tusk though. Best movie he's made since Clerks 2. I wasn't expecting anything from this movie but I hope Moose Jaws and that Buckaroo Banzai thing he's making turn out as entertaining as Tusk.

He's not doing that show anymore due to some legal shit with the creators of the show.

"more money less funny"

Kevin Smith

>Discouraging tubby neckbeards who identify as underage girls from coming her

ftfy

Sure thing, and the French-Canadians don't call themselves that either, they call themselves Quebecois

>he can basically just spend the rest of his life talking about Batman and Star Wars
Sounds like Sup Forums

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

>one girl is pretty and is seen expressing emotions
And that's how I know which one is his daughter

well thats all fine and good but
THICK or THIN

>her clit/brown/taint-area wn pOwn my dick
dimsa Tbh

>You'll never fuck Harley Quinn Smith like you're cheating on each other with each other

Hot damn that's not too bad except the 5head

Bump

You'll never have sex with a fat dudes daughter named after a capeshit drawing.

Smith said he didnt start smoking till after he met seth rogen, and his movies sucked well before that point.
Also, " dangers of reefer"? So being able to get paid to sit around and talk about batman and star wars is a danger of reefer?
Okay then, i should start smoking today

What do you mean what happened? Kevin Smith has made one, debatably 2, good movies.

Thick and meaty.

imagine how many takes he did
how many different angles he shot
how many times the girls had to change out of their sweaty yoga pants/panties to reshoot scene
he probably has close to 3 hrs worth of footage
all on his hd, so he can watch it alone
and probably has those sweaty yoga/panties that he opens up (from ziplock bags) and takes a deep breath all the while slowly stroking his dick

they're both pretty cute, though.

NOT NOT
NI
NOT NOT XD

calm down kevin

How do you go from this...

it wasn't that bad. it was easily funnier than Clerks II.

...to THIS

>tfw her ass will never fall on your face like that

this shit gets me everytime

that's some silly lookin running.

I like how they get squashed before that ass even makes contact

>what did she mean by this?

>gf too fat to schooch closer on her back

life is suffering

>and this?

Thanks Ms. Skeletal

holy fuck how fat does she have to be if she can't do that?

Damn she a thickie

do you really think i have a girlfriend when im posting in a kevin smith pedo thread

Post the one of her in the backseat of the car.