Hey Sup Forums!

Hey Sup Forums!

How much does it hurt being on the losing side?

>losing side
>that flag

I HAVE NO MONEY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Worried?

PAY DENBTS

yes, idiot. keep reinforcing the idea that we are fucking trolls and losers.

if you think Sup Forums is on the losing side, off yourself and fast.

>1 post by this ID
b8 harder, Kosta

The "losing side" built and maintained the civilization you are now crashing. If we lose everyone is losing

>all this butthurt
keep wasting your time in here friends, its time well spent ; )
psofa kathysterhmene

If you have time to shitpost, you have time to work to pay your debnts, Dimitri.

plz don't feed the troll.

We are not all like that. I apologize for that motherfucker.

KEK has shown you that you are wrong. The dubs prove it.

Quit your wrong ways now, and you may be spared.

PAY
DENBTS

Even when your kind appears to triumph... Still we rise again. And do you know why? It is because the Order is born of a realization. We require no creed. No indoctrination by desperate old men. All we need is that the world be as it is. And THIS is why the Templars will never be destroyed!

sure thing grease now get together with OP and pay denbts

I'm always on the winning side

It doesn't hurt anymore, I already got the world is at a point of no return (still hurt seeing 'my side' is not fighting back and doesn't even know there's sides).

The right wing is winning everywhere, including Greece whose the most xenophobic country in Europe according to all statistics.

And the leftists and Tsipras proved that they only care to protect the worthless subhumans of the public servants and decided to throw everyone else under the bus.

about the same as I imagine how you feel every day.

No job, no money, hungry as shit but can't afford food...

luckily I'm not in debt, though

>claiming I'm on the losing sight
>1500 refugees come to his country every day

>losing side
>OP is from Greece
>has to share a border with sand niggers
>must pay denbts
>literal butthole of Europe

Time is money my friend, and we actually have it to waste.

>people "rebutting" with the economic state of greece
>the only argument into a conversation which it doesnt apply but they have to save face somehow

my point is, everything you stand for as Sup Forums is being buried and discarded daily...what you hope for is further and further with each day....

but keep talking about debnts, that only shows you have nothing to support the fact that your shit logic is finally being tossed aside forever

everything you stand for is dying kids...get used to it

>The right wing is winning everywhere, including Greece whose the most xenophobic country in Europe according to all statistics.
>everywhere
>even in greece

how much more delusional can you get αδερφε?
at best you'd have ONE example to prove your claim
>everywhere
kek