Lena Dunham: Eating Sushi Is ‘Cultural Appropriation’

What did she mean by this?

heatst.com/culture-wars/lena-dunham-agrees-sushi-is-cultural-appropriation/

Other urls found in this thread:

heatst.com
heatst.com/culture-wars
pagesix.com/2016/07/12/lena-dunham-thinks-dining-hall-sushi-amounts-to-cultural-appropriation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Lena Dunham agrees
>agrees

Well, now that the queen of the universe has weighed in on the situation, I guess her word is final.

>my show ended and i need attention from somewhere else

Well, I hate sushi anyway.

I lold

Good one.

Will japanese stop eating Tonkatsu then? Which was appropriated by Japanese from German sailors??

Will Italians stop eating tomatoes which were appropriated from native American tribes in Mexico or some shit?

fuck off

and that is bad why

maybe she should appropriate how to not be a lardass

>heatst.com

Where the fuck do you find these websites

yeah I know what she means

there's always that creepy white guy who says he's into sushi and asian culture and thinks he deserves an asian woman for it. yuck.

>white supremacists: white people shouldn't adopt elements from other cultures in their culture. Segregation is essential.
>Lena Dunham: white people shouldn't adopt elements from other cultures in their culture. Segregation is essential.

Really makes you think.

Great, now this is settled black people can fuck off back Africa and stop appropriating European culture.

>heatst.com/culture-wars
This is the second shitposting bait thread that's been started with a link from this place

nips were put on this earth to feed white straight men fish and rice, I'm sorry but that's God's will

this is why I never eat chicks out, I don't want to offend lesbians.

Kek

pagesix.com/2016/07/12/lena-dunham-thinks-dining-hall-sushi-amounts-to-cultural-appropriation/
better? There are hundreds of articles on this, I just chose one that had an easy picture to snip as an op pic

>multiculturalism is great because we get to experience the best of every culture
>if you do things that come from another culture you're stealing

pls explain

I'm glad this pasty, cellulite ridden christmas roast is here to tell me how to feel.

ITT: celebrities that I never would have heard of if Sup Forums didn't spam threads about them constantly

>Ethnic group moves somewhere
>Creates food in this place
>Other people in this place eat it as well for a price
>CULTURAL APPROPRIATION! THESE PEOPLE MOVED TO OUR CULTURE AND HAVE ADAPTED OUR LIFESTYLE, BUT WHEN WE PAY THEM FOR THEIR SHITTY SEAWEED AND RICE WRAP TO HELP KEEP THEM HERE WE ARE BEING INSENSITIVE

Yeah can a leftist explain this one to me.
Leftists in my country are always talking about how multiculturalism adds food and activities to do but in the next breath if you try any of it, they say you're culturally appropriating shit.

>lena dunham 15 mins of fame
desperately clinging
>amy schumer 15 mins of fame
mid life

Who will be the next nepotist fat cow to take the crown?

I guarantee the only time you will see Dunham at anything will be some feminist clap trap award or article. You wont be seeing her at the Golden Globes getting some award unless it's riding the coattails of some other woman.

>Cafeteria serves food so bad it is racist
Americans

>Robin Williams decides to kill himself
>this woman walks this world proudly

I want off.

The only thing that pisses me off more than cultural appropriation whining is any time a white person dare to portray a black person there are instantly cries of blackface and racism, when they weren't fucking doing blackface to begin with. White people are allowed to put on makeup and pretend to be black people, shut the fuck up.
Billy Crystal got shit for playing a perfectly reasonable Sammy Davis Jr impression because niggers have to act so sensitive about a white man putting on brown makeup, but when Snoop Dogg does whiteface it's "lit af senpai"

Yes! Ban Japanese restaurants! How dare immigrants try to make a living.

Maybe we should lock them in camps just to make sure they don't secretly sell their food. You can't trust them Japs.

even that picture makes me scared.. fuck you Signs.

It's a (relatively) prominent anti-SJW website. Like a moderate Breitbart, kind of.

My GOD I hate this bitch.

Everyone in Japan hates this bitch.

you're mum

Anytime someone the phrase "cultural appropriation" with food, I think they are an idiot.

Chefs may add an ingredient or three to make something more tasty, or they may subtract an ingredient or three to make it easier. That is what cooking is all about.

The hotdog and hamburger may have their origins in Germany, but they are American. Sometimes someone will point out that filling out a crispy corn shell with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, seasoned meat, hot sauce, and topping it with sour cream is not the tacos they eat in Mexico. Who cares?

On occasion, you have Italians pointing out that Americans do not eat really spaghetti and pizza. Oh, no. Really?

As long as the food is good, it is hurting no one.

pretty sure no one in japan knows who she is

I never listen to rap music because black people appropriated it from other black people

>july 12 2016

Fuck off OP

Cultural Appropriation is a retarded concept, who fucking cares if it happens, what are they going to do about it?

Japanese people are incredibly racist

WTF is with this whole blackface thing. Do people seriously give this much of a fuck about painting their face brown/black? Black people are obviously offended by it. You are not being oppressed or prejudiced by this view. Literally nothing negative comes from this view. Just calm the fuck down and accept that if you (assuming you are american) are white, you have won the genetic lottery and can do heaps of things black people can't do. Stop being such a whiny little bitch.

>Japanese people are incredibly racist
Good.

They're one of the most redpilled cultures.

fucking kill yourself you utter faggot

I wish they would just say that the food is shit, rather than making some bullshit argument that because the food is shit, it is therefore some affront against an entire ethnicity.

>Dunham also admits to having a weak spot for one classic American cuisine — fast food.

You don't say.

>eating food makes you racist
I... what?
Where the FUCK do we even go from here?
I mean, HONESTLY.
A fucking self admitted child molester is now accepted by society, is a respected figurehead for fucking worldwide movement, and has declared food racist.

What the fuck else can top this shit in the realm of politically correct.
The MEAR FACT that I can see "eating food makes you racist" as the building block for an always sunny episode, but this is really happening, is blowing my mind and I seriously can not even begin to guess how far down this rabbit hole goes.

>Black people are obviously offended by it.
That's the issue. Pic related is not offensive, it isn't even black face, there is literally no other way for him to play this character than to be the color of that person.
Black people like to act like the hardest fuckers on the planet but they're so quick to be offended by everything.