What is the fate of the acoustic guitar?

What is the fate of the acoustic guitar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otSw-6vmMRk
youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A
youtube.com/watch?v=q7TXYtDw5s4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ornamental decoration

Something that everyone buys and throws in their closet forever once they realize it's too much effort

Wonderwall at parties

THIS

THIS

THIS

THIS

THESE

THOSE

AAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFTTTTEEEEERRRR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

acoustic guitar is probably more relevant than electric at this point because of fake artsy sadboi music

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU'RE MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

It will be around until the end of time.

Actually this

fate?

I dunno.

I guess sometimes it sounds good to hear an acoustic version you know. Its like a style.

If anything the acoutsitc has had a better 2010's than the electric guitar. Its psychotic when you think about it.

Remeber like that little moment when mumford and sons style folk pop was on the charts.
Or that faggot ed sherran.

And even the hipsters like fleet foxes, father john misty, sun kil moon, conor oberst, etc.

Even the punks were getting in on the action with folk punk.

youtube.com/watch?v=otSw-6vmMRk

The acoustic is just something that is there i guess.

Are acoustics cheaper?

Its probably easier to just get some grandpas guitar and take it with you anywhere instead having to have amps, pedals, and other shit

>Its probably easier to just get some grandpas guitar and take it with you anywhere instead having to have amps, pedals, and other shit

100% yes. I was a gearfag for years, wasted thousands of dollars and never got anywhere with the electric. I hit a creative plateau with it. Switched to acoustic last year and I've already written fully developed pieces of music now. Feels good.

E N T E R K E Y

N

T

E

R

K

E

Y

am i any worse than the faggots who ruined this thread spamming "this"

THAT

THIS

To be a stepping stone for classical guitar and flamenco, which is where the potential of the acoustic guitar is actually realized.

Or for electric also, when the 90% of soibois starting out realize classical guitar is too damn difficult for them.

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=oEfFbuT3I6A

For those unaware, this is a majorly challenging big boy piece to learn, and this guy is playing it like it's for chumps. I've spent months on and off practicing this piece and it would probably take the rest of my life to be able to play like this guy consistently.

THESE

too soon

youtube.com/watch?v=q7TXYtDw5s4

As a singer songwriter I love acoustic as it is so versatile for solo play and songwriting. I am not looking to become a virtuoso, I see it mainly as a tool to complement my voice and drive the melody. It doesn’t have the lame stigma attached to the keyboard and you can’t exactly take a piano about with you so for now I t’s the perfect instrument for a songwriter in that case. Really cannot see it dying out anytime soon.

>Are acoustics cheaper?

Like electric there is something at every price point. Pic related for example is around five grand due to the exotic woods and craftsmanship. I do think you get more return for your money on an expensive acoustic than an expensive electric though, as a well made solid wood acoustic guitar really does make quite a big difference whereas the argument for tonewoods on an electric really is not quite so convincing.

You also save money on all the pedals and bits and bobs most electric guitar players GAS for.