Dumb Guy Keeps Saying Retarded Shit...Dumb people to dumb to care

Here is the fundamental problem with Trumpkin....YOU LIVE IN A FUCKING BUBBLE. There are what... a handful on news outlets that reports the retarded shit you guys believe? Yet you assume the majority is with you. Meanwhile everyone is laughing at your retarded asses. It's the same fucking nonsense Romney supporters did in 2012. You guys are literally to fucking dumb for the internet or modern media. Good luck with that!

t. nevertrump

ircruznow

What the fuck happened?

Thank you for correcting the record

Not an argument

i have a fat $100 that says not only am i vastly more accomplished in general secular & social abilities than you are, but that i would greatly outclass you in ANY specific field of the literary, scientific, mechanical, mathematic or elocutionary disciplines were we held to the same measure. i have a steady job, a house with a fantastic view, & a six pack of incredibly good beer waiting for me at home.

youre more than welcome to insult my political stance, but from the sound of it, i wouldnt trust you to take a dump without getting it on the walls.

tl;dr, u r n faget

>There are what... a handful on news outlets that reports the retarded shit you guys believe?

I blame the idiots that develop their views based on what the media tells them. OP is a brainwashed plebe.

WHY IS HARRY SO UGLY

It's not that we're too dumb to care. We're just not that into you.

What did he say specifically that was so dumb ? The article cuts out where a lefty would stop reading but this is a board for critical thinkers and analysts.

Please post a link to the article in archives next time. Thank you for correcting the record! (Sage)

>1 post by this IP

which lesbian controlled news outlet published that?

Wonder what spell does that

Kangz n shiet

>Dumb people to dumb to care

>1 post by thus ID

yes, Hillary

It's okay, it'll only make their outrage and buttmad more hilarious when he gets blown out in a landslide.

>to dumb

t. neveraparrotingliberal

I just read the NYT fact check on his speech. It was so bad how far they had to reach they fact checked Hillary taking 25m from Saudi with Trump banning muslim immigration....

>1 post by this ID

Thats it Im #MentallyHill now

Wow really BLOWN THE makes you mean by this hate drumpf now think OUT now a cruzmissile FUCK

i have a fat $100 that says not only am i vastly more accomplished in general secular & social abilities than you are, but that i would greatly outclass you in ANY specific field of the literary, scientific, mechanical, mathematic or elocutionary disciplines were we held to the same measure. i have a steady job, a house with a fantastic view, & a six pack of incredibly good beer waiting for me at home.

youre more than welcome to insult my political stance, but from the sound of it, i wouldnt trust you to take a dump without getting it on the walls.

tl;dr, u r n faget

>whoopi Goldberg
Hell yeah.

harry's been huffin puff

shills are getting really desperate and its a really good metaphor for the election in general. trump and trump supporters displaying facts and speak their minds about serious issues while shillary supporters cant even tell the difference between legal and illegal immigrants and they would rather use violence and meaningless insults than any sort of argument.

Trump beautifully tied Shillary to lobbyists and Wall St...that's going to get him aloooot of Bernie supporters.

And as far as majorities...most want Muslim bans, and illegal immigrants deported.

I'm pretty sure this is the same ID that posted earlier claiming to be a black female Trump supporter

>1 post by this ID

>relying on headlines
What's it like being a slave?