Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

>She in the light
>He in the dark
>It was the last time they met as friends

that looks like kellyanne conway so probably the other guy

South African here. Trev used to be funny. Fame ruined him.

I wanna watch them fuck.

They are both bad

Op for watching.

The nigger

This, obviously

i watch tomi to fap

wrong.

the daily show was never funny. it was never good or interesting. stewart just found clips of CNN contradicting itself and then played them side by side and made a fart face. it became old after awhile but liberals lionized him because he took the mean conservatives at foxnews to task, since hollywood liberals were too scared to do it themselves (as fox/newscorp is the largest media corporations on the planet)

if you value emotions over facts like the audience did the black guy won

if you actually know things about debates the woman

what is she trying to convey with this image?

>fame
kek
the daily show is one of the least watched shows in america

they get beaten by family guy reruns

she's like a 6/10 at best dude you can find better and also with better politics

Whoever hired the negro

I want Tomi to give me a handjob while staring me into the eyes telling me how Donald is going to make america great again.

I don't agree with Tomi on a lot of things, but at least she makes the effort to argue honestly. Trevor Noah is a disgrace.

I'm talking about how Trevor used to be funny long before he moved to America and started working for the daily show. Ironically he had some pretty good material back then but his name as a stand up comedian is doomed to fade into obscurity.

You can tell Tomi doesn't actually believe the shit she says because when she gets into a debate over it she turns completely retarded

but her politics is what makes me fap

I don't care about Trevor Noah, but his handling of that interview was shit. So many times he would respond with audience baiting remarks. pure shit

Tomi gained a huge amount of press and followers from it, so she ultimately benefitted from this the most, and noah's popularity isn't growing from this

you just KNOW

no doubt trevor noah faps to tomi, he has a huge thing for her

I don't care about the nigger or this show, but seriously what is it about this fucking blonde bimbo? She's ugly and stupid, how is she the poster girl for conservatives?

I bet they role play that she's a nazi dominatrix :( lucky fuck

i don't

he's not enough of a bull for her

Every time she made a valid point he would change the subject, make a false equivalency or start to strawman. Trevor is depressingly banal and poor debater.

He couldn't even look that lady eye to eye at the end of their conversation lol

i continue to watch the daily show but tend to turn it off at the interview segment.