SCAMPAIGN?

Is everyone right? Is Donald just scamming us?

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/06/21/trumps-dead-broke-campaign-paying-trumps-companies-lot-money/
youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some people are saying it was a scam to win a landslide election. the horror.

Increasingly nervous

You can't have "Donald E. Trump" without DonaTE

>donor money
>anywhere near the revenue he's losing by tanking his brand name

>Is everyone right?
Yes, everyone is.

>Is Donald just scamming us?

Nope

And what hes already put into his self funded campaign

This is legitimately what Sanders is doing though

>Sup Forums: Hah, fuck bernie supporters giving him money, absolute cucks
>Now watch me as I donate money, because its only okay when I do it
This board became incredibly retarded within the last year.

t. increasingly nervous man

Trump wears makeup and surely secretly wants to fuck his daughter. This retard is not to be trusted with a fucking country

Nobody on Sup Forums has donated Trump shit as far as I'm aware. It's all been memes and shitposting, which we'd be doing anyway.

Less so than Hillary is. That's what matters.

She's literally sold our country to foreign interests.

>self funded campaign

He loaned himself money and then uses donor money to pay back the loan with interest. Most of the money he loaned himself is used to pay himself, his family, and Trump related properties.

How is any of that self funding?

No, there are easier ways to make money than running for president and taking donor money. I believe that Trump actually wants to become president and make America great again.

t. increasingly nervous trumpet

Hey, it's just like Trump University.

And? Because some loser from the other side did it, that makes it all right?

>loaned himself money
>to pay himself and his family
You really are a retard, aren't you.

>Nobody on Sup Forums has donated to Trump
>the dozens of trump threads per day (which included beg for money) for the last year are all just "ironic"

U WUT?

It wasn't Sanders?

>Hey, it's just like Trump University.
Dat's right, cuz a buncha bitches be gettin' SCHOOLED

Americans scamming Americans from the get go. Welcome to what the world is, glad you could join us.

They said this at the beginning. Are they just rolling the attacks around in a circle?

Drumpf is a Hillary plant

>h-h-he's taking your money!

This is it. This is all the Liberal's have.

I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic.

2/10
Try harder next time. Shilling has to be remotely believable, not blatant lies.

>How is any of that self funding?
Because he isn't being bribed by big corporations. I.e. he's not corrupt.

What about Bernie? Why's he still tryig to be relevant?

All he wants is your shekels.

Hillary is a Trump plant.

Don't you know about all the money he donated to the clinton foundation? She'll do anything he says.

>own a plane
>fly in plane

how is that not self funding

He can still reclaim the loans.

Rand Paul too, just look at this picture

Fundraising for the general election is a scam

The (((media))) has become a saturday morning cartoon villain with its weekly shenanigans. Also by god this is an unflattering picture

Yes, Trump loaned money to his campaign. And he charges interest on this loan. He uses donor money to help pay the loan.

Trump uses a lot of the money to pay himself. I ain't making shit up. His campaign finances have been disclosed already dumbass.

redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/06/21/trumps-dead-broke-campaign-paying-trumps-companies-lot-money/

Nigger trump is already rich as fuck why would he do this?

No. This is a shill post about shill articles.

Donald Trump is self financing his campaign using his own resources. However due to the way election laws are written, every time Trump makes a political announcement at Trump Tower he is required by Law to BILL HIMSELF for the use at "fair market rates". Every time he flies one of his jets to a rally, he is required by Law to BILL HIMSELF. Anything he owns, if its used in any manner as part of a political purpose, he is required by Law to BILL HIMSELF the same as he would another person who wanted to use his products/services.

There are 3-4 Trump threads up right now that include the official Trump donation campaign link (in the OP). This is standard for Trump threads.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU CALL THIS?
"Investigate campaign donation opportunities"
"secure.donaldjtrump.com/donate"

It's a fucking shill link for Trump BEGGING FOR MONEY! Are you saying this ALL ironic? This isn't for donating? This isn't direct shilling for Trump? It's all fucking irony? Seriously, you are being a fucking retard.

>self-funding = whatever it to mean

Huh? His donors are playing back the loan, not Trump. That isn't self-funding. It means his donors are funding him. Do you see the difference?

That is no different from any other candidate. It is not "self-funding".

>That is no different from any other candidate.

It is though in the respect that I pointed out.... and, frankly, in the only respect that matters.

Jesus you are retarded. Trump never said he wasn't going to take money from anyone. He's always said he's not taking money from Special Interest Groups and the like. You buttblasted Bernie Spergs are shitting yourself over a guy whose only outside money is coming from Regular Americans and Hat Sales and trying to call him dirty or corrupt.

Get back to sucking Hillary's cock now that all those leaked Emails make it perfectly clear Bernie was never in the race to win it from the start. Enjoy your future of misery because you took out a $3k student loan you couldn't afford and gave it all to the Bern like the easy mark that you are.

>the Jew makes his entire campaign off of doner money
>as soon as trump does it everyone starts calling it a scam
>mfw they will realize they all got scammed by a Jew

He required by law to pay a fair market rate even if he uses his own properties.

It's actually a great way of recycling money.

Loan Money to campaign
Spend money on own businesses
Loan more money to campaign.

Because he is actually "paying" to fly in that private plane. He isn't doing it for free. That is how Trump conducts his business. That is what he filed with the elections committee. He is actually paying for this shit. And he charges it to the campaign. The Trump campaign is paying Trump, his kids, and a shit ton of trump related people. But the Trump campaign doesn't have much money, so Trump loans the campaign money, so the Trump campaign can pay Trump. Then Trump charges interests on the loan, which he only needed to PAY HIMSELF!

The loan is paid by the Donors. THIS IS NOT "SELF-FUNDING" by any stretch of the imagination. This is a scheme to make money for himself.

>Donald Trump is self financing his campaign using his own resources

But is literally isn't. He disclosed his finances already. He racks up debts, then uses donor money to pay them. That isn't "self-financing" . If I take out a credit card and others pay the balance....IT ISN'T FUCKING SELF-FINANCING! Get your head out of your ass kid.

Cool story, but that is kind of hard to believe now. He refuses to release his tax returns and it turns out he isn't self-funding (from what he filed with campaign finance). Trump didn't "give" his campaign money. The campaign took out a loan, which he uses donor money to pay back.

>its a money making scheme goyim!
Cannot tell if devout shill or just retarded.

Be Trump in 2015. Own Private Jet. Only required to pay for the fuel, regular maintenance, and applicable taxes/licenses.

Be Trump in 2016, running for president Still paying for everything above. Suddenly forced to bill yourself for the use of your own private plane THAT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR. Then you throw hotels, other transportation, food, security, literally everything imaginable onto the pile as well.

>hurr durr his hat sales are being used to pay the interest on the MILLIONS OF DOLLARS HE IS NOW FORCED TO SPEND ON THINGS HE WAS GETTING TO USE "FOR FREE" BEFORE HE RAN FOR OFFICE! MEGA JEW SCAM RIGHT HERE FOLKS! REALLY MAKES YOU THINK! :^)

>proven wrong
>tries to change the subject

Cool story, but that post is in response to dumbasses who claimed they there was "no Trump shilling" for Trump on Sup Forums. They were objectively wrong. I wasn't talking about whatever the fuck your bitching about. And I really don't fucking care what your whining about either.

Are you a wolf Trumpkin?

>posts jew
>defending jewish banking schemes
KEK

>Suddenly forced to bill yourself
Cool story. So why didn't he just give his campaign that money? I though he was "self-funding"? Not charging Sup Forumslacks for his fucking jet fuel.

Glad we cleared that up.

>If I keep yelling JEWS! = I win

KEK. This is how you know you lost. Look, I'm glad you understand Trump is not self funding.
And I'm glad you realize the Trump campaigns money scheme reeks of con-artist jewish banker. These are the only fucking points I am making. This isn't rocket science.

You are so obvious in your shilling

youtube.com/watch?v=u9Dg-g7t2l4

Literally a non issue, he's been doing this the whole time and mostly with his own money. He can't get the services for free because it would be considered illegal under FEC guidelines. So he has to pay for them, there were articles about him lending himself money.

for what? to sell a few hats? Give me a break.